Harri and Belle

'Exactly,'Alex said smiling. 'And you want to know my surname, why?'he asked jokingly. 'It's Cullen so yeah. and yours is Turner,'he said remebering the detail.

"Because I'm going to turn into your personal stalker," Harri said sarcastically, "Nice surname though!" she siad nodding. "Woah! Looks like you already became my stalker!" she said jokingly "How did you know that?" she asked wondering whether she had said it before.

Alex laughed. 'You know, I cannae remember how. My memory might be good but it ain't brilliant here,'Alex pointed out.

"So you can remember my surname, but you can't remember how you remember it!" Harri said laughing, "Makes alot of sense," she said sarcastically. Then laid back on the grass staring up at the sun, which momenterially made everything black out and she sat up quickly not enjoying that experience, only to see multicoloured dots dancing across her eyelids. She shook her head trying to get rid of the vision to no avail. "Nina's first trial soon," she siad, still shaking her head to try and get rid of the colours. Which was still not working.

Alex laughed as she shook her head but he wondered why she brought that up. 'Don't remind me. She better not be stupid and hget hersulf hurt. I will hold you personally responisble,'he joked at the end smiling. 'Would you like sunglasses by any chance?'he asked her.

"Why me!" Harri said laughing and holding her hands up to her sides in a 'I didn't do anything' kinda way, "I'm sure she won't! Shes smart, I bet she'll have it all underwraps!" she siad confidently, "That would be helpful but I don't actually have any on me!" she siad laughing as the spots began to clear, it was a sunny day and because it was getting closer and closer to winter the sun was lower and brighter.

ALex laughed. 'Coz you were the first person to pop into my mind,'he said laughingly. 'Honestly, he said jokenly. 'I thoguht you were sensible too,'he joked, before getting his wand. 'Accio Harri's sunglasses,'he said smiling before catching them and passing them to her smilin.g

"Do that often do I?" Harri joked, "Me sensible? You obviously don't know me well!" she said grinning, "Could have done that myself, but thanks anyway!" she said taking the aviators from Alex, just as the sun went behind a huge cloud, "How bloody typical," she said putting them on the floor.

'Yeah, I know,'Alex said smiling smugly. He leaned back on the grass with his hands behind his head. 'That's a pretty nice cloud,'he said out of randomnes,

Harri laid back on the grass "Hmm it's okay," she said "Oh look that one looks like Jaspar," she siad pointing at a cloud, before realising Alex didn't know who Jaspar was, "Jaspars my cat by the way," she added, looking at the cloud as it appeared to move steadily along the sky.

Alex stared at the cloud she pointed too, confused. Jasper? He was about to ask who Jasper was when she said it was her cat. 'Oh right.'he said before laughing. 'And that looks like my snake'he said pointing to a wispy narrow cloud with a circular ending like a rattle snake.

"You have a snake?" Harri asked, she hated snakes about as much as she hated spiders and it was obvious in her voice. "Thats disgusting. whats it called?" she asked laughing.

Alex laughed at her disgusted voice. 'Hows it disgusting? They're beautiful animals even thoguh I've never met one in real life but still. Yeah, my patronus,'Alex said smiliing and sticking his tongue out at her.

"there all slimy and eurgh," Harri said "Oh right your patronus, so I guess you kinda like snakes then," she laughed off her embaressment, "I don't hate them there just so creepy and.." a shiver went up her spine "Poisonus," she said shaking her head.

ALex laughed. 'Yeah, yeah. They're still nice,'he said smiling'Graet survival skills,'he added, still smiling.

"So you like a snake because it has great survival skills?" Harri asked chuckling, she launched into sudden thought as she realised what this actually meant, it was his patronus so that meant he had great survival skills. Or atleast he thought he did...
"So you think the snake represents you well?" she asked.

Alex smiled, nodding, wondering how she thought it was funny. He looked at her strangely when she proposed a snake was like Alex. 'What? No way, a snake's far too grand to represent me. I mean, just look at how fast and quick-thinking they are. How on earth does that even start to represent me?'Alex replied.

"Well it must be a bit like you, else why would it be your patronus?" Harri asked, not fully understanding his confusion, it seemed like a simple enough question. "And you are pretty quick," she added laughing.

^o) 'I dunno. I'm not an expert here,'Alex said smiling. 'What do you think yours is gonna be or are you so amazing and managed to have seen yours already?'Alex joked at the end.

(this new stuff is confusing me. :erm: :$ lol )

(( :lol: loool))

"I have no idea," Harri said thinking about the question, "No course I haven't already seen it! I'm only second year!" she said laughing and shaking her head, "Gosh." she added, laughing at the memory.

(not funny :errm: we're not all smart comp freaks here. :D :ph43r: )

Alex laughed. 'At least we now know you're naw Superwomen,'ALex joked grinning.

((Computor freak me? :lol: I don't even know how to plug my computor speakers in :lol: ))

Harri laughed "How do you know I'm not superwoman? I might be you never know," she said grinning, "So come on then everyone has a bit of a talent, whats yours?" she asked.

( oh :blink: ok. I feel much betta now. ^_^ lol. :woot: :rofl: )

Alex looked at her puzzled. 'Me? Talent? Nope coz I'm just nice and plain. Yours?'

(( :lol: you should! ))

Harri tipped her head to the side, "Ahh come on don't be modest there must be something your good at!" she said, "Anything..." she carried on.

'Nothing that I can think of much.'Alex answered still smiling. 'And you're ignoring yourself here'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back