Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
gmadthefifth.png

Every year, on June 1st, we try to get the community together to celebrate the great work that our wonderful Global Moderators do. We've dubbed the day Global Moderator Appreciation Day, or GMAD for short. :p Not only do these lovely ladies help to keep the OOC community alive by chatting with all of you but they also help us out a lot by running events, keeping things nice and neat in different areas, and many other ways! We use the day to honor the work that all of our global mods have done, whether they are still working with us or have moved on from the site staff.

Over the course of HNZ, we've had a number of moderators join the site: Abby, Linda, Kaitlyn, Pat, Donna, Kait, and Emzies. :D And we know that as admin we really only know our experience of the work that the global mods have done. That's why we turned to you all this year to ask you to share some kind words about what the global mods mean to you. ^_^

We've taken all of the responses that we received and placed them on lovely banners for all to see. To those of you who participated: THANK YOU! To those of you who haven't: Here's your chance! Use the space below to thank a specific GM for their assistance or support or thank them all! Maybe you want to write them a poem, send them a private PM, or use their emote all day long. Do it!! :D I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

Thanks :abby: :linda: :kaitlyn: :pat: :donna: :kait: :emzies:

:hug: to you all!

~ :cyndi: & :nick:
(on behalf of the site)
GMADmessage1.png

GMADmessage2.png

GMADmessage3.png

GMADmessage4.png

GMAD%20message%205.png

GMAD%20message%206.png

gmad%20message7b1280294335.png

gmad%20message7c2026244901.png

gmad%20message%207a483168554.png

gmad%20message7d2017574188.png

GMAD%20message%208.png

GMAD%20message%209.png

Thank you moderators! :D

Happy GMAD day you amazing GM's you!

Big biiiig thank you for all the work you put into helping keep the site running smoothly! So I'd just like to let you all know just how much I appreciate you bunch!

Pattycakes: Thank you for being so awesome and letting us pick on you all the time. :r I keed, but seriously thanks for all the hard work you've done. Whether it be the secret santa you run so effortlessly every year, or anything else you do, I most definitely appreciate it!

Kait: Thanks for all the hard work you've put in with helping in the site running smoothly, especially when it came to Ollivanders and helping everyone get their wands underway!

Emzies: We haven't spoken much on a personal level, but I really appreciate how dedicated you are to the site! Your graphics are absolutely stunning, and you do such a great job with inspiring others to develop their characters! So thank you!

Donna: Although you've stepped down, you're still a GM in my mind. Thanks for being such a sweetheart and making sure everyone on the site stays involved with things! Whether it be games, competitions, etc!

Kaitlyn: My other half! Aside from giving you a big thanks for being my best friend and always being there when I need you, thank you for doing as much as you have for this site! You do a kick butt job at keeping everyone in line and making sure things get done! Also, big thanks for making sure Accio gets released every year! That's some hard work!

Although Linda and Abby are no longer GM's, a big thanks to them and their contributions to this amazing site as well! :hug:

Thanks Kaitlyn for always answering my questions no matter how stupid they sound :D and thanks to all the others even if I haven't talked to you i still appreciate all you guys

We had a late submission to our request for comments, but here are those ones on banners, too:
GMADmessage10a.png

GMADmessage10b.png

GMADmessage10c.png

GMADmessage10d.png

GMADmessage10e.png
^_^

Yeah, Happy GMAD guys!

Happy GMAD! It would not be the same without all of you. :hug:

Happy GMAD! You guys keep the site running, we'd be all over the shop without you. :woot:

I appreciate that I couldn't do half the stuff I like to do on HNZ without the help of the Globs :)

I appreciate that they're active community members as well as team members.

I appreciate the Global Moderators!

Thanks to all the moderators that have the harsh job to keep this site shiny and polished, and without whom roleplaying would be impossible! Thank you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back