Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon knew that he was at the right one this time. He kinda knew who this one was. A Holland. This one was the Ravenclaw one. At least he was confident with this. Zennon pulled out the first red rose he had, and not the only one. Shame he did not have pink. He managed to find @Phoebe Holland sitting. He walked up to her and smiled, "Hey, Phoebe. I got a rose for you." Zennon also hoped that it wasn't creepy to know her already. She was a daughter of the minister after all.

Phoebe was going over some theories on different uses of potions ingredients, a new interesting book she had found in the library. She was eating too, careful not to get any food on the book. Around her she had seen a few people get roses, and while she expected to get one from Charlie, she wasn't really focused on the delivery people. So when someone came up to her and spoke to her, she finished her page before looking up at him. "Oh, thanks." She said a bit distractedly. She smiled at the sight of the red rose, though, and took it from him.

"Oh, and there's a note with it," Zennon held out the note as well, and nodded toward the Ravenclaw girl. "I'm sorry for bothering you. Have a good one, okay?" The parselmouth turned and walked from the Holland. He did not want to bother her more than he had.
Love you.
-C

Phoebe nodded as the boy gave her the note too. "You didn't bother me." She said, realizing she had been a bit rude because she had been so entranced by her book. She was genuinely happy about the red rose, but the boy was already walking away. Phoebe shrugged and read the note. She smiled. It was nice of Charlie to send this, and Phoebe decided to save the note for the future. It wouldn't be long before they couldn't send each other roses like this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back