Heartbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Okay, so Taylor and Scorpius just broke up ( :cry: ) because once again Scorpius' jealousy was an issue and he didn't listen to Taylor to hear that it was just one big misunderstanding and he ended up breaking it off because he thought it was best and didn't want to get hurt anymore. (Here's the thread if you wanna read it ^_^ )

Anyway, since this is now the second time that Scorpius feels rejected for someone else by his girlfriends, he's gonna go through this 'f*ck relationships!' phase and pretty much want to hook up/flirt with anyone he can just to keep himself distracted and occupied from his pain - no strings attached. So I was wondering if anyone was willing to be one of Scorpius' flings? :D The girls can or cannot know that he is just using them, if they don't then Scorpius won't really care enough and just break it off, not caring if they're hurt or not, if they do then that'd be cool because it can just be shameless, emotionless flirting, it's your choice. :)

Scorpius used to be quite the ladies man in his first year :lol: so I would like to think that it shouldn't be too hard for him to find someone willing to flirt shamelessly back with him yes? :D Just let me know if anyone's interested. :)

I can offer up Anna. ^_^ Since she is just transferring back, she is a bit over eager to make friends. She won't know that he is using her but she won't be super mad either (she is use to guys walking out on her). Annamarie (and myself) def. could use this a way to get her groove back and it could make for some good common room convos :lol: Let me know if this works!

I have two.

Leslie: She is a Gryffindor second year and is going through a rough time at the moment so if a boy started flirting with her than she would happily go along with it.

Taylor: She is also Gryffindor second year and is a vey happy bubbly girl. If Scorpius started trying anything with her then she would probably slap him so I don't know whether you want to do an RP with her or not??

Would Siobhan be too young?
If so, they could just be friends... possibly?

Jay: Leslie would be great! :D Would you like to start an RP or me?
I think it best not to RP with Taylor then if she'd slap him ;)

Siobhan: :lol: Yeah I think she'd be too young for him, but they can definitely be friends! :) Maybe she can be the only one he tells about all the different girls? :lol:

I would offer Cassie but 17 is a bit too old I believe...

Maybe him and Ari? I haven't done much with her.

I don't know if Scorpius would feel too comfortable flirting with one of Luna's relatives :lol: Unless you're okay with it??

I have Sydney Caine, she's a slytherin second year if that's okay. She'll probably know that it isn't for reals and won't care, just flirt back. Alot's been going on with her at home so she'll need something to take her mind off it and would welcome him with open arms.

i can offer Elvera, she probably will play along but wont get too attached, and probably wont know that she is being played but probably wont care that mush ether.

Ahh this might get hectic! :frantics:

Tracy & Elvera: Sure I wouldn't mind for them to be part of this plot. Do you want me to start an RP or you?

i'll start one. i give you the address. is the north tower ok or would you prefer somewhere else

That's perfectly fine with me :)
You want me to open a thread or would you like to do it?

Isabella Chaos said:
I don't know if Scorpius would feel too comfortable flirting with one of Luna's relatives :lol: Unless you're okay with it??
I forgot I had even made them related xD

I don't care either way :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back