Going in the Forest

"Oh, he." Jessy shrugged and trudged on. A few moments later, Jessy asked, "How did you get him Gin? I'm not sure if I'd seen a bat in the pet store..." Jessy twirled her wand around her hand, deep in thought, making the light spin around and around.

'Oh, I didn't buy him. he came to me when i was..never mind.'said Ginny shrugging the memory away. 'How far have we gone in guys?' Ginny quickly asked looking at her surroundings. It was darker than it should be too her.

"Oh." Jessy was quite shocked to Ginny's reply but she didn't think more about it. Ginny asked how far they have gone in. Quickly noticing her surroundings, Jessy studied the plants, trees, ground and other things more closely as she passed them by. Based on how close the trees seems to be together and how the air felt even denser, it seemed that they are very deep into the forest. "Umm, guys. I think we should head back now, something is not right..." Jessy finished quietly. Jessy took a sharp intake of breath when she heard a twig snap behind a tree. I don't think that twig snapped all by itself... Jessy thought. "Whose there?" she asked, panicking and raising her wand high, ready to attack.

'calm jessy. Don't get agitated. it provokes an animal,' said ginny slowly. She stroked Munchi before launching him in the air. She watched him fly to the tree before she grabbed her wand out.

"Agitated! I'm not agitated, I'm completely calm." Jessy said in a high-pitch voice. "Ok maybe I'm not that calm..." she took a deep breath to steady herself but still kept her wand raised.

'Thought so,' joked ginny realizing it was nothing much. 'Lumos'she spoke quietly, light emmiting from her wand. She skimmed it round her but saw nothing. 'Nox'.
'Nothing's there.It's fine,'she said finally.

"No, something's really out there... I don't know but just be careful," Elissa said darkly. She wasn't sure whether it was her imagining things up or not. Like Jessy, Elissa held her wand high at the ready.

'It was probaly just a spider at the most.'ginny said trying to persaude them to cool down and head back.

As the girls gave there opinion on what kind of things they could meet Kasey thought evrything was Okay except...Spiders?How can I have forgotten that they are spiders in here?she thought to herself.kasey was scared most by bugs and the top on the list was Spiders."Lumos"she said."It cant be a spider."said Kasey though she knew it could."I hope its a unicorn, I have heard they are wuite friendly to girls"she said in a sweet voice.

((I totally forgot about teh post,Sorry))

Kasey had stayed silent in a while when finally she spoke out that she feared spiders. "I hope it was just common spiders. Have you ever heard of Acrumentulas(sp?), giant spiders? Heard they eat human flesh," said Elissa now the image of an enormous spider emerged in her head making her shivered slightly. She kicked it out of her mind and remained alerted.

"human flesh?!" Jessy squeeked, she glanced at her hands and arms wondering what she would look like without her skin. "Umm, lets just hope its just a small eensy weeny spider instead of those Aquametulas (it's supposed to be wrong spelling)." Jessy took quick calming breaths when another twig snapped, "Did you guys hear that?"

"Giaaant--spiders???"Kasey mumbled."I dont like spiders"She said."I heard something moving behind the trees."she said.

(guys i thinkw e should pm someone to come and join us)

(so it's the thing that makes the noise.)

'Yeah, i've heard of them and if we do meet them then we run. not that many spells can get rid of them.' Ginny said as she tried to calm them down unsucessfully.

((Maybe Vici? I think he's the dark presence in the forest. Or we can simply rp seeing a creature and stuffs by ourselves. Is it possible? :unsure: ))

"I say we better stay close and head back," Elissa said grabbing the hand of Ginny, who was standing close to her, with her sweaty one.

Jessy just stood there silently, her wand still brandished high. She could feel her heavy heartbeat against her chest and it made it slightly harder to breath. Trying so hard to think happy thoughts, Jessy didn't notice something definitely moving behind the trees.

((I think we are allowed to RP another person or animal into the threrad but make sure that it is not a member at all in Hogwarts NZ (that will be godmod :D) I persoanlly think that Vici would be a great companion, can someone PM him??))

Ginny looked back to see if she could still see munchi but instead of seeing him, she noticed a dark tall shadow moved in the trees. Best not to tell them anything, she told them. She sudenly felt something hot hold on to her hand and jerked it away before noticing it was just Elissa and placing it back gently. 'sorry though i would apreciate it if you could of givin me warning,' ginny whispered to Elissa.

9who is that? aw well, you say he's good to invite i'm not bothered. I'll just trust you and your comments. :-? :) )

Kasey just walked deeper into the forest hoping that she wouldnt meet any spiders there.She was not sure but she thought she should admit it that she was teh sacriest of the lot.

((I know a cetuar but not the name, th eone who had a rp with professor Rambolt or we could Invite Vici.Can someone do that ?I am too busy.Sorry))

"It was sort of spontaneous, sorry," said Elissa to Ginny. The atmosphere of the forest seemed cold and creepy. Elissa tried her best not to show any signs of panicking. Suddenly, Elissa caught a glimpse of a figure lurking about. Having no idea whether to tell her friends or not, Elissa simply rushed them back. "Let's get moving, I don't feel like staying here any longer," Elissa said hiding her anxiety, if only she could.

'Are you feeling alright?' Ginny asked elissa. She looked like she had seen a ghost. 'Kasey, i think we sould head back. Elissa doesn't look to well, no offense like.'she called.

((Vici will come here some time tonight...yaay!))

"I agree with you Ginny, I think we should head back." Jessy said, her voice quavering from fright, "But maybe we are just imagining things. Maybe there is nothing hiding there. Ohh, I'm confused and scared." Jessy hugged her shoulders to keep herself warm and moved in closer with her friends.

ginny noticed her Jessy was cold. She didn't feel it much but yeah, she guessed it was getting colder. She pulled her wand out and stared at it, trying to get the flame going. 'Hmm,' she sighed when she couldn't do it. She was good at it before.

"Yes"Kasey agreed at once.the thinking of the spider had scared her to death, she was feeling cold.She turned back."Whatever it is or its not, the forest is dangerous and that is for some reason."said Kase walking back.

((Vici come fast.))

'wonder what the reason could be?' Ginny muttered to herself as she shoved her wand back in her pocket. SHe looked round before shoving her hand in her pocket as well. 'Is anyone cold cold?'she asked trying to make a conversation as she relized her memories were creeping up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back