Head Full of Questions

Melody laughed as she put her arms around Dervish's neck. Dervish had a pretty good body if she had to say herself. The brunette then leant in to kiss Dervish, full on the lips, not holding anything back.

Dervish moved his hands down to Melody's bum and lifted her up so her legs wrapped around his waist. He then walked backwards and sat on the bed, kissing Mel the whole time. He didn't want to stop. He didn't want to miss anything.

Melody kissed Derv back, wraping her feet around his waist. She got a tight hold of his back with her hands. The brunette moved her arms up and down as Derv and her kissed.

Derv led backwards the turned over so he was on top of Melody. His hands went to her shorts and started pulling them off. He'd done this loads of times before but it felt different with melody and he didn't know why.

Melody allowed Derv to take off her shorts, but she was going to take his boxers off while he was at it. Melody felt different about this whole situation, like it was meant to be.

Dervish led over the top of Melody with all his weight on his hands. He couldn't believe how warm Melody was. It made his skin tingle from the touch of her. He had always been a cold person but he'd never realised how cold.

Melody pushed all her hair back from her face. She touched Derv's face and pulled him back for another kiss.

A couple hours later

Melody was fast asleep with the touch of Dervish beside her, his body wasn't the warmest, but it wasn't a freezer. The brunette had her arms all wrapped around him.

Dervish got felt Melody's warm body against his when he woke up. He had an arm under her head and a hand on her hip. He wondered whether she was asleep or not. Either way, he needed the loo. He slowly got up and walked to the bathroom then back again, ruffling his hair slightly as he walked past the mirror.

Melody opened her eyes as Dervish came back to the room. Still a bit sleepy, the brunette stretched her arms and legs. " Why hello there." She winked at Dervish.

Melody kissed him back, returning the delight. " Oh nothing really, I don't think that I have plans today at all." She looked over at Dervish, " Do you?" She asked him.

Derv shook his head as he pulled some jeans on. "Nope. Only watching my four year old monster." Derv couldn't believe Rio was four. The time had gone so fast. I felt like only yesterday he was born.

Melody nodded, " I'll join you then." The brunette said, getting up out of bed. " But first.. I'm going home to get changed, shower and all of that fun stuff, then I'll come back here." She gave Dervish a quick kiss on the lips and apparated back to her house. Mel went for a shower, changed into some clean clothes, and cleaned her house up at bit.

Mel returned back to Dervish's house within an hour. She walked through the door, " Derv, where did you go?" She laughed softly.

Derv went got a top on then went downstairs to the kitchen. He started the stove going and got some egg and bacon on with the toast in the oven. He heard Melody ask when he was and laughed slightly. "I'm in the kitchen." He waited for her to come in then said. "Do you like your eggs flipped or sunny side up??"

The brunette heard Dervish, " Right." She laughed as she walked on into the kitchen. " Um, sunny side up." Mel put her arms around Derv's waist and put her chin on his shoulder.

"You got it." Dervish put the toast on plates with the bacon and eggs on top. He put the plates on the bar then got his wand to wash the pans and put them away. He shouted up the stairs "Rio, breakfast." Before turning back around and sitting at the bar ready to eat. "Dig in. He's gonna be a few minutes."

Melody walked over to her plate at the bar, smiling as Dervish went to call Rio. " He's adorable." The brunette said, getting her fork ready. " But he does look a lot like you." Mel nodded at Dervish.

Derv nodded. "Believe me, you're not the first to say that." He'd been told by many different people how cute Rio was. "Or that actually. I don't see how he looks like me but then again I don't see me the same way everyone else does." He shrugged slightly then saw Rio running in through the kitchen door. He leaned down and picked him up, placing him on the chair as it was too high for the four year old to get on by himself. "Eat up trouble."

Melody shook her head, " I definitely see you in him." The brunette said after taking a bite of her meal. " Wow, this is really good Dervish.. you sure that your not a cook?" She joked as she watched Rio run through the kitchen, he was just a bundle of cuteness.

Dervish laughed at what she said then shook her head. "I'm no cook, I've just had practice." He shrugged slightly then continued. "When you grow up with eight siblings you learn to do chores the way they're meant to be done. Especially of you have to live with my mum."

Mel laughed, " Trust me, I know that feeling.. My mother was crazy when I grew up." She smiled. " I think that I'm better than Gordon Ramsay." Melody joked as she took another bite. " My house had to be spotless, and no dust." She sighed. " Nice tattoo by the way." She took a bite of her eggs.

Derv nodded. "Same as my mum. She usually ended up doing most of it herself because she knew she'd only do the job again herself if we did it." He laughed slightly. Derv then looked over his shoulder at his tattoo. "Thanks. I got it a few years ago when I got my first sniff of freedom. Moved out the house and I felt like the world was my oyster."

Melody nodded, the exact same thing in her house. " It's nice, I really like it." Melody was one to talk about tattoos. She herself had a few, on her hip, back and wrist. " So what are we up to today Rio?" She smiled at the little boy.

Derv smiled then cringed slightly when he heard Melody ask Rio what they were going to do. The toddler had come up with some mad stuff in the past. Derv watched him jump up on his chair with a massive grin on his face as he said "Ice cream in the park!!" Derv was glad today's idea wasn't too crazy. At least it was something possible.

Melody looked at Dervish and nodded, " Sounds good." She smiled at the little boy. Mel took the last bite of her food, then placed the dish in the dishwasher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back