Hello!

georginamay

Hello! My name is Georgina and I am new to the site! Most of my friends have HNZ and I'm the last one to get it. I really don't understand how to use it, and would be grateful for people to tell me what to do and how to do it as I really want to get started! Many thanks, Georgina x

Hey there Georgina! Welcome to HNZ. :D I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you have any questions or concerns you can feel free to PM me. ^_^
Our Site Documentation should be a good start to getting to understand the board a bit, and I'm sure your friends can answer some questions, too.
May I ask who some of your friends on HNZ are? :)

Hey Georgina! I'm Olivia. Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy HNZ! I hope to see you around the OOC boards a bit :)

Hi Georgina!
Welcome to HNZ. It's a great place to begin RPing - I didn't even know what RPing was until I joined!

We're a friendly bunch - even the Death Eaters :DE: Hopefully you'll get to know us soon enough! :D

-Emmapants

Welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, if you need anything just ask, we are all happy to help :)

Welcome :D Just a hi and have fun :p HNZ is awesome :) Im sure if you ever get stuck just ask and someone will be able to help you out :)
~Pheebz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back