Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Trailers

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
I know, it was muc better than the first trailer released

it was,
was that ron and lavender kissing? Because the first time i watched it i thought it was hermione, i was like *wtf?* so i watched it again, and it looks a bit like lavender, *confused*
:)

That trailer was good. I'm glad because that first trailer they had was kinda sad and it looks like Lavender to me.

It is Lavander :D, and when they are all standing up, and you see Hagrid, its McGinagalls arm casting that spell, at first I thought it was Dumbledores funeral, but in the book, isnt it a sunny day, but when do they ever pay attention to the book?

i dont think it would be his funeral, maybe after just after he died?
because the funerals next to the lake, and yeah like you said, its a sunny day. :D
they really should stick to the book,
its confusing >.<

I dont think it is the funeral

does anyone know who is playing Rufus Scrimgeour??

Some people have said, that they are cutting that scene out with the other minister. Does anyone know if this is true?

I did thats what came up with they may have cut that scene out ;)

ahh well, googles bad (n)
hm, i shall dedicate my evening to finding out!
not really, il just have a look >,<
(sorry im dead hypo)

i just tried, i downloaded it off the site where the trailers on, i transferd it to my phone, but its just sound :cry:

Lol, because its one of those like Mbu files or something

:cry: i cant find anything, only that 'fans hope Bill Nighy will be playing the role of Rufus Scrimgeour'
:cry:

tou can transfer the format of the video but youll need a program that will do that..

After Bill Nighy expressed an interest in appearing,[69] Yates confirmed that Nighy would be his first choice for the role of Minister for Magic Rufus Scrimgeour, providing the character made it into the final screenplay. Although no further reports have been released, Yates told Wizard that he was "struggling with [fitting Scrimgeour in the script at the moment, and he's in one moment and he's out the next

From Wikipedia

Wot it means is, theyre still decidin whether to put him in the movie, I thiink they should, as even though, his part was quite small in HBP it was still imortant at Christmas, and they might be cutting Percy out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back