Head Full of Questions

Dervish wanted to answer her more than anything. He thought about it for a while then exhaled. After a pause he replied "I can't deal with love." Was that enough for her to understand?? He hoped so. He didn't want to have to explain everything.

Melody looked at Dervish, " Love?" She gave him a puzzling look. Then it hit her, " Aw Dervish." She nearly yelled crashing into his arms. " I love you too." She smiled happily at him.

Dervish was surprised when Melody threw herself at him. He held her in his arms and buried his face in her hair. "I don't want to love you." Derv never meant to offend her but he had a feeling that what he just said would. "What I mean is I have loved in the past and it's turned out to be a disaster. I don't want to go down that road again. It's just, every time I see you my heart pounds in my chest as if it's found someone it wants to be with and when you're not around you're always on my mind. I can't concentrate on work because you fill my whole head." Derv felt he'd already said more than his head would have wanted him to but his heart was still wanting to say more.

Melody lifted her head and Dervish's first comment, she was a bit confused until her explained his feelings. " Dervish, I feel the exact same way, I only went out tonight because I was looking for you." She nodded and looked back down. " I've never felt like this for anyone before, I really do love you." She looked up into his eyes.

Dervish sighed. "But I can't, Mel." Mel?? When had he started calling her that?? He didn't know but that wasn't the question at the top of his head right now. "I don't know how I can be in a relationship with anyone after my last one. I don't want to hurt anyone else."

Melody sighed, " Dervish, you won't be hurting me. I can feel it, I know it." She took his hand and put it on her heart. " I know that in here." She nodded. " It'll be different. You'll feel different." Melody gave a little grin at him. The brunette looked straight into his eyes. " It won't be like your last relationship, I can promise you that, and I'll do everything in my will to make it not be that way." Melody added.

Dervish believed what she was saying but she didn't know how he could be when he lost his temper. He caused Cloe to have so many bruises and scratches because she'd got in his way when he was stressed out. He let his heart win the war and decided that this would be the last time. He would be with Melody as long as he could and if it didn't work out then he would stay away from love completely. He just hoped he didn't hurt her. "Okay. I believe you." Derv moved his hand from her heart to her face and kissed her again. This time he really meant it. He put everything in it.

Melody smiled, she was glad that Dervish believed her. " Trust me." She said before she kissed him back. It was extremely passionate and romantic. Both sides gave all that they had into the kiss. Melody had never felt something like this before.

Dervish had to admit that Melody was one hell of a kisser. He could feel his pulse speeding up as it got deeper. His hand went back up her top and wrapped around her. Derv leant forward and pushed her backwards so he ended up on top of her.

Melody smiled, Dervish was a cute guy when he kissed. Of course he was good looking all the time, but he just looked.. somewhat glowing at the moment. Melody put her hands under Derv's shirt and on his back.

Derv smiled and tried not to laugh when he suddenly had a thought. "You really want to do this??" He didn't know whether his thought was actually as funny as he was thinking it was but there was only one way to find out.

Melody laughed, " Of course I do, Dervish." The brunette laughed, what would make him think that she didn't. She pulled him back, and kissed him on the lips.

Derv grinned and this time he spoke in between kissing her. "Well then, you're going to have to meet my mum and my son." Sam was a caring woman but she was very nosey. She was always sticking her nose where it should be kept out. That's the one thing that annoyed all the Green kids about their mum.

Melody nodded, the brunette would love to meet Derv's mom and son. " That sounds wonderful." She smiled. " Then your going to have to meet my family too." Melody kissed him back.

Melody shrugged her shoulders, it didn't really matter to her. " How about we go to your's first." She smiled up at him.

The brunette got up off the couch and took hold of Dervish's side. " Alright, let's go." She smiled up at him.

A few hours later

Derv apparated the two of them back to his house with Rio in his arms. "I'll go put this one to bed." Sam only looked after Rio in the day. Night he was under Dervish's care. It was only if Derv had a mission that she'd look after him at night. "Do you want to sleep here or at your house. I can meet your parents tomorrow. That way I have all day."

Melody walked in with Dervish, after meeting his family. His mom was really nice and his son was just adorable. Rio was a really cute charmer. " I'll just stay here with you, if you don't mind. I really don't want to be alone at my place tonight." She said to him as he walked up the stairs. The brunette just sat on the couch and waited for Dervish to come back.

Dervish was glad that Mel had given that answer. He wanted her to be there with him. He didn't want to say bye to her. Derv put Rio to bed and made sure he was going to fall to sleep then he leant on the banister at the top of the stairs. "Come on up." It didn't matter how much noise he made because there was a noise wall on Rio's bedroom door.

Melody waited for Rio to be put to bed, he was just a bundle of cuteness. Melody was happy that she was going to spend the night with Dervish, she really didn't want to be alone. " I'm coming." The brunette said as she walked up the stairs.

Melody laughed and playfully punched Dervishs arm. " No I'm alright, just a quick apparation home." She said. Even really before she could finish her sentence, the brunette was at her house. She quickly got her clothes and came back. " I'm back." She said walking around in her shorts.

Dervish smiled when she saw her pop off. He felt the room suddenly had too much space. Derv took off his top and jeans so he was just in his boxers then he heard her say she was back. "About time to." He grinned as he walked over to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back