HalloWerewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I figure since there are a couple of votes already, I vote to lynch riley sparkles and really, none died?

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

It's the first round so I don't really have any theories on who the wolf could be. So for the just the sake of voting;
I vote to lynch Briar Rowan. Sorry. :(

Vote Received: Briar Rowan

I love werewolf but I hate the start of it. There's never really anyway to tell who's who.

Since we have to get the ball rolling I am going to vote to lynch. Riley Sparkles

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

Well, I've got no leads, and since no one died, I'm going to go with...Meera Gupta.
:correct:

Vote Received: Meera Gupta

Don't want to gang up on Riley because everybody else is doing it, so I'm going out on a whim here and voting to lynch Samual Kaster because I picked a name at random xD

Vote Received: Samual Kaster

im sorry but you wanna lynch me because of my name you are so lucky im not the were wolf or you would be next on the list little boy. :) so for that reason i choose to vote for adrian

Vote Received: Leonardo Cavallari

Please remember to use the name of the account that signed up to play Werewolf, not an OOC first name. // Nick

We're almost at the halfway mark for this day phase.
For anybody curious about votes so far:
Riley Sparkles: IV
Jonathan Phillips: I
Wolfie Wolfington: I
Professor Cyndi Kingsley: I
Briar Rowan: I
Meera Gupta: I
Samual Kaster: I
Leonardo Cavallari: I

Keep debating and voting. :)

so just to check. there are 14 players so there are:

two wolves
a seer
a guardian
an angel
a traitor (who thinks they are a villager)
a ghost
a cupid
a fool (who thinks they are a seer)

this leaves true 5 villagers (though six people think they are villagers as one is the traitor counted above)

as there is a cupid two of the above are lovers though only they and cupid know who they are. (I would assume they were told they are a lover and who they are in love with).

Is this correct?

Yes, i was hit with it last game and so i knew who i was in love with.
so no devil am i right?

Briar Rowan said:
Is this correct?
Yes.
Also remember: If the fool dies, they're revealed as a seer so the village can't be sure.
The traitor is also a standard villager - they win with the village. The only thing about them is that the seer sees them as a wolf.

I think I'll change my vote from Meera to Wolfie Wolfington. See if the person claiming to be the seer is right or not.

Vote Changed: Wolfie Wolfington

Aww come on guys I didn't mean what I said I was just angry I'm really sorry if only I could persuade you to my side. But yet again I'm not believed why should I be the one to die. Please change your votes to some one else like cyndi

With little evidence to go on except perhaps direction of the tracks left in town, who has been acting strange the night before, etc., the townspeople accused each other baselessly of heinous crimes: the only punishment for which was death.
As the day drew to a close the town was so split between each other that they were far from any majority wanting to lynch any one person - but the person that had the most votes against them when the final tally was made was quickly dispatched in hopes of a safer night.
Riley Sparkles, a seer, was lynched.
It is night.

Players with night roles should now PM me their actions.

The town's sleep was restless - they'd killed one of their own the previous day and weren't at all confident that they'd be as lucky the coming night as they had been the previous. Their fears were well-founded. Perhaps because they hadn't each been blessed by the priest as they had been the first night: when they gathered in the morning one of their numbers was missing and a trail of bloodied paw prints led back to the woods.

Alyssa Chevalier a villager was eaten.
It is day.

You may now discuss among yourselves who you think is a wolf and who you think is not.
You may each vote to kill another player once. Please vote clearly "I vote for X." and use the account you signed up to play with when voting.
If you change your vote, please be clear "I change my vote to Y" so I know I have to find and remove your previous vote from my tally.
Best of luck.

Okay, so i guess I will start this time. Um, but without any real evidence at the moment I am going to start the voting with... um, for the sake of it, Jonathon Phillips because i asked my dad to pick a number and he picked nine, so yeah. I vote to lynch Jonathon Phillips.

Vote Received: Jonathon Phillips

Interesting choice I thought you would have gone with someone else. But who am I to say?
I am off to bed and will cast my vote in the morning.
scratch that I am voting now as I can't sleep. I am voting for wolfie wolvington (however it is spelt) as.
We have somone claming to be seer voting for him so although Riley a "seer" was already lynched one of the seers is a fool and if wolfie is a Wolfe it may give is a hint at which one it was.
Also I know the chances of seeing a wolf on night 1 are 1/7 (well actually 2/13 as there is no point looking at yourself) but if taking a wild guess picking someone with wolf in the name is as gooder place to start as any right. If he is the fool than voting of wolfie may cost us someone Key like a guardian but it would also proove we can't trust the "seers" claims.

And sorry for any spelling mistakes I am on my iPod.

Vote Received: Wolfie Wolfington

I would like to vote Briar Rowan to be lynched.

First of all they had put a vote against Riley and got them killed. Also because Alyssa Chevalier was eaten right after being the one who voted for Briar to be lynched.

Plus when Leonardo thinks Wolfie is the Wolf. Wolfie might be a traitor so the seer only sees them as a wolf when they're not actually a wolf or Leonardo might be a fool thinking he is a seer. Make sense.

Plus I have a question.
Does the seer or anyone actually know who the real wolf is or they have possible ideas of the wolf plus the traitor :r

Vote Received: Briar Rowan

I picked Jonathon Phillips, because as used the same system as you did yesterday xD So yeah, thats why that happened.

Khushi that is a good point. In light of that I am going to change my vote to Briar Rowan to be lynched.

Vote Changed: Briar Rowan

I vote to lynch Wolfie Wolfington. His reaction to being picked was pretty dramatic especially considering Riley clearly had more votes and then he made a last ditch attempt again to get the heat put on me when Riley clearly was going to be lynched. It was all highly suspect to me.

I might change my vote but I need to hear more points of view. This is what I am going with for now.

I am going to vote for Wolfie Wolfington. It wouldn't be wise to go against a seer's vision. And if he was wrong, well, then we know not to trust him.

Wolfie has been acting kind of suspicious. It's kind of making me wonder what he's up to so my vote is for Wolfie Wolfington.

I promise you that I am not the wolf I am Cupid
If I was the wolf would I really decide to draw attention to myself by eating the one person who voted me?
And I think that my lovers could work out I am Cupid by an earlier post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back