Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
It was her 17 birthday and she was sad becouse of her dad.She was remaind him two times about her birthday but still was nothing from him. Jarica take cake to table and opened. It was nice Gryffindor cake but her mood was realy bad today. Cake. She was glad that all food was here and she don't needed by. But she by some fruits and she waited her best friend Jasper.

"Aye, look who's finally 17!" Sully announced, sitting across from Jarica with a smile. "How long until we get to eat the cake though?" He asked cheekily, reaching across to try and steal some of the frosting if Jarica would let him. "Nah, I'm kidding though, presents and stuff first, right?" He said, withdrawing his hand and grabbing the bag of lollies he'd gotten from home. "Happy birthday, I got you a bunch of muggle lollies," he announced grandly, sliding the bag over to her.

"Can you belive that? I'm almost closer finished shcool". She was surprised about this and she know that soon be end shcool and she finaly will be free from her grandmother and father. She didn't know that but she try smile for a little today. "Well, we need wait Jasper. I hope he be there soon to. ''Jarica take deep breath and she wanted a little calabrate feeling. "Thanky, Silly and thanks for that! How are you? I need know everything". She asked. jarica was happy that today was her birthday and now she today seen all her friends.

Last edited:
Daintree had marked Jarica's birthday in his calendar, he wasn't going to miss it, and he was very keen to make sure that he was getting her something. So on the morning of it, he had the crate of Butterbeer neatly wrapped in Gryffindor themed wrapping paper and a hand written card wishing her a birthday and he carried them into the great hall. The prefect was often found away from his table, so it wasn't odd for him to head over to where he spotted her and Sully. "Happy Birthday Jarica!" he said with a cheerful smile, placing the present down in front of her. "Hey Sully," he greeted before sitting down with them at the Gryffindor table.

Jarica and Kiara met on Kiara's shift in Vibez, she wasn't sure what was the main thing that brought them together but something did. Probably love for books, what actually was exactly the gift for the older girl. She memorized girls love for Shakespeare and it took her a bit while she managed to get it but she got it, while being at school, it was pretty hard tho. "Rica! Happy Birthday!" Kiara was fast to hug the Gryffindor and press a light kiss on her cheek. "I got what you wanted," she quietly whispered in Jarica's ear and put the book on the table, it was Romeo&Juliet, Jarica had mentioned that she wanted to get that book as her own belonging and now she had it. "Hey Daintree," Kiara smiled at him not feeling sure how to interact with him, he was her best friend's ex but she didn't feel any hate or dislike towards him so she just acted like nothing has ever happened. Just hoped that Nicole or Jenna won't see them, there were bigger chances that they would be mad or disappointed, especially Nicole. "Hey," she also smiled at Sully. There everything was better, she hadn't ever talked with him and he was still with Chloe, so everything was Alright.

Jasper knew that it was Jarica's birthday and he had gone out to find her. She was officially an adult now, which needed to be celebrated. As he arrived at the Gryffindor table, he saw he wasn't the only one there. He hoped he wasn't late. "Hey Jarica, happy Birthday." He said, giving her a high five. "I got you a gift." He added, handing her a wrapped box that contained a bunch of chocolate from Honeydukes. He grinned at Daintree. "Hey." He said, then waved at the Ravenclaw girl. He barely acknowledged Sully pointedly.

"You need to know everything, oh man how long you go," Sully said with a laugh, grinning when Daintree sat down to join them, offering him a quick fist bump in greeting. He nodded hello when a younger girl joined them as well, Sully didn't really recognize her but she seemed excited at least. "Ayye, Jasper's here. Cake now, right?" He said as Jasper also sat down, making grabby hands at Jarica's cake again. "Though we gotta make sure we sing happy birthday first," he said, clearing his throat before standing and launching into the song at a decibel he was sure was loud enough to bug anyone at the surrounding tables.

"Of course, i need know everything". She spend small time with Solomon and she wanted know more what his life was doing. It was strange that she no more wanted relontiships becouse she know love was stupid becouse she got hurt. She was happy when Daintreee came and then later her friends from the libabry. "Thanky so much Kia"She hugged her and then let her go. Now she finaly agreed with that now was the cake.
"Thanky for all caming and i'm realy happy see you all her and thanky for the presents. But plese don't need sing. Engorgio" She vave the cake her wand and make little bigger cake. Now she was sure that cake be all fine and now she cut the cake and gave first Daintree, then Kiara, Solomon, Jasper and she hoped Knox came here to. She was happy that she have a book about Romeo and Julet and later she will be read.

@Daintree Vaskevold
@Solomon Tofilau
@Jasper Night
@Kiara Wood

Last edited:
Knox really wasn’t one to remember his friend’s birthdays. He was terrible at remembering his own birthday sometimes, if his mum wasn’t there to remind him, let alone any one else’s birthday, especially after all that happened to him that semester. But thanks to Sully, Knox had managed to remember Jarica’s birthday and show up to the Gryffindor table with an unopened chocolate frog he had been saving for a special occasion. Knox sat down next to Sully and smiled at Jarica, hoping his lateness wasn’t an issue. “Hey, happy birthday and stuff. I got you this from my stash of sweets.” Knox explained, placing the chocolate frog next to Jarica’s other gifts. The chocolate frog looked a bit lackluster compared to the other gifts but it was all Knox was able to give. Knox then looked to everyone else that was nearby and nodded to them politely, his attention then moving to the cake. “Do we have the cake now?” He asked, looking over to Jarica.​

Daintree smiled at Kiara as she joined them and then at the Slytherin boy who was on the quidditch team with him. He didn't know him that well beside of fact he played quidditch. Daintree smiled towards Jarica as she made the cake bigger just as Knox turned up. "I think we're just at the cake stage, so just in time," he said to Knox. Another boy he didn't know too well. But he looked back at Jarica and smiled at her, waiting for a slice of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back