Hello!

Talia Rosewood

OOC First Name
Jordan
Wand
Hawthorn, chimera scales
Hey! My real name is Jordan, and I play on multiple forums. A friend suggested this one, so I'm giving I a try. I'm also giving a try playing a blind charecter. She's not entirerly bllind, since she can see through vibrations in the ground and air. She's 2 years younger than me and based on a charecter called toph. (Yes, from that tv show called Avatar -- dont judge ;) ) Any who, just sayin hi!

Hey there Jordan! As I said to you via PM already: Welcome to HNZ! ^_^
I knew you were basing your character off Toph, just by your avatar and the vibrations thing. ( xD I am an Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, myself).
I'm not so sure about 'seeing' through vibrations in their air and ground, as that was special in the show as Toph was an earthbender (and that doesn't exist in the Harry Potter universe) but blind people do have heightened senses, so it might play a minor role there for her. :)
I'm Nick and one of the admin here - if you have any questions or concerns my PM inbox is always open to you. :)

May I ask which member here referred you? ^_^

I'm not sure what their charrie name is here.
And as for sensing things not being in Harry potter, I've incoperated that being part of being a muggle born. She cant earthbend or anything, just see things through vibrations.

Lol, thanks. I'd love to RP with your charecters, asap. And I'm planning on her going to hogwarts

Yeah!
You joined!
It was me. You can find me with either a Emily/Emzies, or an Emzies in the signature.
Welcome to HNZ. It's a lot of fun, you'll love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back