Going in the Forest

"Well, I'm not cold because of the temperature. I mean it has gotten colder, I'm just cold from my nerves." Jessy shivered and added, "I guess the reason why it's called the 'Forbidden Forest' is 'cuz its dangerous..." Jessy attempted for a joke, it didn't come out as funny, even in her own ears.

"I am feeling scared, what if there are giant spiders?"She said.Walking back through th epath.The leaves under their feet made an odd carckling noise which irritated Kasey."Guys..I think..were is that big tree with an bat on it??We saw it when we came ,right??"she asked.This cannot be happening.Lost in the Forest, How will someone ever find usshe thought

Vici's empty eyes watched the girls with a frightening hunger. Being as how they were in his territory he'd no need for disillusionment. He stalked them like the prey they were. Stopped in his tracks to get their scent. He cackled; the sound flew around them. It was high pitched and evil.

"Do my glazzies deceive me?" He spoke, his words singsong. His voice was grating. "Four there are and four there were." He played within the trees, a darkness blotting out any sun from his domain.

"Might they miss odin?" He contemplated aloud. "Just odin. That malenky scrapper there with like the red luscious glory." He slithered from the trees and dropped to the ground. His face was terrible to behold. The skin translucent, the veins bulging, the eyes sunken and nearly hollow save for the two black eyes that shone manically.

'Kasey, did you hear that?' ginny asked as she heard something near them again. She thought it was just her imagination but what if it wasn't. she ket her ears listening for anything but her freinds voices.

Jessy screamed. A long frightened scream. Oh my, what was that?! Jessy thought, she was taking short swift breths, trying to regain her bearings. She heard a voice, a voice that can only be described as ghostly. Its laughe echoed around the Forest, making the sound louder than it usually is. "Guys!! Please tell me you heard that and I'm not hallucinating!" Jessy squeeked, she was not sure what would happen to her voice if it was louder. Uuuh, I don't feel so good. Jessy scanned the trees and saw a pair of eyes. She jumped out of her skin and moved closer to her friends.

Suddenly, a laugh, as evil as it possibly could get, echoed through the forest. Elissa stumbled and almost lost her balance. The light illuminating from her wand distinguished in a fraction of seconds. "Guys, it's getting really creepy here,"she said alarmingly. Elissa's eyes whirled around the forest when horror struck her at the scence she was witnessing. Desperately, Elissa fought her temptation to run. The creature looked terrible beyond anything Elissa could have imagined. She couldn't tolerate looking straight into his eyes once again.

Elissa's wand was still clutched tightly in her trembling hand when all of a sudden a voice shouted out loud from her very own mouth, "Stupefy!". She didn't know what made her do it, whether it was her nerves or her automatic reaction. Unfortunately the spell missed. Elissa slowly stepped backward knowing for sure that the creature was going to retaliate.

Ginny spun when she heard Jessy scream. Oh no, thought Ginny, and she stared. She didn't see anything. Then she saw elissa send a stunning spell near the bushes. Ginny sighed slightly before seeing two eyes staring out of there. her stomach recoiled in horror and she took a step back.

No this isnt good, not..she said as she heard ginny and jessy talking about hearing a voice.she heard it too.But!Elissa had rolled a spell, stunning spell..but what if the creature got furious, it didnt harm them yet but what if it did.?Elissa could have thought once but now they waited for teh creature's reply.

((Guys one of us shall get injured.It would be fun.But We go to the hospital wing our self becaz professors will give us -ve marks to Ravenclaw!I am ready for an injury))

(we should all get some injuries, i would expect but only someone gets major injury. well someone could end up unscathed which would be quite funny actually. i was only putting my view forward just like i would think it would be. :D )

(I want to get a broken leg! I'll just trip over a tree root while advancing towards the voice. That's be quite stupid of me...funny....:D))

Jessy saw a flash of red that indidcated a spell being sent. Looking for the caster, Jessy's eyes saw Elissa holding her wand, "Good thinking Elissa, d'ya think you hit it?" Jessy slowly walked towards where the noise came from. She placed one foot at a time in front of her, her nerves are acting up and she is having some trouble placing them one foot at a time.

Kasey saw as jessy walked towards the source of voice.She thought something was not alright the way Jessy was going to put her next foot forward.((jessy if your leg is broknen like Now than how will we run/escape? I want .. i guess and injured wrist , it should look like being cut by a razor with 5-6 deep cuts.What do you suggest would make such an injury??))

( just run into a tree(1 scrath) then scrape your hand against the rockz on the floor when trying to get up. I don't know. lol. I'll be the person unscathed except for a few scratches on my hands. anyone against that?)

Ginny noticed Jessy's nerves were taking over her. 'Jessy, if she managed to hit it we might as well get out of here before it wakes up again. C'mon.'Ginny urged. she was just picturing someone tripping up and giving someone an injury.

(( I already rped the spell missed, but i could edit it if you guys want to. Anyway, I thought of getting Elissa unconcious due to Vici's attack. Can you guys carry her back to the castle? I mean of course if Vici let us go, that would solve things out. There's a little chance that we second-years could defeat him))

"Don't go, Jessy!" Elissa shouted, trying to get hold of Jessy. However, Jessy was already walking toward where the creature was. Elissa could only wish that her spell had hurt it somehow.

((I haven't broken my leg yet...))

Jessy was slowly advancing towards the voice, she wasn't paying much attention to the others; she did not hear Ginny's warning but she heard someone say, "Don't go, Jessy!" Jessy turned around but her legs kept on going. She tripped over a root and let out a scream. "Aaagh," she hissed. Aaaah, I think I bloody broke my bloody leg...stop swearing Jessy! Jessy was shocked at her behaviour, she never swore before. Thankful that this was all in her head, Jessy tried to stna dup by her self but crashed back down.

((There, I broke my leg...:D

Kasey: I agree with Ginny on the rocks and trees, the branches can give you some light scratches while the rocks give you deep ones...

Ellissa: If you want to go unconcious, I wouldn't suggest on levitating you. We could drop you because we might not be able to concentrate. I suggest you'll just have to be supported by two people...

Ginny: Aren't you gonna be injured or are you gonna be unscathed?

My thoughts...feel free to disagree :D))

(well, i think, i should carry elissa on my back and i could get my wrists slit if you know what i mean. kasey could carry you no? )

ginny heard jessy scream in agony. She turned and saw her on the floor. 'Jessy,' she creid and ran, dropping her wand behing where she had stood. she bent down to see Jessy properly. 'Are you oki? need help getting up?' she asked worringly.

Jessy hissed in pain, "M'fine..." she tried standing up again back the pain in her leg was beyond death. She groaned and said in a pained whisper, "I think I need help getting up..." she smiled sheepishly at Ginny.

((I'm ok with Kasey supporting me, I can walk..just need someone to lean on...:D))

'sure,' ginny replied trying to smile anyway. She lifetd jessy's arm around her and pulled her up, supporting her. 'you ok now?'she asked letting go.

"Jessy!Are you allright"said Kasey after Ginny had finished asking.Kasey went to the tree where Jessy ahd fallen and gave ginny a hand on making her stand."Guys, this was a very brave dare accepeted by elissa now I think we should go!"she said and saw the creature thingi move.

((Elissa:When are you going unconcious??Yes if you do let Vicy talk to us before we all gop to school again.A couple of words from him and our side than you can go unconcious ginny will help you to go up and as jessy wil be concious but leg will be broken i will help her but I will also be having like litre of blood coming out from my hand that is due to the rocks edge getting into my hands and they are like broken glass how they stick to your skin unless you pull them out which will be done by the nurse.Sorry I took time to Reply I have my nationals that are like OWLS .Vicky where are you??))

(( I am waiting for Vici to attack me so I can go unconcious :D ))

Elissa saw Ginny's wand dropped behind her and she swiftly pick it up. Then, she ran to Jessy to see if she was all right. "Hey, Jessy are you ok?" Elissa asked, extremely worried. "Ginny, you dropped your wand," Elissa said while handing it to her.

'Thanks, elissa.' Ginny said grabbing her wand with her free hand and putting it back in her pocket. 'let's go now please. i'm getting bad vibes,' ginny added quickly.

(i know how you feel kasey. i've just finsihed my last one. scary stuff. lol. )

Jessy felt grateful for Ginny and thanked her profusely for helping her up. Jessy's arm was draped over Ginny's shoulders and most of her weight was on her, "Ah," she paused trying to regain her bearings, "I think the dare is done now, it's very brave of you Elissa." Jessy said, backing Kasey up, she needs to go to the hospital wing and get her leg checked.

'Brave? yes. Utterly stupid? definetely' ginny said sourly. she didn't want anyone getting the idea of doing something stupid was brave. it was completely wrong in her mind.

"Okay whatever"kasey said thinking all this was her fault.She bent down to give Jessy some help and in a fraction of second she scremed"Aaaaahhhh!"And she turned her head to see what had caused such intentional pain and found her sweat shirt was torn from the arm and there was blood coming out and the thorns of a certain plant had caused very deep cuts on her arm."Sh1t"She said and holded her arm with her other hand.It was uncontollable pain.A small tear rolled down her cheeck.((my small sis suggested thorns would do better thorns of a tree you know the one in which rapunzel had fallen and got blind or somethin ya those kind))

'Kasey?'Ginny said, looking for the source of pain. she noticed the deep cuts on her arm. It were like the same ones she got only larger. 'Kasey. it's ok. just leave your arm alone, please.' ginny said trying to think of a way to sort it. she aimed her wand at her arm and whispered something she had been ractising. 'scourgify.' the sweater went back to normal except for the huge tear. ' here,' ginny said handing over some nearly clean fabrics 'soak up some of the blood,' she smiled. she looked to elissa and tried to straightned her face up.

"Oh my." Jessy said as she saw Kasey with blood on her cheek. Her shirt was torn and there were thorns in odd places, Jessy gushed, "Are you ok? Does is hurt? Of course it hurts, umm...we need to get out of here." Jessy was panicking now. As in major panick mode. "We need to go now. I don't want any more injuries.."

Jessy watched as Ginny whispered a spell that somehow cleaned the shirt, this surprised Jessy for a moment thinking how she learned a cleaning charm when they haven't discussed that in class but shook her head. They needed to get out of the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back