hello!

Evening Demaio

OOC First Name
Kailee
Wand
Cherry Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
hello!
my name is kailee and i'm new to this site. i found this site a while ago, but never got 'round to it. i've actually not new to roleplaying, but this will be my first harry potter one. as it is seen throughout this post, i usually use all lowercase in ooc, but i always use ic while roleplaying. but, if that isn't acceptable here i'll gladly go to using proper sentence-case. i currently live in the usa, though i wish to travel after i graduate from college. i am female, and will be roleplaying mainly female characters.

Hey Kailee!!

Site Documentation is your best friend :p It's under the Information button at the top of the page. I'm to lazy to create links for you, sorry. xD

Don't worry about having mainly girl characters, it took awhile for me before I started to venture into maledom (though it seems to be easy to find them finals then girls :p).

I was to impatient to wait to travel till after school, haha. I plan on going aboard next fall actually. But your character on here has plenty of chances to go anywhere in the world you want her to go! Harry Potter RP is a lot of fun, mostly due to the magic and the awesome people on the site.

Feel free to PM me if you need a chat or just feel like bugging someone and don't want to bug the evil the most amazing Admin ever, Nick. :r (My main character is Georgiana Night, but you're more likely to catch me on Indiana Night)

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to HNZ Kailee! :hug:

Glad you finally decided to join! Any idea where you'd like to travel to? If you'd ever like to roleplay or have any questions please let me know! I hope to see you lurking around the board often!

♥ Jessye

Welcome to the site, Kailee. I'm Cyndi, one of the admins.
I'm also from the U.S., and I'm hoping to get some overseas traveling under my belt come next year (so long as the Mayans are wrong :p ).

I hope you enjoy your time here! Glad you decided to join. ^_^

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW

hi kaliee and welcome to the site as the others have said site documentation is the best thing here for you. im from the uk so im around quite alot plus im hoping to travel soon too if you wanna rp with me just drop me a lin on this account and i will see what we can cook up.

hope to rp soon
david

so many warm welcomes!

to answer them as they came. . .
viola;; i'll be sure to read through all of those threads then! i don't think it'll take long to growl comfortable and start rping male characters, but more of the fact that i want to keep them all active, and therefor i only want one or two at a time. i'll be sure to bug you every once and awhile ;)

yerik;; can't wait! as soon as it's time to sort and i get evening all sorted out i'll make sure to pm you about a thread.

alyssa;; my goal is to at least do a trip around europe, but i am also planning on australia &others. can't wait to roleplay with you!

cyndi;; better hope they're wrong, those potential dream killers! :p well, it's good to see another from the states. were you too, confused with the seasons at first?

wolfie;; sure thing, i'd love to roleplay with you!

Welcome to hnz Kailee ^_^
I'm Annaleise but everybody calls me Anna, it's awesome that you've finally decided to join! If you ever want to rp feel free to message me!
p.s Taylor Swift is perfect :wub:

Hey there Kailee! :D

I'm Nicole and I'm from the Philippines. See ya around! :)

Hey there, Kailee! Welcome to HNZ. :)

I'm Nick, and I'm also an admin here.
I hope to see you around the board lots and look forward to getting to know you. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns about the site.

Evening Demaio said:
cyndi;; better hope they're wrong, those potential dream killers! :p well, it's good to see another from the states. were you too, confused with the seasons at first?
Nope. When I started on the site, the seasons followed Northern Hemisphere 'rules' [e.g. summer= June, July, August]. The change to Southern Hemisphere 'rules' was made after I'd been on the site for a while in order to be more in line with what students in NZ would experience. I'm still getting used to it though. :p

Evening Demaio said:

viola;; i'll be sure to read through all of those threads then! i don't think it'll take long to growl comfortable and start rping male characters, but more of the fact that i want to keep them all active, and therefor i only want one or two at a time. i'll be sure to bug you every once and awhile ;)

cyndi;; well, it's good to see another from the states. were you too, confused with the seasons at first?
Sometimes I wish I kept myself to two characters, but then some of my plots would never be able to happen and they're soooo good, haha.

I'm also from the States, New York like Cyndi actually xD

Welcome Kailee,

You can call me Tenilee and I'm from Australia. I'm glad to see that you decided to join the site. I'm sure that you'll find the site fun to be on. If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back