HalloWerewolf!

I'm almost scared to vote to lynch Adalia Alter.

The way Patricia ended up dead the morning after she voted to lynch Adalia has unnerved me.
Now i've probably put my life in danger

Well, as for laying low, that's not something I've been meaning to do. xD Believe it or not, my internet is pretty nasty since the last week and it hasn't been allowing me to post anything properly. Or on the first try.. =))

Just something for you to chew on:

What are you risking by Adalia Ater as oppose to both my lover and I?

We are the lovers. And at the last vote count we were the only two that hadn't voted for each other. Surly if one of us is the wolf. And I promise I am not. Then there would be more votes for not is as wolfie number 2 wouldn't want his friend to die. So either we are not wolves or someone who hasn't voted or voted since the count was made is the other wolf.
If you really feel I have to die to bring a wolf to justice so be it. I don't think there is time to change the votes. So good luck village. And farewell my love, untill we meet again

Note this should have been a posted as professor elvera Le fey.

Silus Hollister said:
Btw, there are two lovers somewhere here in the game, right?
I feel I should bring this up.

Your need to appear innocent, plus what Emzies said about you being a wolf, is what makes me suspect you. You also claimed that at least one of you (you and Elvera) had a useful role, which means you were referring to yourself, as you cannot know Elvera's role for sure. This means you're claiming not to be a villager (or the traitor, which would make you appear as the wolf to a seer). With that in mind, the only way you could not be a wolf is if Emzies is actually the fool. Which makes it 50/50 odds of you being a wolf. But again, what with your need to appear innocent and your sudden change in attitude now that you're probably going to get lynched, I'm sticking with voting for you.

Sorry!

(PS I'm also sorry Elvera if you die because of this and you're innocent)

I was simply poking fun with that statement you've quoted. I found it amusing... *sigh* I must defend myself on the "important role" bit. I was going out on a limb there, because I had my suspicions about the guardian, and I admit I was also just being cocky.... When I got my role, I was a bit upset that I hadn't gotten a role with a night duty, and I wanted people to be under the impression I carried a more dramatic role since Silus and I are a bit dramatic...

I'm dying anyway, along with Elvera -- whom I'm positive is also innocent, but know you're just wasting a night and getting rid of two of your number. I hope you're prepared to face the consequences.

Arguments broke out as the village was desperate to hunt down a werewolf. The majority of the town rallied behind a seer who claimed to have a vision of the werewolf. They were successful in lynching Silus Hollister, a werewolf. Distraught by his death, his lover Professor Elvera Le Fey, a villager, threw herself off a cliff to end her misery. The villagers bolted the doors and settled in for the night.

It is night.

Sorry for the delay. I completely spaced out.

The village slept peacefully through the night, feeling pleased that they correctly lynched a werewolf. As the sun rose, a gruesome scene was before the villagers' eyes. The werewolf had extracted revenge for its fallen comrade on the one person that could predict its identity. Stefan Archer, a seer, was dead.

It is day.

Ughhhh Guardian! Where were youuuuu? :(

Lol, the Fool is probably sitting there now like "I'm dead!? Wait ... Oh."

Still, we're doing pretty good. We knocked out a ghost and a wolf pretty early on. I've got a question: Does the Cupid know the true roles of the Lovers they choose?

These were the votes yesterday in order (excluding Elvera and Silus's votes)

Riley Sparkles voted for Elvera
Professor Cyndi Kingsley voted for Elvera
Professor Monty Pendleton voted for Elvera
Adalia Ater voted for Elvera
Stefan Archer voted for Silus
Riley Sparkles changed her vote to Silus
Professor Monty Pendleton changed his vote to Silus
Scarlette Joussane voted to lynch Silus
Professor Cyndi Kingsley changed her vote to Silus
Professor Kalif Styx voted to lynch Silus
Artemis Blackmoore voted to lynch Silus
Madeline Walden voted to lynch Adalia Ater

Silus had also been earlier that day trying to pass suspicion onto Adalia. This can only conclude that Madeline is the second wolf. However, Silus also said:

'Speaking of laying low, might I point out Scarlet Joussane and Madeline Walden? (I really hate auto-correct on these phones.)'

I don't understand why Silus would have pointed out Madeline if she was his wolf partner. Of course, Silus could have said the above to attempt to make Madeline look innocent, too. With this in mind, it's likely that the second wolf is either Madeline, or someone who had resigned themselves to the fact Silus was going to die and voted to lynch him at the last moment to appear innocent.

Therefore my highest suspicions are Madeline Walden, Artemis Blackmoore and Professor Kalif Styx.

Adalia also didn't vote for Silus, but she did vote for Elvera, and if she was the second wolf she'd have known Silus and Elvera were lovers and not voted. So I'm still not too suspicious of Ash.

I'm not accusing anyone. I just think that you three are the most likely to be a wolf right now :lol: What does everyone else think?

I think it would have made more sense for the wolf to try and fit in, so I think someone who voted for one of the two with little to no explanation might be the second wolf.

Claire: Why do you take Scarlett out as possibly being a wolf? Just curious.

For now, I vote to lynch Madeline.

Scarlet was fourth to lynch Silus - that means Silus only had 3 votes when she added one. I think if she was the second wolf she would have tried to sway people's minds instead, but I could be wrong!

I agree, but it's hard because we don't know how Lauren plays this D: withholding for now.

....There goes our only hope. :tut:
Right now, I don't have a thought on who the wolf could be. What I didn't understand was if the seer saw Silus as the wolf, fool or not (our lucky guess I suppose), why didn't everyone vote for him? The only ones that didn't were Madeline and Adalia, which is either suspicious, or they seriously doubted the seer.

For now, I suppose my vote is to lynch off Madeline Walden.
I've not a clue...

I considered Adalia not voting for Silus too, but Adalia was the one who was so eager for people to vote for Silus on day one, and told us not to hold back just because he was the first person to vote. And she was right. I don't understand why Adalia didn't vote for Silus on day two either, but I don't really think it's her.

I vote to lynch Madeline Walden

But I'm still super suspicious of Artemis right now. Especially as day one she voted to lynch Esme and helped steer the votes away from Silus. And then day two she was the last person to vote for Silus...

I was straight up all for not letting Silus go past just because it was Carrie's first go. Also I didn't vote for Silus the second time round just because I didn't want to appear like I was attacking them and for you all to think i'm evil also at that point there were enough votes for Silus I didn't really need to change because Elvera revealed that they were lovers.
Madeline has been pointing fingers at me (Like a good wolf would, put the blame on me) and they were really stressing that I didn't pick up the miss vote the first time (I didn't even realize) and then Pat died, but IF I was a wolf like she said, which I'm not, I would have gone for her logically and yet she's still alive? This is making me sound very sus, but I can assure you I'm just repeating the situation.
Because of this I vote to Lynch Madeline Walden

I feel like i'm being set up somehow..

Artemis Blackmoore said:
I'm all for the 'lynch and let's see' method! I vote to lynch Madeline Walden.
Wait well, this makes me suspicious haha.

I think because of this I vote to lynch Artemis Blackmoore (plus all the evidence from Claire!)

Riley Sparkles said:
Artemis Blackmoore said:
I'm all for the 'lynch and let's see' method! I vote to lynch Madeline Walden.
Wait well, this makes me suspicious haha.

I think because of this I vote to lynch Artemis Blackmoore (plus all the evidence from Claire!)
Hey I'm no hypocrite, if I said lynch I don't mind me, either. If you think so, Lynch And Let's See!™. Unfortunately I am a villager, but it'll make the game go longer if I'm gone so it's all good in the hood.​
<i>
</i>

The village was more determined than ever to hunt down the remaining werewolf. Using suspcions from the previous day, the majority of the remaining townspeople decided to lynch Madeline Walden, a werewolf. The village won the battle against the wolves! The town was safe.....for now.

Game over!

Artemis Blackmoore- Villager
Esme Lancaster- Ghost
Riley Sparkles- Villager
Professor Kalif Styx- Traitor
Professor Cyndi Weasley- Angel
Professor Monty Pendleton- Villager
Professor Elvera Le Fey- Villager/Lover
James Adams- Villager
Stefan Archer -Seer
Scarlet Joussane- Villager
Madeline Walden- Werewolf