Hello everyone :D

Nathaniel Challaghan

OOC First Name
mel
My name is Mel and I´m happy to be here. I live in Southern Germany, so english is not my first language. Please excuse my writing - any mistakes ....
I started role playing one year ago and I have to say it helps a lot to increase the language skills.
It is easier to write posts now.
I´m active on another site with two profs and 4 students. Nathaniel will be my only first year char ;)
So yeah! Let´s start! I´m excited! It´s still confusing here, but I hope you all can help me to get into...

Hey Mel! :woot:
It's me, Tenilee! Nice to (officially) meet you. Don't worry about your writing, as you are not the first person to not have English as their first language. Besides, I think you're quite good - waaaay better than I would be at any other language besides English!
If you have any questions, you can check out the Site Docs. It will help answer your questions. If you're not sure about something, just PM one of these lovely people! They're the Admins and Global Moderators and I'm sure would be happy to help you out if you ask.
If you want to plot or something (since I have some first years of my own) feel free to PM me, I love getting PMs and plotting.
~Tenilee aka Trailer ( :tut: ) ^_^
P.s - love the pb.

Hey Mel!

So yeah, it's nice to officially meet ya.. I'm Margarette, known as Marga around the site.. :D

No worries about your English, it's great.. :D And English isn't my first language too so I understand what you mean about the site being helpful.. :)

Feel free to pop a PM into any of my accounts whenever you're up for an RP with my firsties or any other charrie I may have.. :)

~Marga :wub:

Hey Mel!

Welcome to HNZ, it's very nice to have you with us.
Don't worry about your English, I'm sure it's great!
Tenilee has given you all the correct links, although if you have any further question, or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!

Once again Welcome!

Emzies :hug:

Mel,

Welcome to the site! I have had the pleasure of going to Germany twice for extended visits and I loved it! Such a beautiful country! I'm glad you found your way to this site! Please let me know if you need any help or have any questions.

Kait

Hey Mel! Welcome to HNZ!
As others have mentioned, don't worry at all about your English - plenty of members here have English as a second (or third!) language and have used HNZ to improve their skills and such people only impress me. Your English is far superior to my German (where the only things I really know are 'Unterseebooten' and 'Sprechen zie Deutsch?' and 'Ich bin ein Berliner' as well as things like 'unter' and 'über' - none of which are profoundly helpful :p ).
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada!
If you have any questions or concerns about the site feel free to shoot me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help. :)

Hallo, wie geht es!

Haha, I am from the Netherlands and I know the problem of English not being a native language. Everyone this forum is super helpful and nice and I have learned so much from them! Anyway we are going to win from you guys at the World Cup.. :r

And last but not least..

Auf wiedersehen!

(My German isn't that good so bare with me) :D

Paige Rivers said:
Auf wiedersehen!
Oh, I know this too!
LOOK AT ALL THE GERMAN I KNOW! :r

I know... um...Hallo and um...Ich bin eine Taube (which i actually think is wrong anyway xD )

Anyway! Hello! I'm Teigan, its nice to see you have joined the board! Hope you stick around and have fun!

Ooh! I also know the days of the week and another phrase "do you know the days of the week" but, um.. i can't spell it so, i don't want to botch it xD

hehe thanks to all of you! Dankeschön! ;)

@Teigan- as long as you wanted to say you are a dove - you´re right with the spelling
@Nicolas - GREAT! Well done! Want me to teach you some more?
@Tamara - Danke gut, und dir? I love dutch! I wish I could speak it. But I do understand my navigation system, he talkes dutch to me :p My fave word is >rotonde..
@Kait - Which part have you been to?
@Marga - I´d love to get into rps with your firsties
@Teniliee - I´m looking forward to rp our two Nathaniel-lions
@Emzies - Thanks you I will do ;)

and ALL OF YOU thanks for offering your help and for the warm welcome!!!

welcome to the site

Welcome Mel! I am Lovi, and it's great to have you! I have a firstie too, Raymond Mandy, if you want to plots for your little guy.

Welcome to HNZ, Mel! xD

I'm Melissa, but everyone calls me Mel :p And it's great to have you here! If you're ever up for a roleplay with any of my characters, just feel free to shoot me a PM! :)

Welcome again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back