Gryffindor Quidditch Try-Outs

"Yeah" said Carly nodding alond with Andy. "I have to agree with Andy and say i wish i was out there" turning away to look at the action on the pitch.

ACTION: Getting as far away from Kiera as quickly as possible

Cyndi watched as Bruin threw the quaffle at Kiera and missed. Their plan seemed to be down the drain now, and Cyndi quickly turned her broom around and started flying south as the girls decided who to target.

Cyndi heard Hilary yell to somebody to get into the game and was happy to hear that Hilary would be joining her and Bruin's side. They could use more help. Now the teams would be even.

Action: Talking strategy with Keira!

Kat heard Hilary yell at someone and she looked in the same direction and also yelled out, "Yeah Katie! You just gonna sit down there or are you gonna get up and here an play!" She laughed a little bit and then turned to Keira and said, "So who do you think that we should go for? Maybe we can make Cyndi think that we are going after Bruin and actually be going after her. I'm just spouting off ideas. Tell me what ya think and then we can go for it."

Action: Talking strategy with Kat

Kiera grinned. Something like that might work. She laughed and whispered her idea into Kat's ear. It could be a great plan. Kiera tossed the Quaffle up and down in her hands grinning foolishly as she waited to hear what Kat thought.
((PM))

Hilary kept flying and began zagging across the field towards the west side. Turning around she saw that the other team was whispering, but she just guessed that it would be nothing beneficial to her... and kept flying just glad to be in the air.

Cyndi kept flying and wondered what the other team was whispering about. She flew her way toward Hilary and said "What if they come after us instead of Bruin?" She waited to see if Hilary had any ideas.

Action: Looking confused, but not...

Bruin took a glance over his shoulder and noticed that the opposition had assembled and appeared to be discussing strategy. He took a look and noticed that Hilary and Cyndi were also conferring and out of harm's way.

"Hey, what's the problem? It's dodgeball, not brain surgery for crying out loud. Do you honestly need a plan to hit something as big and slow as me?", he mocked them loudly.

Action: Flying west... still, and wondering why her whole team is in the same section...

"We split up, the quaffle can only be in one place at a time... but we're all too close together... I'll go to the opposite side of the field" Hilary said in a whisper so only her teammates could hear.

(((Question, how far can the quaffle be thrown? Only in the same quadrant? One quadrant away? And can you change squares before throwing in the same post? ANd this is mainly for the actual games.... but I wonder now too :D)))

Position:NNE
Action:Geting into the air and discussing the stratergy.

"Okay"Katie shouted back to Hillary.she mounted on her broom and kicked hard off the ground.she flew into the air and moved towards Kat and Kiera."So guys whats the plan?"she asked them coming to a halt.

Kat heard Bruin yell out after them mockingly and she turned and yelled back jokingly, "Why don't you pop a chill pill!" She then looked at Kiera and Katie and whispered, "I think that just might work! What do you think Katie?" She wanted to make sure that they were all in agreeance before going ahead with it.

("Pop a chill pill!" =)) A blast from the past...awesome.

As for the Quaffle throw I think you should be able to fly one quadrant and then throw one more within one post, of course, the further you are away the more likely you would be to miss. My guess is that Chasers will RP passing the quaffle only to adjacent quadrants during games and should know where the opponents might be to determine if it would be wise or not.)

Bruin laughed at Kat's comment and thought that Hilary was wise to put some distance between them. "I did already, and I'm still getting bored!!!", he yelled back.

Action: Begining the chase...

Kiera laughed at Bruin. "You want some action?" she asked slyly. Kiera grinned. "Lets go girls." she said to Kat and Katie before she took off. She flew for Bruin with the Quaffle still in her hands.

Ending location:NE

Action: Grinning from ear to ear.

A broad smile flashed across Bruin's face as he heard Kiera's comment and saw her begin her pursuit. This was going to be spectacular he thought as he hovered in the air, his left hand firmly on his broom handle his right resting on his right hip.

"I live for action!!!", he shouted back at Kiera.

Actions: Random floating around...
Hilary floated on the west side of the pitch waiting to see what Bruin would do about Kiera flying towards him as she finished her transfer to the west.

Cyndi watched as Kiera began flying toward Bruin and wondered whether she would try to hit him.

((am I too late? Grr! lol Oh well Guess I'll tryout next year, maybe I'll find the forum next time in time to join =] ))

Action: Chasing Bruin

Kiera grinned as he answered back. "Well then get ready for some!" she replied more to herself than Bruin. She held the Quaffle securely in her hands. She flew at top speed towards Bruin with a bright and playful smile. She looked around for Kat and Katie.

Ending Location:SE

((Um no your arent late these tryouts are only for 2nd year and up..1st years can watch. You get to try out later!!))

Starting Location: NNE
Action: Going along with the plan we set ;)

Kat slyly grinned as Kiera broke off from the group and she followed suit, flying off towards Bruin following Kiera.

Ending Location: NE

Action: Drawing moths to his flame!

Bruin had a healthy respect for his teammates and knew that they were extremely creative. He also had a great deal of confidence in his own skill and strategy, perhaps too much, but he'd never admit to that. Bruin smiled at the approaching opponents a grin on his face, poised to set his own plan into action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back