HalloWerewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to take part yesterday but after reading the posts I vote to lynch Wolfie Wolfington his post was over dramatic and I always feel that those people have something to hide and are over trying to sell their innocence

Vote Received: Wolfie Wolfington

Hmmm, I guess I can see everyone's point, so I guess that I change my vote to Wolfie Wolfington as Well.

Vote Changed: Wolfie Wolfington

Meera Gupta said:
Plus I have a question.
Does the seer or anyone actually know who the real wolf is or they have possible ideas of the wolf plus the traitor :r
Was this question directed at me or anybody in general?
If you're asking me if it's possible for anybody to know without a doubt that somebody is a wolf: no.
Somebody could think they're the seer and be the fool - so the person they see as a wolf could be something good (and bad to lynch) like the angel.
Or somebody could actually be the seer and have been told somebody is the "wolf" but they're actually just the traitor and then the town wastes a turn lynching one of their own (thereby possibly discrediting a seer).
So it's a risky game.

If you're asking the other players if anybody actually really knows if somebody's a wolf at this point: Ask them. :blank:

Okay, so I agree with everyone. I think Wolfie Wolfington was a little too suss, and trying to shift the blame onto someone when there's really no evidence that they're a wolf is a little crazy, so, I vote to lynch Wolfie Wolfington.

I also vote to lynch Wolfie Wolfington for the reasons stated above~

Okay I think Briar might have a point so changing my vote to Wolfie to be lynched.

And yes, I was asking you Nick. Sorry for not being clear. Thanks :)

Vote Changed: Wolfie Wolfington

at the moment It is a unanimous vote for wolfie (other than him himself)
I so either i am wrong or one of the wolves is hiding by voting the other off. I hope it is the latter as if i am wrong i think my neck wont last the next day.

Sufficiently motivated after having lynched one of their own then found another mauled in the night, the villagers found unity in the morning. No longer accusing each other wildly, the votes consistently came back that one of their number should undoubtedly be lynched. Picking up their stones to do the deed before nightfall, the village rid itself of one of its number.
Wolfie Wolfington, a werewolf, was lynched.
It is night.

Players with night roles should now PM me their actions.

With half of their job done, the village was feeling confident as each person made their way home for the night. Surely the havoc of one wolf could be no worse than the previous night and, if they had an ounce of luck, they may just escape the horrible fate that the night often brought once again in order to find and rid themselves of a final wolf the following day.
The night, however, had other plans and as the villagers exited their homes in the morning prepared for another full day of trials and a lovely lynching (hopefully of a wolf) to end the day they realized one of their numbers was not present and, rushing to his house, found his bloody remains, a broken window, and tracks leading back to the woods.
Leonardo Cavallari, a villager was eaten.
It is day.

You may now discuss among yourselves who you think is a wolf and who you think is not.
You may each vote to kill another player once. Please vote clearly "I vote for X." and use the account you signed up to play with when voting.
If you change your vote, please be clear "I change my vote to Y" so I know I have to find and remove your previous vote from my tally.
Remaining players are:[ul][li]Meera Gupta</LI>
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Rosalie Leydon
[li]Samual Kaster
[li]Jonathon Phillips
[li]Eden Silverback
[li]Kiera Potter
[li]Hadan Hensel
[li]Briar Rowan
<LI>[li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley[/li][/ul]Best of luck.

So i guess this time I will vote to lynch Eden Silverback. I asked my dad to pick another number and he picked six. And eden was number six of Nick's list. Sorry Eden! Does anyone else have any ideas that could get eden out of the vote?

Vote Received: Eden Silverback

I vote to lynch Samual Kaster

At the start they agreed to vote of Donna with no reason apart from Mia picked a random number and they just did it to get the ball rolling and Riley was lynched the next night....coindence :r

Vote Received: Samual Kaster

I vote to lynch Meera Gupta . Yes, Meera did vote for Wolfie but I would too if I was a wolf and knew the person was going down any way. I'd be out to save my own skin. My primary reason for voting for her though is that she was asking very specific questions about people's ability to 'see' the wolf. It makes me think that the reason she wanted to know is because she was afraid someone might see her role. And then who dies the following day? The Seer or someone who claimed to be one - Leonardo. *sings* Suspicious :r

I'd also like to throw out there another person: Rosalie Leydon. She is surely suspicious. Who votes randomly on day 3? She has yet to provide any reason for any of her votes and seems to be throwing names out. I think she is trying to downplay things to not seem like a threat. Mia would be able to confirm for us if Rosalie is a lover like she claims to be, though if she truly is then she might become a target for the wolf. :erm: So, I might change my vote but will wait to hear from others.

Vote Received: Meera Gupta

If I am the lover, and Im not saying that I am, I would rather not have it announced. Then the wolf would have a two in one victory! So if you are the lover, stay quiet! For heavens sake!

I'd just like to add that I just re-read what you wrote earlier and you said you were a lover last game. I need to pay more attention to what I read. xD No idea about this game. I still think your random choosing is sort of suspicious though. :r

Also, I would like to change my vote to Meera Gupta. I just realised that she was the last person to vote for Wolfie, so if she was the wolf, she might have changed last minute to throw suspision off of her, however, if you remember, this trick was also used by Jessye last time which doesn't neccessarily mean anything, but it shows that it can be done. Also, like with what Cyndi said, she was unusually curious about who the Seer might be, even though we aren't sure which of the two is left. I can only hope that it is the actual seer and not the fool who is alive. So again, I change my vote to Meera Gupta.

I know it is, but I seriously was never any good with picking, even last game xD That one time I voted to Lynch Tenile was a huge disaster!

Vote Changed: Meera Gupta

before I cast my vote I want to double check if the lovers know who they and each other are, as well as if they know the roll of each other as this will influence my vote. (this can either be directed at the lovers or at nick or anyone else who will know)

I had the exact same suspicions as cyndi, though i thought i would let some other people vote first as i don't want to be the one who decides on the lynching three days in a row.
Meera bcause she switched last minute when everyone else's vote was on wolfie and it would have been obviouse she was the wof if she hadn't voted for him
and Rosalie because she changed her vote three times yesterday firstly voting anna maybe thinking i knew something and then once I reviled myself as cupid turned her vote to wolfie.

and also possibly pat may be the wolf as no one died first night and she didn't vote, maybe because she was too busy to be on.

Briar Rowan said:
before I cast my vote I want to double check if the lovers know who they and each other are, as well as if they know the roll of each other as this will influence my vote. (this can either be directed at the lovers or at nick or anyone else who will know)
The lovers are told who they are to each other.
They are not told each other's roles and are not allowed to tell each other unless they somehow communicate it through this topic.

thank you nick.
I think using this information I will vote Meera Gupta. for the reasons I said above.

Cyndi has some really good reasons.
So I'll side with her. I vote to lynch off Meera Gupta.

I am a villager. Lynching me would be no help and the wolf would just be happy to have one ordinary person of their list :cyndi: All those questions I asked were because I was trying to understand if the seer and fool would actually know about the real wolf etc so I would be able to decide how to cast my vote.

Also about changing my vote the last minute..there I have nothing to say in my defense except that I read the defense from Briar and thought to try the seer's view.

I would like to vote for Professor Cyndi Kingsley to be lynched because I can see that she is giving the steps I took to play the game better and turn them against me by convincing the town people to have me killed :(

Vote Received: Professor Cyndi Kingsley

I am voting to lynch Meera Gupta. There are many reasons why I am choosing to vote for her all of which are stated above.

After reading Meera's post, I am feeling so guilty for this, but the facts win right now. xD

I vote to lynch Meera Gupta.

Reading through I am starting to think that cyndi may be the guardian or angel as maybe the reason no one died day one was because she was safe as that day meets voted cyndi right away maybe to do the classic werewolf thing and kill the person who can't be killed.
Then yesterday as soon as I voted suggested Wolfe I had two votes against me. The first of which was meets which had some reasoning but the reasoning didn't explain why specifically me.
Then today she voted the first person to vote for her cyndi. All of this is further evidence as to why I voted mera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back