Harri and Belle

"Ahh come on, there must be something," Harri said rolling her eyes. "Me well my talent is very special," she joked seriously, "It's rare you know," she paused for impact, "My talent is ...." she paused for effect, "That I am completly talentless," she siad llaughing "Hard to find you knoww," she joked.

Alex laughed. 'That's not a talent,'he said smiling and rolling his eyes.

Harri laughed "Well come on then, whats your talent? huh?" she said nudging him playfully. Then the sun came out spreading warmth over her skin, she jumped up once more, her brown hair flying everywhere, "Lets fly, instead of talking about how totally untalented we are," she said grinning and mounting her broom once more.

Alex smiled and stood up, feeling the brightness of the sun. 'Yeah, finally,'Alex said smiling. He picked a broom, mounted it and kicked off flying up until hovering waiting on harri deciing what to do.

Harri kicked off after Alex, flying in the oppisite direction laughing as she soared straight through the hoop, and just floated around on her own before beginning to fly back to Alex, "I can't wait till winter," she said upon arriving back. She couldn't wait for the snow to come, most people hated winter but she loved it.

'I can. You've forgotten there's exam have you?'Alex asked smiling.

"Oh I had as well," Harri said sinking worriedly through the air before regaining height, "I hate exams, I get all nervous," she said laughing, she was now getting worried about exams, she hadn't even started revising! "I know I'm going to fail Astronomy!" she siad laughing, it was her worst subject and she rarely managed to pay attention in the class.

'Isn't everyone?'Alex joked on Astronomy. He smiled and flew in circles practising his turning.

"No! Some people like astronomy," Harri said shaking her head in disbelief, "Nice turns," she commented and began practising her nose dives, pulling up at the last second.

Alex smiled, surprised. 'I can't think of anyone. You sure about that?'he asked wondering if he knew anyone liking it apart from Haden.

Harri nodded, "I can't see why but they do!" she siad laughing, "Any way it's starting to get late, I'm going to head off for dinner, coming?" she asked, landing softly on the grass.

'Sure, I'm starving here,'Alex said starting to imagine the food already, smiling. He put the broom back as he jumped off and started walking to the entrance waiting for Harri.

"Fabulous," Harri said grinning, "Mm I wonder whats for dinner," she siad imagining the food. "Is it actually dinner time?" she asked thinking it could of possibly gone past dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back