Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Rama Mowry sat alone in a corner building a LEGO pirate ship. She had made this ship many times, and she always came back to it when she needed to think. The second year found that she needed to keep her hands from going idle because is made her feel better. She felt this was why she was so strong at reading. The activities and business of the Halloween Feast did not come close to bothering her. It was interactions with irritating people that annoyed her. Rama was close to finishing her, and her hands moved swiftly and efficiently, as if her fingers already knew where to place each small piece. Her success of failure in building her pirate ship would determine the mood for the rest of her night, and she prayed that no one was going to decide to start trouble with her of all people. She did not take anyone's nonsense.

As an avid people watcher, Clementine was thoroughly enjoying the Halloween feast. It was interesting to see how people acted differently, more reckless and bolder, when they were wearing a disguise. And the disguises themselves were so great and elaborate. Clementine's was no exception this year. Her sisters had given her one of their old white dresses and she had decided to add wings to the look for an angelic look. She had asked her oldest sister to charm the wings so that they fluttered and flapped naturally and it made her like she could fly. That euphoric feeling was short lived when she realized how much they got in the way though. The wings retracted slightly when they bumped into something, but not completely, and she couldn't really see over her shoulder so that was also a bother. It was no surprise that halfway through the night, the feathers of her wings were a little ruffled, literally.

So after grabbing a cold drink at the refreshments table, Clementine made her way over to a corner of the Great hall. On her way there she spotted a girl in a dress and couldn't really figure out what her costume was. As she drew closer she saw that the girl was working on something peculiar, so Clementine observed for a moment before speaking. "I like your dress," she began softly, "but I'm not sure I understand your costume."

Evelyn was here together with Lucas but that didn't ment that they needed to be together all the time. That wasn't Evelyn her intention, how much she liked Lucas and how much she hated when someone like Zenia tried to get attention from him. She told Lucas she would do a round to catch up with other friends. In her Sandy costume she walked through the Great Hall with a drink in her hand. She smiled at people where she walked by. So after she walked pass the refreshments table she saw Rama sitting in a corner, when she looked that way. Evelyn met her in the student lounge last year, and she was impressed by Rama. She didn't exactly knew what she thought of Rama but she was interesting and a lot of people knew her name from the incident with Pendleton. Evelyn just thought at Pendleton as a funny old and kinda weird man, with his song.. about ingredients. She wanted to walk over to her, but saw a blonde girl coming closer to Rama. She didn't knew the girl and could not think about a moment were she saw her before. She walked slowly closer and heard the girl speaking to Rama. Evelyn just went for it and went standing next to the blonde girl. '' Hi there.'' she said with a charming smile. Than she looked at Rama, and what she was doing. Was she playing with something? She had a lovely dress and Evelyn thought of it as cute. '' Your dress is lovely Rama, from who is it?'' Evelyn asked because she was always interested by clothes.

Rama continued to piece together her small prize. She was enjoying her time by herself because coming to Hogwarts and dealing with many people was not her most favorite thing in the world. She was an only child, so she was okay with being by herself, and there were times that she actually preferred it. The second year looked up as a blonde girl approached her. She silently stared up at the girl before chucking and giving a small eye roll, which was something she did without noticing it. She stood up with her finished miniature pirate ship in carefully hands. "It's a good thing that I am not wearing a costume then. Wouldn't want to you feel like you're stupid, right?" she said and gave a smug smile. Her intention was not to be mean, but she was not intentionally being mean either. The girl enjoyed the reactions she got from others. They made her day. Evelyn came over, and Rama couldn't help but smile. This girl was the closest things she had to a friend. "It's from my closet." she said in a confused tone. Why would she care who made the dress? It would not make her like it more or less.

If Clementine was being insulted, she didn't care nor acknowledge it. She was used to being overlooked or having unpleasant things said at her but she never took them seriously. Things like that didn't faze her. Besides the girl's comment wasn't too scathing anyway, not even the look she gave the Hufflepuff. Clementine smiled at the other girl and said, "Hi," in response, smiling at her and then turning back to the dark haired girl. The two girls seemed to know each other which was another feeling Clem was used to and didn't mind as well. "What have you got there?" Clementine asked, pointing to the small object in the girl's hands. It looked interesting so the Hufflepuff was curious as to where the girl had gotten it from. "I'm Clementine by the way," she said, waving her hand briefly and smiling at both girls.

Evelyn saw a smile appearing on Rama her face and she didn't really saw that before, so that made her kind of happy. But she sighted about the response that Rama gave, ofcourse she didn't seemed like the girl that knew things about fashion. She had nice clothes, but she would not know anything about fashion. '' Ofcourse it is, I ment the designer, if you know who. I have a big interest for fashion and I didn't recognized this.'' She said smiling, because it was also a bit funny how Rama reacted. When Evelyn thought about it more clear, it made sense the answer that Rama gave. She heard the answer that Rama gave to the other blonde girl. It was not very nice, but she didn't had the feeling that Rama would do it deliberately. The blonde looked at the other girl to see how she would react. Any insecure girl would be hurt by what was said, but perhaps this girl was confident. It didn't seemed to care the girl much and Evelyn liked that, she liked people that were a bit confident. She herself was it too, and was grown up with the thought that being insecure was nothing good. When you were insecure, you will not achieve much in your life was what her father always said to her. Her parents made sure that both of their children would be confident. She smiled at Clementine when she introduced herself, she decided to greet her first, so maybe Rama could follow her lead. '' Hi Clementine, I'm Evelyn. Which house and year are you in?'' She asked curious about Clementine who she didn't really had saw before. Or she didn't really caught her attention, because she had lessons with so many students. And Evelyn only showed interest for her friends and people that she thought she would like or have something about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back