hey guys

Hamza Khalid

OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
Heard about this forum a while ago, just got the time to join. :D Working too much and working a lot on my car lately, so, yesh.

The name is Hamza.

welcome to HNZ Hamza! I'm Sammy :D
this place is great you'll love it :hug:

if you have any questions PM our admins Nick ( :nick: ) and Cecily ( :liv: ) ;)

Sorry for the quick post, I had to leave for a bit as my parent's just got back from a trip. Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Hamza Khalid and I am 19 years of age. Obviously I am male, very sexy (hehe), body built, and some what of a nerd as well. lol In terms of sports, I like to play Cricket, Basketball, Football. In terms of other leisure activities, I like to come online, do some business work, come on IF/ZB network, HNZ, read books, etc.

I currently live in Texas, USA and I attend University as Pre-Med Major with Business Administration Minor 2nd Year starting this fall.

Now my favorite activity to do, which most of the time I do is work on my 2 cars.

Car 1:

1996 Honda Civic LX 4 Dr
B16A2 vTech Engine
GReddy Cold Air Intake Kit
CatBack GReddy EvoII Exhaust
Single Turbo Charged
Spider Style BodyKit
And many more Mods..

Car 2:

2004 350z Limited Edition
Stock Engine w/ Custom Headers, Cold Air Intake Kit
CatBack GReddy EvoII Exhaust
Night Shade on Both Front and Back Lights
Leather Interior
And a couple more mods..

Apart from that, In in family, I have 2 other sisters and both of my parents.

Hey there Hamza, and welcome to the board! :D I know you'll enjoy your time here just as much, if not more, than we all do.
I'm not sure I'd agree that you're "very sexy" but to each their own, I guess. :r: Sports... yuck. :p I think I might enjoy sports more if my eyes ever realized I have hands or vice-versa. :lol:
I currently live in Texas, USA and I attend University as Pre-Med Major with Business Administration Minor 2nd Year starting this fall.
Wow, that along makes you sound quite busy. :blank: Happy 4th of July! :D Also: Best of luck in school! ^_^

And I know nothing about cars. -_- :p

Anyhow:
As has been said, if you have any questions/comments/concerns/conundrums/problems/queries/uncertainties/anything at all.... you can just shoot me a PM. ^_^

Welcome to the site Hamza!

Very sexy, huh? :p You sound very busy too.

I'm also American, Minnesota native. ^_^ As Nick said, happy fourth of July! Well, as much of the fourth is left anyway.

Hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on those cars! You can call me Amanda OOC if you wish. I'm always up for an rp. :D

Welcome to HNZ Hamza :)
Hope you love it here, just like I have.

I'm Sukie by the way.
I was born in Korea, but currently studying in Singapore.
People call me Sukinessa Hudgens (because I :wub: Vanessa Hudgens)

Hope to Rp with your character soon.

Cheers xD

Hey there Hamza! :D
I'm Aisyah, and I'm turning 15 this year.

Welcome to the most awesome website ever!
I'm not being biased :p

Just like what the others have said, hope you love it here.

xD xD xD xD xD

Woooo another 19 year old! :frantics: Well technically I'll be 19 in a week. :r: Even better, you're from Texas too! :woot: I'm from El Paso :oy:

Anyway, welcome to HNZ, I'm sure you'll love it and have a great time here, we don't bite. :D

As for cars, :oy: I hear about them all the time from my unofficial brother-in-law. :lol: All I know about cars is that I love Honda Civics (you get points for having one! :woot: ) and that my sister's boyfriend has some silver Honda and he fixes it up like all the time. The only information I've managed to retain about cars is the term "ricer" and also "JDM" :lol:

Oh I should probably mention my name, I'm Abby. :)

Hey guys, many welcomes. lol This is going to be hard... remembering all those names, but I've got nothing but time. xD xD xD

Abby - Haha, I use mostly GReddy Brand parts, not JDM as JDM sucks now. But yea, I love Honda Civics.

Hamza Khalid said:
Hey guys, many welcomes. lol This is going to be hard... remembering all those names, but I've got nothing but time. xD xD xD

Abby - Haha, I use mostly GReddy Brand parts, not JDM as JDM sucks now. But yea, I love Honda Civics.
Hey there Hamza! Wow another person that likes cricket and football :) Well as people have said before. Welcome to HNZ!

Ciao!

Mike

Hey Mike. :D

better throw my two cents in there as well then..

welcome to the site Hamza, hope you have a blast rping with us and even more fun chatting OOC with us.
We're not a bad bunch really - some are completely nuts but you'll discover who those are very quickly (naming no names but they all skype till the wee small hours of the morning :r: )

anyhows, welcome

Linda

I like to use Skype. XD I have it on my iTouch and my Laptop. lol

haha, but to a certain extend of course.

Those cars sound really built up. I know a lot about cars. (Only the '79 Camero Z28 model but shhh)
Anyways, welcome! I'm Kaitlyn, and have like a ton of accounts on here, but not a lot are as active. -_-
Skype is awesome! Only used it twice and love it. Last time... 4 hours? :r:
Fellow US citizen, but live in KY. 4th of July, I was doing the American thing of bowling. (I don't know if that originated in America, so I can stand corrected. :errm: )
Welcome to the site again!

-Kaitlyn

I better be special aswell and say hello to the very sexy person

Heyoo
I'm Ashlea/Kida/Slime/Blob
just basically Ash :D

Uhh i'm from the land down under aka Queensland, Australia
i know a small bit about cars but not much, but i do know a nice car when i see one (Dodge Viper RT/10 Roadster =P~ )
hmm what else,
oh yeah, i'm the most trouble causing person here :D and slightly mad most of the time :D
I'm usually always on skype allthough i havn't used it in a while

and i'm sure you'll fit in fine here :D

Thanks
Ash
p.s i should stop using -> :D so much

Lol, I'm already have fun. Ash, you can PM me your skype Id so I can add you.

Welcome. xD
I'm Katie, and I'm a Minnesota native as well. Well that would make sense cause I'm Estrella's younger sister in real life, but don't tell her I told you. xD
I went to Texas over spring break and I was so happy to get away from the cold Minnesota snow D:
But anyways, if you ever want to RP pm me.
I also have a first year named Kaede Okinawa and another unsorted named Darmorel Milner, so if you want to RP with them go right ahead and pm me. ^^

Alright, cool. ;)

Hai! I'm Lexi.

I see dead people. I hear the voices. Save teh Carrots!
Hell yaaahhh baby!
Moo.

hahaha

Professor Aurora Merrythought said:
Hai! I'm Lexi.

I see dead people. I hear the voices. Save teh Carrots!
Hell yaaahhh baby!
Moo.
Lexi = our resident loopy. :lol:

Hey Hamza I am Clemence but feel free to call me Fleur, in fact i wouyld prefer it if you did. :D
I am new also and i cant wait to start RPing with everyone here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back