Going in the Forest

k..........................

((I gnore lexi's post for the moment.I have pm'ed her about the third person roleplay and the post being closed.Than again i thought that maybe she coulld come and see us and go and complain to a professor as per her slytherin character.If you guys allow that its okay i guess but I dont want Ravenclaw marks to be deducted,I am not sure :huh: ))

(( And yes, whats this blood on cheeck thingi?? Blood is on the aram and tear is on the cheeck.))

Kasey thought this was the worst pain she had ever expirienced.Inspite of the blood cleaning charm the blood was pouring out non stop and the thorns were still stuck to her tissues."Its..okay."she said and her voice had sunk to the depth of mute, someone 10inches far would just have thought that she moved her lips."Anyway, you are more injured, your bone might have broke"said Kasey another tear rolling down her cheeck."Let me help you get up"said Kasey using her other shoulder to help Jessy.

Why did I have to dare her?If I wanted to see the forest and was feeling so scared to come alone I could have come during sunlight.I am so jerkish and look at what I have ended up everyone in, my self with extra deep thron cuts which are still stuck to my tissues , jessy witha broken leg((Elissa almost unconicous))thought Kasey and she was feeling like she would neveer forget this horrible moment.She felt like dying of pain.

((i want to make it more like a cruciatus curse but as kasey's not involved in any bad stuff nor she is in chance o being attacked i thought thorns might do the work))

(( I thought if Vici strikes back, Elissa will somehow be unconcious. Is Vici still in the thread? shall I pm him?))

Just when Elissa thought nothing worse could happen, it did. Kasey was soaked in blood. It looked like her cut was due to some thorny plants. To Elissa's immense relief, Ginny knew a spell which stopped the blood from flowing at once. Elissa wondered where she learned that but this was no time for wondering. "Are you okay, Kasey? Do you need a hand?" she asked after seeing how sick Kasey looked. "Let's go back now. We shouldn't be lingering here.."

ginny sighed and somehow managed to laugh at how much they were panicking. 'I'm sorry, seriously. But yeah, lets go.' she said still chuckling to herself. She knew that Kasey's cuts were deep but she thought that kasey was slightly exgagerating the pain. she never felt that much pain and most of her cuts were that deep. 'So which way is it again?' she asked looking round. she let out a shrill whistle again and waited for munchie to return.

"Thanks Kase..." Jessy placed her other arm around Kasey so now her full weight was between Ginny and Kasey. Ginny whistled for Munchi and Jessy looked around for the path to follow back to the castle. "Thanks guys, I think it's that way..." Jessy pointed slightly to her right, "Look, we've trampled on the plants on that area. I think it's that way."

(( oh well, I should just leave Elissa unhurt))

Elissa followed the path that Jessy had indicated. Every now and then, Elissa kept glancing around to check whether there was anything following them. She was quite affected by what had happened earlier.

((i guess u should Pm vici and tell him to post or else after a day we could good mode if he allows))

Kasey tried to ignore the pain but the more she ignored the more it would pain.
((I guess we wait for vici or we would be out of the fOrest till when he comes!!))

ginny walked slowly so that she did not overtake kasey or jessy. she felt a freindly body land on her shoulder and she took her hand changing it for the shoulder. 'Munchie, you clever thing.' she congratulated him. 'did you see anything?'she asked.

(sure. am i still carrying elissa unconcious then?)

((Yeah.We could rp that Elissa is unconcious which means she dosent even..you know so I give my one shoulder to her thats injured and the other to jessy.What say?))

(see the way i saw it, no defineite though, was that Kasey was helping jessy into the hospital wing first then Ginny was sort of carrying elissa on her somehow and came in like 5 minutes late or something like that. i didn't really see four people helping each other up. just not very realistic to me. that just me though. lol)

(I'm quite confused...this is how I'm seeing it: Jessy is being helped up by Kasey and is leaning on her uninjured shoulder. Ginny is going to carry the unconcious Elissa and then all four of us walk back to the Hospital Wing...am I right?)

(yes basicly but the way i'm seieng it is that we don't actually walked into the hospital wing at the same time because kasey and you walked in first to get a doctor. lol, then me and elissa are late. it her fault, not mine*joke* )

((Ohh I see...cool. I get it now, yeah you are going to be late but Kasey and I could slow down a bit for you, after all that scare we wouldn't want to split up and get into more trouble right? Anyways, enough talking OOC and start RPing!! Let the fun begin...(again) *claps hand and jumps up and down*))

((S'ok, we were just clearing stuff out...so that we're not confused...))

Jessy and her friends were walking for a while now and finally, Jessy spotted the castle as the trees and plants dispersed around them. She was still leaning on Kasey who had some cuts from being tripped up. they were on their way to the Hospital Wing to get treated as Jessy could feel her leg swelling up. "Ow, I hope we can get there faster. I think my leg is swelling up..."

"Atleast we are put of the forest.Hope I could leviate you, you know the stairs are coming, but dont worry we will get up soon"said Kasey assuring Jessy it wuld be okay when she herself wasnt sure

"Thanks..." Jessy put up a brave face but in her head, she was panicking. Oh my gosh! Stairs! My leg is killing me...oh, the stairs are coming. I am so dead. Jessy glanced over her shoulder for Ginny and Elissa but her body's position wouldn't let her turn her head 180 degrees.

(are we just ignoring the attack then?)

Ginny was wallking behind Kasey and Jessy wrapped in her own thought when pain entered her hand again. She glanced at it and saw the cut had reopened again. She clenched it up and glanced behind her to make sure Ellisa was following, stroking Munchie in the process.

(hey, just got an idea. just idea folks but you know how vici hasn't posted yet. well what if elissa was trailing behind and then we just godmod that she got attacked. rubbish idea, i know.lol. just forget it. )

((Just to let you know, Kasey had set up the thread in the Hospital Wing...

I guess your idea is plausible...if Vici doesn't attack soon, we could just do that.))

Jessy trydged up towards the castle, it's shadow from the moon was quite ominous and Jessy just wanted to get inside and get her leg mended. She entered the castle and, along with Kasey, went to the Hospital Wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back