hallo, hallo, salute! numa numa!

Kaede Okinawa

Wand
Birch wand 14" 1/4 Essence of Dragonstone
Hello! My name is Katie. I'm brand new to rping, and I don't think im that good of a writer, so I'll just have to see how this goes. My sister told me to check it out, and she actually made me make an account. xD I love tacos! Sorry I like to yell things out sometimes >>
<<
A lot of people say im weird, but that's ok, I like being weird because that means I'm different, and weird is the definition of different...I think. xD
The name Kaede is Japanese for "Maple" and it is also the Japanese equivalent of Katie.
I'm excited to be here, oh! and! I like Harry Potter!

welcome to HNZ! its okay that your new to Rping, theres a roleplay devolpment forum :)
being random and yelling things out is amazing, dont worry :shifty:
if you have any questions, PM our admins, they be awsome ^_^
and if you ever want to RP i have two unsorted peoples like your self, Brodie and Dannii, feel free to PM me :D

Another Katie!! :frantics: Your sister is a pretty cool person sometimes :p Hope you enjoy your time on here!!

Katie/Kit Kat

Correction to Katalina Vanderhol: I'm pretty cool all the time! ;)

Welcome to the site Katie. :p

Thanks Arisa! I'll be sure to ask if i need any help!
Aw Kat, did she drug you? She tends to do that a lot Dx xD She's not that cool xD just kidding. She is pretty cool most of the time. And thanks for welcoming me to the site!
Thanks Estrella!

Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand, Katie. ^_^
I think 90% of us were new to RPing when we joined HNZ - so you're in the majority. ;)
If you ever get bored enough to, feel free to post in role play development or character development and let us help you out with getting started. ;)
Anyhow, I'm Nick [and about a thousand other nicknames around here] so just call me whatever and I'll probably answer to it. :)
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions/concerns! See you 'round the board! :D
[So: I would presume you're Estrella's sister? If so, I hope you don't take after your sister and you actually pay attention when you're told stuff eight times. ;) Forgetting the first seven is alright... I draw the line at eight. :p ]

Welcome, i think all of my friends here already said the important matters here.

Just let me know if you need a friend and my unsorted students will be there to help you.

Just call me Joyce in OCC......I don't much like to every one call me Alexis

Thanks Nick!
Usually I don't like being in the majority but in this case im super glad that I am. xD
I will pm you if i need anything.
and yes I am >>
<<
I'll make sure to write on my hand to listen the first seven times. xD
Thanks Jerry!
And thank you Joyce! I'm so happy that people are welcoming me =D

Thanks Izzy!
It's cool to meet others that are unsorted too.
=D
not that it's a good thing, but at least we arn't alone
=D

lol, im actually scared to start a rp
D:
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back