Head Full of Questions

Mel nodded, she was somewhat the same way. " I just have to go home for about an hour, so I can pack so I'm just ready to leave this weekend." Mel looked around to see if Rio was still playing.

Dervish nodded. "I can help you pack then we can go for a goodbye meal before you go." He looked over at Rio who was trying to push himself around the round-a-bout. It was kinda cute how he always found it so much fun playing by himself. It reminded Derv of himself in a way.

Melody smiled, pushing the hair back behind her ear. " I'd like that." She nodded at Dervish who looked out at his cute boy playing. " I think that I'm going to get down before I fall off." The brunette laughed as she started to climb down the tree, onto the safe ground.

The brunette waited at Dervish's side until Rio had a grip on his father's hand. " From here we can apparate, but has Rio ever apparated before?" She asked looking up at him.

Dervish nodded. "Mum doesn't have time to walk to my house with him and I can't be bothered so he does all the time." Apparating was definitely something Rio was used to doing. He'd been doing it since he was a baby.

Melody nodded, " Alright, just take hold of my hand." She took his hand and held it tight. Melody felt her feet come safely on the ground. Her house was still intact and no one robbed it, which made her happy. " Let's go in." The brunette said walking up the stairs. " I'll just leave you guys in the living room if that's ok?" She asked as she ran up the stairs.

Dervish looked up at the house when he felt his feet hit the floor. It was a nice looking place and the garden was very tidy. He walked into the living room and sat on the sofa with Rio next to him as Melody walked up the stairs.

Melody made her way to her suitcase and started to pack her clothes. The brunette had to quickly move around the room to finish the suitcase. The witch went to the landing and walked down the stairs, " All done." She smiled at the both of them. " Tomorrow will be the last day that I can spend with you before I have to go." She said sadly before putting her shoes back on.

Dervish grinned. "In that case, I think I better drop this little monster off to his granny." Dervish apparated to his mum's house and left Rio to playing with Bella and Rosie before apparating back. "Anywhere in mind??"

Melody nodded as she went back upstairs to pack a few more items before she forgot. The brunette made it there seconds before Dervish did. " Hmm.. ever been to the restaurant near the lake, don't recall the name though." She scratched the side of her head.

Dervish nodded. "Yep. It's good there. I go quite a lot." He took her hand and apparated the two of them to the restaurant. It was a big place with a balcony over the lake. The sun was near the horizon and it looked stunning over the water. Derv went over to the desk and ordered a table before having the two of them taken to one right at the edge of the balcony.

The brunette held Dervish's hand as they apparated to the restaurant. Even she couldn't get a table near the balcony, never mind on the balcony itself. " You must know a lot of people here, to get an amazing seat like this." Melody said as she turned out to see the lake.

Dervish shrugged. "I don't know any of them personally. I know a few by name but they all know I give big tips where they're deserved." Dervish was all for giving a bit more money if it meant he got what he wanted.

The brunette nodded, she understood. " The view is just simply amazing." She looked down at the water, " It makes me want to jump into the lake and start swimming." She gave a short laugh.

Dervish laughed at what Melody said. "Feel free. Means more food for me." Dervish had never been a piggy person. He ae healthily and worked out to keep muscular. It was the way he'd spent most of his life.

Melody laughed, she was quite hungry but maybe after her fashion show she would come back and just take pictures of the lake. " When I come back, I'm going to be so exhausted." She shook her head. " Next week is going to be a night mare." The brunette sighed.

Dervish frowned. "Why would you love doing it if it tires you out so much??" Derv always pushed his body to the limits but that was only to toughen him up. Melody didn't look like the sort to do that sort of thing.

Melody flipped her hair back, " I do it because I love it." She smiled and nodded. Fashion designing was her whole life, it's what made her day go smoothly and what let her stay at a nice house; without it.. she wouldn't be able to do anything.

Dervish shrugged. "Good enough reason for me." After all, most people wouldn't want to work in a library but he loved books too much to work away from them. He grinned and ordered the food as the waiter came over. "What do you want??" He looked at her as he said it.

Melody looked around before looking back at Dervish, " I'll have the spring rolls and a martini if possible, please." Her brown eyes returned to Dervish. " I'm going to miss you though." She gave a small smile.

Dervish put his hand across the table and held her's. "I'll miss you too but two weeks and we'll be back together again. You love your job so go and do what you want and I will be sat waiting when you get back." He smiled reassuringly at her as he told the full truth.

The brunette lifted her eyes back up to his, " But of course we'll have a proper goodbye later on today." She asked, hoping that he got what she was saying. " Tonorrow morning my flight leaves at ten in the morning." She sighed.

Dervish grinned. "What reason would I ever have to say no to that??" He winked then thanked the waiter as he delivered their food and drinks. "And tomorrow morning, make sure you wake me up so I can say bye before you go. I don't want you going off to the airport without saying a last goodbye." Derv knew he was going to miss her a lot in the next two weeks.

Melody smiled as her food came, she took a sip of her martini and placed it back. " Of course I'll wake you, I wouldn't want to leave with out saying goodbye to you." She rubbed his hand before taking a bite of her food. How were the next two weeks going to go for her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back