Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
It wasn't a surprise that Blair was on the pitch, she was there pretty often. She sat on the ground and polished her broom. Blair was extremely happy as she was doing the polishing right after a little practice.

Needing a break from studying, Harper had decided to head for the pitch. She dug out the least beat-up school broom she could find and walked out onto the field, where she noticed one of her classmates. "Hi Blair," she greeted politely. Harper glanced at the jar of polish in curiosity. "Does that actually do anything?"

Blair smiled at Harper as she approached her. "Oooh hey, Harper!" she smiled at the Gryffindor girl, they had talked before but only at the duels. "Well, it just makes the broom look good and just that means that broom is taken care of," Blair shrugged her shoulders and gestured for Harper to sit down with her. "I love to have everything taken care of," she admitted. She honestly had a thing for having everything perfect, she was some sort of a perfectionist at everything.

Harper smiled and sat down next to Blair. She listened as Blair spoke, realizing that she knew almost nothing about the girl besides the fact that she was a good duelist and a close friend of Hilda's. "I guess the school doesn't feel the same way about its brooms," Harper joked, holding up her weathered broom. "Did you make it on to the Quidditch team?" she asked, remembering that Blair had mentioned being an alternate during their last duel.

Blair chuckled and nodded. "Oh yes, they totally should consider at least cleaning the brooms if not replacing them. Hey, we can polish the brooms?" Blair offered as she took out her wand, thinking whether she had to summon the brooms or not. "Oh yes, I did. I'm a chaser now," she proudly smiled at Harper.

Harper was a bit surprised when Blair suggested they polish all of the school's brooms. She didn't really think that was their responsibility, but she didn't want to look thoughtless. "If you want? You must really enjoy doing this," she said with a little laugh. Blair confirmed she'd made the team, and Harper smiled. "Oh nice! Congrats!"

Blair just shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. "Oh well, at least we won't have to go inside and it's not that bad. Polishing is pretty cool," Blair said as she summoned some of the brooms, almost all of them were there but she kept a few of them in their place, so the broom shelf wasn't empty. "Thank you! By the way, how was your winter break?"

"Alright," Harper said with a shrug. It wasn't like she had anything better to do. Besides, it would be a nice gesture for everyone else who had to use a school broom. "It was good! I spent a lot of time with family and caught up with some muggle friends. Just wish it was a little longer," she said with a smile. Harper began to polish one of the brooms. "What about you?"

Blair put her broom aside taking another one in her hands to start to polish it. "Ooh yes, it honestly could be longer. Your winter sounds like fun," Blair admitted before trying to remember anything specific about her break. "Well, It was really educating. A lot of ballet, surfing, and spent a lot of time with Stefan, I mean, dad and my brother," she said, pretty sure that she had mentioned the drama with her dad to Harper before. "Imagine, Branson visited me too, it was one of the most fun parts of the summer without Stefan and Valerius,"

"That sounds pretty fun, too. Especially the surfing," Harper said after Blair described her break. She had tried both sports before, and while she had found ballet a bit too restrictive, her one attempt at surfing had been fun (even if she had been terrible at it). Harper found it a bit strange that Blair called her dad by his first name but decided not to comment on it. "Who's Branson?" she asked curiously.

"Ooh, it totally is," Blair excitedly nodded. "Have you surfed?" She asked, interested in the answer. "Ooh, Branson is... Branson? Ravenclaw, fourth year, chaser, one of my closest friends," she easily said. She forgot that not everyone knew her friends. "He's amazing, you should try to talk with him," Blair sweetly smiled once she talked about Branson.

"Just once. I wasn't very good at it," Harper said with a laugh. "But I did catch a couple waves." They had mostly been whitewash, but it still counted. She listened as Blair explained who Branson was. "Don't think I've met him before, but I'll keep an eye out," she said easily, though she wasn't sure how she would meet him since they were in different years and houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back