Guess that Movie!

haven't a notion man!
sounds daft though - and we can't look these up? :-?

no you can't look them up! that would be considered cheating!
and the movie is a classic actually probably one of the all time greatest movies ever!

If you want to know The Greatest Movie ask my niece Andromeda Fiorelli.
She can tell you!

:huh:

The Godfather ? Well you're right about it being ONE of the best/ greatest film in the world, but the best film ever created is.... Toy Story. only joking the best film made is The Green Mile.

here's ya new quote.enjoy ! :D

"Life's too short to live the same day twice"

Monster-in-Law is one movie that uses that line. :p

How about this one:

"He's a real gentleman. Probably takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it!"

Steel Magnolias (I LOVE THAT MOVIE)

"If you give off signals that you don't want to belong, people will make sure you don't."

Pretty in Pink!!

Try this:

None of this ever happened, gentlemen, and I don't want to see any paperwork on this.

If I am not mistaken that is Monsters Inc ??

Man, I could've gotten that too >_<

Unlucky Professor :p

Here's my go
"I fear the greeks even when they bring gifts"

:unsure: That's an actual saying by Virgil... so it could have been used in a thousand different movies that'd be like me quoting "Hello"

I think it was said in The Rock though?

OK erm heres a new quote

" Why do we fall? So we can get right back up again "

The guest is me I thought I was logged in at the time.

i'd have to turn in my batman fan badge if i didn't get this one: batman begins.

new quote: "Looks like God left the phone off the hook, baby."

Im sure that quote is from Land of The Dead ?

Okay so this has been dead for a bit. I think we need to start over. :D

"Just leave me some ammo, a little water, some chips if you have 'em."

Chicken Little FTW :)

<_< Not such a hot movie

"You don't actually think they spend $20,000.00 on a hammer, $30,000.00 on a toilet seat do you?"

Independence Day.

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?

Bourne Identity. Good movie.

Try this one:

"Keep moving forward."

w00t!

Well when Johnny was first starting out, he was signed to a personal services contract with this big-band leader. And as his career got better and better he wanted to get out of it. But the band leader wouldn't let him. Now, Johnny is my father's godson. So my father went to see this bandleader and offered him $10,000 to let Johnny go, but the bandleader said no. So the next day, my father went back, only this time with Luca Brasi. Within an hour, he had a signed release for a certified check of $1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back