Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Trailers

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

:frantics:

Awesome trailer. ^_^

They only did that because of Twilight...they probably dont want any competition at that time in the box office, because going to the movie theatre can get rather expensive (including refreshments of course, thats where they make most of their money :p)

In our perspective. Would you rather see Harry Potter half a year earlier, or see Harry Potter get more awards? Anyway, Harry Potter, would whup Twilights ass.

exactly its like 15 euro for a small drink at the cinema beside me... and doible that in the one at the center of Lisbon.,... its so a rip-off.

Harry Potter would probably earn more than Twilight, anyways. It's got more of a target-market. I mean, Twilight is aimed at tweenage/teenage girls, Harry Potter is aimed at all children/teenagers and even adults. Pretty sure I'll take my mum to see it, she loves the books as much as I do.

It's frustrating.

Although I will admit I am going to go and see Twilight, mostly to laugh.

Also, I might add that the trailer is great and now I am extremely excited. :)

Patricia Rogers said:
Is this all you ever come on to do??

Post HP6 trailers??? :p
:o Not like there's anything wrong with that!! :p

Oh Ron Weasley :wub:

Pretty Much, I also have the harry potter 6 game trailer, want me to post it :p

Just watched it, OMG it's amazing, couldn't hear anything because I'm in the library computer but it looks so good, and Ron looks funny in the scene when he took the potion =))

I have merged two topics for Harry Potter and the half blood prince trailers.

"She only likes you because your the Chosen One."

"But I am the Chosen One." *gets whacked on head with newspaper*

hehe! ^_^

Looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! >XO<

Harry jumped sexily in2 da pensive...

Haha. It looks pretty...epic, I must say.

Okay just saw the third Harry Potter Trailer and I loved it!!!
Shame the movie won't be out till later but man that trailer was awesome
I think they really did the 2nd wizarding war some real justice since in the book you really didn't get too much, yeah you heard snippets about so and so's mother dying and Ollivander kidnapping was a shocker but actually seeing the death eaters destroy the bridge, light Hagrid's hut on fire and attack Diagon (looked like that to me XD) It just looks so amazingly good!!!!

best quality to watch the third trailer is on the Harry Potter Website!

Brian, I hate to disagree but the best place to watch the third trailer is before you watch Twilight!! :p

I saw this then and man, it was awesome! I think you are right though, the war looks awesome! I am excited to see this. I will be uber-pissed if they delay it any more.

YESH! I am soooooooo pumped!

I am going to be very mad if they delay any more.

Pfft, I think our Death Eaters should destroy bridges. :lol:

I think that thirs trailer is way better than the first two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back