Hello

Stacey

Nice to meet you all, hoping to have fun and join in, i have seen all the Harry Potter movies, loved them all. they should make more lol.

Hey there, Stacey!

Welcome to HNZ. :D I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you have any questions or concerns about the board at all feel free to send me a personal message.
I good place to start learning how you can jump in to the board is our Site Documentation.

I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and I'll see you around the board! ^_^

Hello Stacey
welcome to HNZ, It's great to meet you :hug: . I am Mia (wow that sounded slightly wooden). anyway it is always great to see new members around. we really have a fantastic friendly community here I a sure you will feel right at home.
if you have any questions you can have a look at the site documentation and feel free to send me a pm or any of the staff (I see you have already met nick).
:mia: Mia

Welcome to HNZ Stacey! :hug:

My name is Jessye! I think it'd be cool if there were more books and movies too! Kind of seems like all the important info was covered and link already, but if you ever have any questions or you'd like to roleplay, just shoot me a message! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Jessye

Heeeey! Welcome to HNZ! ^_^
I'm Mintzy and welcome aboard! I'm pretty sure you'll have tons of fun here, as every does too. Information and such are covered by the lovely members here, so with that said. I hope you'll love your stay with us and feel free to send me an owl if you'd like to RP or just talk about anything random. See you around the board! ♥
~Mintzy :mintzy:

Welcome to HNZ, Stacey! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back