Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri's next delivery was for a name he actually recognised. Rory had been the boy who sold him his wand, Kauri's first real step into this magical world so long ago. Excited to get to give something back to him, even if it wasn't from him personally, Kauri made his way downstairs. He was going to start his seach in the dungeons when by luck he spotted Rory across the entrance hall. "Rory!" He said happily, hurrying over to him. "Hey, you're Rory Fergusson, I've got a rose delivery for you!" Kauri beamed excitedly.

Rory was really frustrated with the roses. The boy wanted to head out to the quidditch pitch and do a little practicing before the valentines dance. The boy was stopped by a voice. He rolled his eyes and glanced round. "Aye, right well, walk wae me," he said to him bluntly, since he had somewhere to be, and he wanted to go to quidditch, "Ah havenae got time tae stop,"

"Oh, okay!" Kauri fell into step with the older boy quickly, fumbling through his basket for a moment before finding the right rose and card. "Here, this is for you! Happy Valentines Day!" He said cheerfully, handing the bright yellow rose over.
Dear Rory,

Thanks for helping me out in my first year. I really love spending time with you, and hope we will have a lot more.
We don't see eachother that often anymore, but you were the first friend I made when I went to Hogwarts.
I will never forget that! Hope to see you again very soon.

Signed
Therese

Rory was glad that the boy actually followed along with it. He looked at him and took the rose as well as the card, "Cheers pal," he thanked him and then read through the note. Goodness, Therese was lovely. He should definitely talk to her soon, maybe he should ask her out? Wait he was still dating Anabelle. he'd been flirting with girls while dating Anabelle, but he did prefer Therese to Anabelle so maybe it was time to get rid of her and move on. Or at the very least not worry about dating Anabelle and forgetting about it any more, "Here, pal, what would ye dae if ye were interested in someone but werenae sure they were interested in you?" he asked the boy, genuinely curious to see what the younger boy would say.

Kauri was skimming over his list to see who his next delivery was for, mentally already putting this one behind him, when the older boy spoke again. A little surprised, Kauri considered what he was saying for a long moment. "Well... I've never really liked someone like that, but I think the best thing to do would be... maybe get a friend to ask them for you? That way you can find out, without having to worry about being embarrassed if you told them you liked them and they said no." He gave a small shrug. Kauri still felt like liking people was a ways off for him yet, but he had watched TV shows where people liked each other, and he certainly wasn't gonna refuse advice to someone who had asked for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back