hey

Taylor Miles

hey, im new here

I'm from England (Cold place of coldness) and I was forced onto here by my girlfreind.

She is addicted to this site so I thought I maight as well see what it's all about.

Taylor Miles.

Hi there, Taylor! :) Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, and I'm from Canada (Colder place of coldness ;) ). I was not forced on to here by my girlfriend. :r
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and should you have any questions or concerns I'm sure you can ask your girlfriend (may I ask who she is on here?) - otherwise feel free to send me a PM. ^_^

See you around! ^_^

Hi Nick,
She is many people, her name is Summer. Her main character is Sydney Caine I think. Someone like that.

Scarlett: She can see the screen Robyn. :D

Yea and??? she knows it's the truth :D
but im her best mate and becoming obsessed again too so it's all good :)
And she is Sydney Caine, Teddy Cameron, and so many others that i cant remember all there names

Yeah I win!!!!!

Welcome to HNZ Daalin :p

And btw Robyn, You're going to pay for that, I will tickle you and make you giggle while your back still hurts missy. :p

Have fun babe P
wow, it's really weird saying that with a male character

Well that plan failed then didn't it because my back doesn't hurt all that much anymore.....ow maybe not :/ *SIGH*
Giggle....ah well ^_^
Hey do you think I could persuade Jez to come back????

Yes using a male char does seem odd doesn't it :erm:

Welcome to HNZ, Taylor! Hope you enjoy it here.

I too am in a cold place of coldness. :lol:

Call me Amanda if you like, though Estrella is fine. :D

Welcome to HNZ Taylor!

I am in a a place of varying heat that can't make up it's mind to be a place of coldness or hotness.

I have not and don't plan on forcing my boyfriend to join HNZ.

Most people call me Kels, or Kelsey [Not to be confused with Kelsey R! Who you'll meet later.]

I play the Paramores, This character, A werewolf named Hazel Butler, and Cassandra Nott.

ohhhh, she also plays my character Cecily's brother!

and I, also, have forced my boyfriend to join, though I haven't seen him on here yet.... I think he's hiding from me....

But welcome! And have fun!

~Amy (Valen, Cecily and Darcy)

Oh God, I really hope you aren't as crazy as summer. J/K Welcome to the site. i don't know why id din't welcome you before ^.^' But, yeah; this place is awesome! So have lots and lots of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back