OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey guys, I'm posting for Alicia. I talked to her on the phone for a quick minute today and she wanted to let you all know that she's sick. She needs to take it easy until she's better.

If you have any problems or need answers right away for anything, please PM either Professor King or me, Professor Rambolt, and we'll help you however we can in her absence. :)

UPDATE: 5/20 I talked to Alicia a few minutes ago. She's still really sick, so bear with her right now. It's a pretty bad virus so she's not going to be on here for quite a while. Please direct all your PMs to Professor King or myself.

UPDATE: 5/21 She's still sick guys. :unsure: Please send ALL PMs to either me or Professor King, as she won't be on any time soon. Thanks for everyone's support.

Well, I may as well post this:

GET</COLOR><COLOR color="purple"> WELL SOON ALICIA!!!
<:p <:p <:p <:p
<:p <:p <:p
<:p <:p
>XO<​

We :wub: you Alicia. Gets tons better!

Get well soon Alicia! We're lost without our Headmistress Winky! >:D<

I've pinned this to the announcements board so everybody knows :D

GET BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEEL BETTER!!!!

No good at all. I hope she gets better soon! =]

Hope u get well soon just like everyone else is saying
lol. tip: medicine doesn't work so don't rely on it.

GET WELL SOON<i></i>

I'm going slightly better today!! YAY!! It's my first time on a computer since Sunday so this seems odd to me, haha. Thanks for everyone's concern and patience with me. Apparently it's a big virus that's been going around. I'm not going to be on for too long today, but I just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and concern. You're all the greatest!!

I was about to post about taking offence to Andy and saw you've posted. :D ^_^

Might I say, YIPPEEEE!!! <:p
I hope you continue to get better... and, ROCK ON >XO<

Thanks! I'd also like to offer a great big pat on the back and round of applause to the two new Admin who have been picking up my slack while I've been gone!!

Yay Professor Nicolas King!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Yay Professor Cecily Rambolt!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

..and thanks >:D<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back