Going in the Forest

(( Sorry guys that I haven't posted in here lately.. I've pmed vici and didnt see a reply. I guess we could godmod. I consider having something attack Elissa(not mentioning who it was), so then it wouldn''t entirely godmod. ))

Elissa walked after the girls with fear still lingering inside her. She had a feeling that somebody was following them. Maybe it was that thing in the forest. With her wand clutched tight, Elissa made her steps forward. Suddenly, Elissa felt dizzy and weak. She was hit by something, whether it was a spell or not she couldn't tell. She fought for her strength while holding on to a tree beside her. Things were getting blurry and unclear. Elissa dropped to the ground and lied motionlessly. She heard her friends screaming her name and then all was dark.

Ginny saw Kasey and Jessy go into the castle and heard a thud behind her. She spun round and saw Elissa fall to the ground. 'Elissa,'she cried running to her side, kneeling next to her, dirtying her jeans. She looked round trying to think of what could of done any damge but only saw a shadow and then it was gone. Ginny shook elissa, muttering her name and checking her pulse. 'Come on,'she cried, sliding her arms under her knees and shoulders. She staggerred up, holding elissa's limp body in her arms as she jogged to catch up with Jessy and Kasey, careful not to trip up. elissa was quite light to ginny but the extra weight still sent her heart thudding. Just unconsious, she kept telling herself.

Vici cackled madly. The shrill shrieks pierced the air and surrounded the younglings. He heard his master calling and knew he only had a moment to attack. He lunged and howled an incantation feeling the energy sucking from the young one and her magic flowing in him. He danced away his laughter dying on the wind.

(Sorry for the long wait. I was tied up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back