Happy Valentines: Suddenly, Lycanthropy!

:drat: Anyhow :r I vote for Amy :p just for fun eheheheee :lol:

It was like Payal had painted a huge target on her head saying 'hey I'm a wolf please lynch me'. As it was, knowing that Payal was the last wolf on the loose, the villagers banded together to take her down.

Payal was lynched! She was the final werewolf!

And then Kait, the cupid, made everyone happy and all the villagers rejoiced and hugged even though most of their friends were dead :p

Game over! Winner: the villagers!

---

Thank you all so much for playing! I will do a full write up about the game and the roles tomorrow when I'm not so tired. But for now, feel free to discuss the game in depth! :)

Brilliant game! I enjoyed it soo much!

Would like to thank Payal and Cyndi for such fun werewolf discussions :wub:

Well done everyone! And just gonna say that we werewolves would have won if Mia hadn't been so quick in posting before Camilla :tut:

xD Thanks so much Camilla :hug:

woop. good game everyone. thank you vary much camilla :hug: :party: :woot:

It was a good game. and wolves, I am watching you :glare: you did well. and almost had me fooled. Though i like how i foiled your plan i was lynched and dragged Johanna and Kate into the flames with me. :p felt a bit like Sherlock vs Moriarty at times with the mind games.

villagers: congratulations on winning :frantics:

until next time :linda:

Great game Camilla ^_^

Must say I'm a little upset that I didn't get lynched off and therefore didn't get to kill anyone as the ghost, but I'm happy I made it to the end ^_^

Great Game Camilla :D I feel so privileged that I was made a wolf and actually got a chance to be a real part of this game ^_^ And I also got a chance to get to know my team mates :wub:

It was so much fun playing and even though we didn't win I want to congratulate my team Kate and Cyndi and (also Johanna for a bit) for staying alive for a really long time which wasn't easy :r

And also I think that Mia your presence as an angel actually made the game very challenging and fun ^_^

Thankyou Camilla :hug: and Everyone else :hug:

only pat the ghost would be unset for staying alive :rolleys:

I liked being the angel. I could say what i wanted knowing i wouldn't be killed for it.

you wolves did really good. truth be told you played so well you possibly deserved to win no matter how well you played the villagers should have won.

I said a little bit :p I'm glad I finally made it to the end of a game but when it was getting tough I wouldn't of minded getting lynched off and helping with an extra kill :lol:

Alice Hills said:
Would like to thank Payal and Cyndi for such fun werewolf discussions :wub:
Eugene Smythe said:
I feel so privileged that I was made a wolf and actually got a chance to be a real part of this game ^_^ And I also got a chance to get to know my team mates :wub:

It was so much fun playing and even though we didn't win I want to congratulate my team Kate and Cyndi and (also Johanna for a bit) for staying alive for a really long time which wasn't easy :r
Yes, that definitely was a perk of the game. It was fun playing and talking strategy with you ladies. ^_^

All I'm gonna say is that I'm angry with Kait :r

It was a wonderful game and I enjoyed it so much!!

This game got me thinking all the time on who was the wolf and if my scans are right... And I guess they were... xD ... Well, congratulations villagers for winning the game and congratulations werewolves for a well-played game!!

This was a great Werewolf game! :) I really enjoyed it, though sorry Mia for thinking you were a wolf. :r

I did get suspicious of you though Cyndi... It was fun watching you play, especially because I thought you were a werewolf. :D It was interesting see how all three of the werewolves turned the table on the others. :)

I have to admit though, I actually thought Johanna was the wolf, not Kate v.1 :r Especially when Cyndi changed her vote to Kate v.1 :D

But congratulations villagers! And great job werewolves! It was a really great game, though I do wish I had lived to the end of the game... :r

I think the Werewolves would've had it if they'd waited another day, maybe, to do that last minute switch. :lol: Or if Mia hadn't gotten in a minute beforehand. But that was basically calling themselves out, which was made worse by Payal in the shoutbox (I'm still really annoyed by that :drat: )

For future games, don't do that :p It's breaking the rules.

Anyway, it was a fun game to host. There's some stuff I should've made clearer/I didn't understand about werewolf here (I didn't realise you guys start on a nightphase, I always start with a dayphase because that way everyone has a chance to say something); my definitions of roles were a little different to how they usually are, I'm not used to open setups, and I'm sorry for any confusion, but I enjoyed hosting and hopefully you all enjoyed playing! I really admire the enthusiasm shown by the players in this game!

1. Wolves - Cyndi, Payal, Kate v1. You guys played incredibly well, staying under the radar until nearly the end. You definately could've pulled it off, and it was really unlucky that you didn't. But I'm glad you all played and it was great working with you :)

2. Seer - Marga. Yep, as you all probably guessed by now, Marga was the legit seer. Which is why I was screaming in to my pillow when she wasn't using her scans. Even if you're the fake seer, I recommend pushing when you scan at least one werewolf, let alone two in a row (fun fact, she think picked Kate v.1 the next night to scan, but was jailed for safety by Amy). You played quite well, just trust yourself because who knows, you could well be right (as you were). I still don't know why you never pushed Cyndi or Payal :p Thanks for playing!

3. Fool - Jessye. Unfortunately Jessye didn't get to play long, but she thought carefully and was a good asset to the town while she was around. Thanks for playing!

4. Guardian - Nick. Would've been a really, really good asset to the town if he had gotten to live (hey, he did correctly call a werewolf on day 1), but unfortunately was shot with extreme prejudice. Sorry, Nick. I would've loved to see you play longer. Thanks for playing (even for a short time), though!

5. Cupid - Kait. Saved the town's backside when I gave her a second loverbond. I only did this since the first died immediately, and she was still alive on day 5 (might as well make the most of her role). Chose well, I think - Johanna and Kate v.1 was not a bad choice at all, and picking to bond Nick and Donna made me laugh. Fun fact: Kaitlyn's original drive had Nick and Cyndi being swapped, so if that had been what had happened night one, Cyndi and Donna would've been loverbonded. :lol: Survived right to the end, too! Thanks for playing, Kait!

6. Angel - Mia. Mia's a very clever player who thinks things out carefully. She was also protected from nightkilling, which made her an incredibly useful town ally. Unfortunately that shifty as heck swap to her killed her prematurely, but hey, she managed to throw a spanner in the works of the werewolves scheming with a last minute post and pretty much get the town on track to victory. :p Thanks for playing, Mia!

7. Ghost - Pat. If you hadn't roleclaimed, you may well have had a chance to use your power - of course the wolves weren't going to kill you knowing you could kill one of them :p But anyway, Pat, you played very well, being a big help to the town, thinking and engaging in discussion. Thanks for playing!

8. Hunter - Zach. Ah, Zach. It was a complicated role that could either help or hinder the town, really. While you did it well by taking shots, which many people are afraid to do with this role, I feel you should've perhaps held your fire night 1 after not having been around for the dayphase. Also posting at night was just bad. :p It's a shame you couldn't get more involved in the game, but you did alright for a role that was new to werewolf here. Thanks for playing!

9. Carriage Driver - Kaitlyn. I'm sorry Kaitlyn, it is a difficult role to get used to! You would've done a great job with it...if the wolves hadn't offed you night one. I think you would've been a very good player and valuable to the town. Thanks for playing!

10. Villager? - Donna. This never needed to be revealed, nobody knew about it except me, but Donna was not a regular villager. Not standard traitor - she would still scan as a villager, unless of course, the werewolves attacked her. At which point she would become a werewolf. If they'd attacked Donna I fear the werewolves would've been formidable. Also Nick might have gotten a free ride :p It was such a shame you couldn't play longer, Donna. Thanks for playing!

11. Watcher - Kelsey Ruth. Unfortunately KR was out of action until day 3 of the game, through no fault of her own, so she was at rather a disadvantage when she got back. Funnily enough, night four she chose to watch Cyndi...who was in the process of killing her. Sorry that you didn't get much opportunity to play, KR! You did well for what you did, though. Thanks for playing!

12. Jailer - Amy. Again another role that I brought to this game, similar to a doctor really but prevents the jailed player from acting. Incredibly useful on the last night to stop the last werewolf kill :p Amy played pretty well, thank you for playing Amy!

13. Villagers - Johanna, Melissa, Kate II, Eden. All died too soon. Especially poor Eden, it wasn't fair that you should have to die day one. You all put in a good effort, though! Thank you all for playing!

And yeah, that's that really. xD

Mima Scarlet said:
2. Seer - Marga. Yep, as you all probably guessed by now, Marga was the legit seer. Which is why I was screaming in to my pillow when she wasn't using her scans. Even if you're the fake seer, I recommend pushing when you scan at least one werewolf, let alone two in a row (fun fact, she think picked Kate v.1 the next night to scan, but was jailed for safety by Amy). You played quite well, just trust yourself because who knows, you could well be right (as you were). I still don't know why you never pushed Cyndi or Payal :p Thanks for playing!
Haha.... Well, the four of them had pretty much sparked my curiosity the time I scanned them... (I'm a bit of a very, very curious not-so-little girl.)...

And yeah, I couldn't push Cyndi well enough since her reasoning were very good but something set my curiosity on her though (which I can't remember) and I pretty did get suspicious of Payal that time when he voted to lynch me off since I was online but I wasn't reacting too much...

And I was still debating with my sister whether I was the real seer or not as she did say that I could be the fool that confused me through half the game.. Although it was fun while it lasted.. Haha!

Looking forward to another werewolf game next time! xD

Mima Scarlet said:
10. Villager? - Donna. This never needed to be revealed, nobody knew about it except me, but Donna was not a regular villager. Not standard traitor - she would still scan as a villager, unless of course, the werewolves attacked her. At which point she would become a werewolf. If they'd attacked Donna I fear the werewolves would've been formidable. Also Nick might have gotten a free ride :p It was such a shame you couldn't play longer, Donna. Thanks for playing!
WHAT you guys all suck this would have been awesome! D:

Mima Scarlet said:
6. Angel - Mia. Mia's a very clever player who thinks things out carefully. She was also protected from nightkilling, which made her an incredibly useful town ally. Unfortunately that shifty as heck swap to her killed her prematurely, but hey, she managed to throw a spanner in the works of the werewolves scheming with a last minute post and pretty much get the town on track to victory. :p Thanks for playing, Mia!
I think the protection from nightkilling helped me a lot. but that shifty swap of the wlves was clever. though i did show who the wolves were to those who were unconvenced, but so late in the game it would have been a surefire way to knock out all of the villagers one by one if it had worked. shame i was so quick on the ball with that post in the final seconds. :r

Donna your roll sounds like a good one. shame you didnt get to use it, and the same with kaitlyns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back