Hay

George Bojinov

OOC First Name
George
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hello! My name is my name here ( as much as that's understandable :p ). Seriously - my name is George Bojinov. I am 14 and I really love Harry Potter - I bet I know the books by heart - i've read them at least thrice. So, other stuff - I like to design pics and stuff with Photoshop and GIMP.
Well, that's it. Cheers!
Forgot to say I'm from Bulgaria. ;)

Hey George!!
Welcome to HNZ, if you like Harry Potter then I'm sure you'll love it here. :lol:
Bulgaria! Yay for Durmstrang. :p
Someone will point out the Admins/what you can do on HNZ, I'm sure. But I'm too lazy to do so myself. xD

Helena. ^_^

Hi there George!

You're from Bulgaria? That's awesome ^_^ I'm from the United States.

My name is Cyndi, and I'm one of the GMs here on the site. If you have any questions, you can feel free to ask me, one of the other GMs or one of the admin listed here. The site docs are also quite helpful, especially if you're just getting started here on the site as is the FAQs section.

Welcome to HNZ and I hope to see you around the site!!

Cyndi :)

Hey George! :)
A lot of us weren't very creative with our character's name, and our character has at least the same first name as us. That's true for me, as well. xD
Bulgaria? That's super awesome. ^_^ I think you might be our first Bulgarian registrant. :o

You can call me Nick (Nicolas is sooo formal. :r ) - I'm one of the admin here, and if you have any pressing questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
I'm from Canada, myself. ^_^

Welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Thanks for the welcome! So, is the sorting still online?

Thanks. I posted the application. :)
So, just another question - when can I get my wand?

Welcome to HNZ, George! It's always cool to see a new face around here. Feel free to call me Amanda. :D

PS: It's awesome that your character was sorted into Ravenclaw! It's only, like, the best house ever. :r

Estrella Styx said:
Welcome to HNZ, George! It's always cool to see a new face around here. Feel free to call me Amanda. :D

PS: It's awesome that your character was sorted into Ravenclaw! It's only, like, the best house ever. :r
I guess you were there then? :p

Thanks for the welcomes, all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back