Happy Birthday, Mr. Werewolf!

Great game guys!! ^_^

I didn't get to play much though... :cry: xD

Yes I died but I still consider this a victory. Dang Cupid for not making lovers. If I had gotten you lot to lynch the Angel I was going to pray I murdered one of the lovers which would have meant a victory for me. I think I shall now retire from Werewolf.

Eden Silverback said:
I think I shall now retire from Werewolf.
Lame. :p

Eden Silverback said:
Yes I died but I still consider this a victory.
Because you survived past day 1? :p

I was so sure that Tenile was the other werewolf. She was being too nice and so reluctant to lynch people. Guess I was wrong. xD

I lived past day one and two in a game a year ago but I didn't get to enjoy it because that was when I was in the hospital. I figure if I ever sign up to play again I'm going to be the first one lynched no matter what. I had a whole strategy worked out the very second I found out I was the wolf. It was simply kill Kaitlyn and Jessye ASAP!

I just knew it was Eden. Just for the fact that I had her lynched last game really early cause it was funny, so it was like payback.
You guys should have seen the pattern, man. Maia was shocking. Eden was not. I am shocked she made it past day three. xD

I am still very angry at my village. Mainly Cyndi because she started it. If I were ghost... :devious: :glare:

Aphrodite Snow said:
Eden Silverback said:
It was simply kill Kaitlyn and Jessye ASAP!
Whaaaaat?! :o
Suddenly these kills seem quite personal. :o

Great game everyone!!

I was seriously so off. My very first suspicion was Jessye, and so I got so excited when I saw her as the wolf, but then I found out she was the guardian. :(

And then I thought it was Cyndi... :r

I think I should just go back to gut feelings next game, and not do logic as that just made me confused. :p

Sarah Keith said:
I think I should just go back to gut feelings next game, and not do logic as that just made me confused. :p
True to that.. xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Eden Silverback said:
Yes I died but I still consider this a victory.
Because you survived past day 1? :p

I was so sure that Tenile was the other werewolf. She was being too nice and so reluctant to lynch people. Guess I was wrong. xD
Waaaah? :o I'm naturally not a lynch-crazy person, I never have been unless I actually have something to go on, or it's really early... xD There was a time I found you highly suspicious too, Cyndi. I was very close to voting to lynch you at one point too. :lol:

oh, village won! Yay!

Stefan-Head-In-The-Clouds-Archer!

Also, I did suspect Cyndi as well for a time, but I remembered the last game of werewolf where she'd been a wolf and I thought it was a bit too soon for her to take that role up again.
But we all know she will again one day ...

Professor Artemis Blackmoore said:

Also, I did suspect Cyndi as well for a time, but I remembered the last game of werewolf where she'd been a wolf and I thought it was a bit too soon for her to take that role up again.
But we all know she will again one day ...
Ya, FYI, all roles are distributed entirely randomly.
So all that 'logic' in-game about who was what and when in the past meant nothing. :p Cyndi could be a wolf 6 games in a row and that'd be fine.

Samuel Sykes said:
Nicolas King said:
Cyndi could be a wolf 6 games in a row and that'd be fine.
Wouldn't be fine with me!!! She almost wiped us out, last time!
And I'll do it again if given the chance. :devious:

EVIL!

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Samuel Sykes said:
Nicolas King said:
Cyndi could be a wolf 6 games in a row and that'd be fine.
Wouldn't be fine with me!!! She almost wiped us out, last time!
And I'll do it again if given the chance. :devious:
It's scary if Cyndi's the wolf.... She's way too good at reasoning, I don't even know how I suspected her in the last game... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back