[color=8f8f8f]info info info info info info info info info info info[/color]
and this is just the prologue

wow, i haven't actually gotten around to doing any RPing with
jason here! and i had such great plans... but, anyway! jason is
twelve now, and is in his second year! he’s a ‘puff, so he’s
pretty friendly. most people call him jay, which happens to
rhyme with ‘gay’. jason’s going to be needing some relationships
to help him get through his school years and beyond. he has a
pretty dull social life, so anyone willing to help is loved!

swear to shake it up
[color=8f8f8f]haters haters haters haters haters haters[/color]
if you swear to listen

haters... a need a few people who hate jason for whatever
reason! he's not a mean person, but he will stand up for his friends!
an enemy of any of his friends is an enemy of jason's!

oh, we're still so young
[color=8f8f8f]friends friends friends friends friends[/color]
desperate for attention

for friends, i’m looking more for girls than guys. a few guy friends
are a maybe, but jason happens to get along with girls better.
anyone who loves fashion would be jason’s instant bff. he also
happens to adore theatre, languages, cooking and animals! i
must tell you that jason is gay, though he hasn’t quite worked
that out yet. he is only twelve, after all! i need some best friends
who jason can use as a shoulder to cry on as he grows up.
friends for life, people!

i aim to be your eyes
[color=8f8f8f]lovers lovers lovers lovers lovers lovers[/color]
trophy boys, trophy wives

yeah... i'm looking for a girl or two for jason to have
a fake relationship with. it won't be real, they'll just be pretending
to go out. basically, jason will ask her to pretend to be his girlfriend,
just so he won't appear gay. obviously, the girl will be aware of this
but she doesn't want to hurt jason's pride, so she goes along with it.
i'm thinking this girl will have to be a pretty close friend of jason's.
jason won't start dating guys until about fourth year, but any offers
for a guy will be appreciated!

applause, applause! no, wait, wait
[color=8f8f8f]credits credits credits credits credits credits credits credits credits[/color]
dear studio audience, i've an announcement to make

this debate template was made by SARAwithanH of CAUTION 2.0, got it? the lyrics
used are from the ever-awesome band p!atd, specifically, the song titled "the only
difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage". why? cause that is
an awesome song, duh. now, for the rules: it's really quite plain and simple, don't
steal the template, take off the credits here, and pass it off as your own. that is
against the law. and ninja assassins shall come after you if you do that. i'm
serious, here. you think i'm kidding? i am not. it's true. so don't do it, dude.
you have been warned. so, if they come after you, that's your own damn fault.​

Nadia&&Jason
So Nadia could basically be anything you want, Bestfriend, friend, Fake girlfriend or anything else you have in mind really. I'm up for anything. I havent rped with Nadia for a while :)

Nadia, 12, is a True Ravenclaw through and through. She has a ready mind, she’s of wit and learning, and can always find her kind. She is extremely intelligent and sometimes sticks out from the crowd. She has a thirst for knowledge and wants to be a Healer when she graduates. She is a sort of person that reacts differently to different situations. Also depending on her mood, she could either smile at you, or chuck at you a bunch of random information that means absolutely nothing to any-one but herself. Nadia is Intelligent, witty, and very capable.

Koboshi&&Jason
Koboshi, 12, I could totally see as an enemy. She has recently discovered that she really likes hurting people, mentally and physically, and basically makes it her mission to make people cry. She is a pureblood supremist, though she is only halfblood, a secret that she guards with her life, and so she would look down on Jason. She would not like the fact the he is a Hufflepuff OR that he isn't quite normal. She would probably be able to tell that he was gay. Or atleast say he was just becasue she doesnt like him.

Shiloh&&Jason
Shiloh,11, could be a friend to Jason as right now she is too young for a boyfriend. She is really into fashion and she would really like that he is into fashion as well. She is kind and talented as she can play the violin and piano.

Shiloh is a happy-go-lucky-loves-everything-about-magic girl. She is a muggle-born so she now does everything she can to learn about magic. She is oblivious to alot of things when she likes some-one and she is kind. She doesn't take crap from people and she can be mean. But only when she absolutely has too. She is intelligent and smart and she knows what she wants. She is a leader at times and a follower at others. She knows what to do to get what she wants, and she knows when to do it. If her upbringing has taught her one thing, it is too never take anything for granted. This is a personal rule she has chosen to live for. It is her most valued belief. Shiloh’s favourite words to use are, “Fabulous”-when she is being Sarcastic. “Awesome”- When she is genuine and “Total Snazz bang”- This is something she made up herself, she uses this to emphasise how much of a Let down something was.
Shiloh is never one to judge people. She always wants to get to know some-one well before she actually forms an opinion on them. She sees this as the easiest way to get to know someone. By seeing them in their own environment, it also helps make her feel alittle more comfortable about everything. If you are a bully however, she will be able to spot you at a distance. She is very observant, often too observant and this can sometimes lead to alot of trouble for Shiloh.

Stephanie&&Jason
Stephanie,14, is my hopeful transfer for next year. She is funny, Loud and a little bit crazy. she is really into fashion and she would be completely used to jason's personality. Infact it would make her like him that much more. (Her uncle is gay and she suspects that her twin brother Speed might be aswell) She is also a very nice person once you get to know her, and she would stand by Jason through everything. if he was hurt she would hunt down the person that hurt him, and hurt them right back ten-fold. :p

So what do you think... I'm pretty sure they are all I have for you, so just let me know yeah?

As I was reading this I found it amazing that he is so much like three of my characters xD
anyway I have a second year Gryffindor and a first year Gryffindor and a hopeful transfer thats 14.

Tamalia Kaster. 12
Tamalia is the second year im talking about, she loves music and is conscious of her appearance but is not overly bent on it, she is trustworthy and has changed alot since Hogwarts she is more open and happy, she has alot of pride which is why I think she would be a good fake girlfriend for Jason because she would understand the need for him to protect his pride, she could also be a shoulder to cry on if he needed it, she also has a soft spot for animals :)

Grace Raven. 11
Grace is the first year I was talking about, she loves music, fashion, cooking, languages as she speaks three including English and loves theatre, Grace could be a close friend as she doesn’t like to judge but does tell it like it is, he could help her become more noticing of peoples thoughts as she grew up basically alone, she does not understand that some people dont like constructive criticism.

Speed Stark. 14
Speed is the hopefully future transfer, he is funny and feminine, he would stand up for Jason, he jokes around and likes being different, he enjoys painting nails :r but he isn’t gay, or at least I dont think he is xD im not quite sure :p but anyway you would have to wait for him or they could meet somewhere other than school.

So there you are, Im sure thats it, your choice :)

Georgiana Night:
She could be just the girl best friend he is looking for/ needs. She happy go lucky type of person, always smiling. Georgiana does her best to accept everyone, coming from an unusual background of half native american and half white. She just turned 12 but is still a first year having been born late in the year. She's smart and layed back easy going person. She speaks english and A form of the tribal lanuage of Seneca. She'll need someone to cry on her shoulder and support having been the mother figure in her family since she was four, for her twin brother and their younger sister. So now that Kayden is in Hufflepuff he's going to grow away from her and not need her as much.

Kayden Night:

He is a first year Huffepuff. Georgiana's twin. He needs some hufflepuff friends, and just friends in general. He is pretty much the same as Georgiana, except he rarely smiles. Being just 12 he isn't sure with the whole straight/gay thing at the moment so it'll depend on more of the friends he has which way I have him go. He also speaks both the lanugages. He loves to shop however, picking out dream outfits for different events is his secret pasion.

I have Sara- She loves fashion, animals and is very into acting. She has a twin named Sara and they are very close. She speaks a little French and loves singing. Sara is eleven and has just started first year, she could be a good friend for Jason.

I can Offer Darla Kuang as a friend.
She's a smartypants and her family loves fashion n she's just like the rest of the family.
Darla loves to show off her skills to other people and is pretty ambitious.

I could offer Sidda as a kind of older friend. She's not much older, but she would be the sort to see someone picking on Jay and basically leap into the fray, defend him, beat up the bully and then turn to Jay and be like "Oh, I'm Sidda, by the way. Who are you?" She's into music, theatre (theatre buddies!), skateboarding and Quidditch. She's feisty and friendly and kick-*ss. I can imagine her being the one to try and convince Jay to "just come out of the closet, for goodness sakes - everyone already knows anyway!"

What thinkest thou? Dost thou liketh my Sidda? Dost thou thinketh that Jay and Sidda shall get on well? Why am I speaking this way(eth)? o_O

◕‿◕

Nadia could be one of Jason's best friends :) Jason would probably feel a little intimidated by Nadia because she's a Ravenclaw and so much smarter than him, but they would probably get along! Shall we say that they knew each other in first year, since I really do not want to RP meeting a bunch of new people, so they could already be friends.
Koboshi would be an excellent enemy. She could easily make Jason cry :cry:
Shiloh, close friends? They could bond over their love of fashion, and maybe Shiloh could teach Jason how to play the violin?
Stephanie could be an older sister-type friend? Jason could go to her for advice.

Tamalia could be a best friend and the fake girlfriend because she would understand about Jason's pride. Jason and Tamalia are quite similar, so they would be good friends :)
Grace would be a good friend for Jason, though he might find her a little bossy ^_^
Speed sort of a big brother to Jason?

Georgiana would be a wonderful friend for Jason! She could be a sort of mother for Jason, since his real mother isn't around?
Kayden could be Jason's best guy friend. That would be pretty cool ^_^

Sara, friends could be good? I wouldn't say extremely close friends, but Sara could be a person Jason would hang out sometimes :)

Darla might annoy Jason a little, since she likes to show off, but they could still be good friends. Jason may dislike her a little at first.

Siddalee would be a fantastic friend. I liketh her, and thinketh that they would be epic friends :p ◕‿◕

Jason Aspir said:
◕‿◕

¢½ Nadia could be one of Jason's best friends :) Jason would probably feel a little intimidated by Nadia because she's a Ravenclaw and so much smarter than him, but they would probably get along! Shall we say that they knew each other in first year, since I really do not want to RP meeting a bunch of new people, so they could already be friends.
¢½ Koboshi would be an excellent enemy. She could easily make Jason cry :cry:
¢½ Shiloh, close friends? They could bond over their love of fashion, and maybe Shiloh could teach Jason how to play the violin?
¢½ Stephanie could be an older sister-type friend? Jason could go to her for advice.
Hey Jason.

All of your ideas are great. I'm happy with them already knowing eachother. as it makes sense im sure they would have had classes together atleast xD

Dont worry Koboshi is good at making people cry :r just ask Speed :p
Anyway, Im up for it, haven’t Rped Tama for ages, I think it may be time to take her out of the box :D
Yeah he may find Grace to be a tad bossy, but she wouldn’t be all ‘My way or the highway’ on poor Jason. :p
Yeah Speed could be a brother figure, and the fact that Steph is going to be a sister figure then yeah :)

Yeah that would be ok. I have an rp planned- we have agreed to get more people to come and there are first years and third years there, Jason and some friends can come and join it- If you wan I will Pm you when the roleplay starts.

Jason Aspir said:
◕‿◕

™ Georgiana would be a wonderful friend for Jason! She could be a sort of mother for Jason, since his real mother isn't around?
™ Kayden could be Jason's best guy friend. That would be pretty cool ^_^

◕‿◕
I think that would be great for both of them! Plus Kay and Georgie are both friends with Shiloh, and Kayden and Sara are friends so we could always have a group of them meet up and hang out. I'm not sure what we should do for meeting wise so it's up to you
◕‿◕

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back