Girls Night Out

Nicolette immediately groaned in frustration when someone grabbed a hold of her sweatshirt. She could tell who is was by the voice and the grip, and knew she wasn't going to be able to get away. Besides, Kalif had a little girl in his arms and she didn't want to really try and tussle with him with her there. So instead she turned to him and gave him an annoyed look, she might like him a little...but he really just liked to suck the fun out of everything. "Oh come on!" She continued to stare at him with her golden eyes before she turned her head and snorted. "Again...your the worst." She muttered boredly before she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted slightly.

His answer, if anything, only made her madder. When Cecily became angry, her rational side just blew like a smokestack. "That's insanity!" She glared. "Fine. If none of you will do anything about it, I will!" She started to stomp right passed him.

Prodan's eyes widened when she said that. Despite of her not knowing where the Manor was to begin with, he still felt extremely protective of her well being. Prodan chuckled in his mind, and he rushed after her. Instead of talking to her, he merely lifted her onto his shoulders and Prodan gave her a sexy smile, "I think we should talk in the house...privately and alone." Prodan started to walk in the direction of the back door.

The air whoosed from Cecily's lungs as she was tossed like a sack of kneazles of his shoulders. She swung her head around, eyes narrowed to furious green slits and connected with mirthful and even in anger she could admit, sexy silver eyes. Her anger, potent and heart pounding, turned to need in a matter of seconds. Still she thumped his back half heartedly to save face. Giving in, she glowered and muttered, "Like anybody's going to be talking." As they passed through the doors, she couldn't help the small quirk of her lips.

Kalif released Nicolette from his grasp as he pointed at the couple. Kailie was about to ask what they were doing but Kalif cut her short, "Don't ask." Kailie released a sigh and giggled at Nicolette's behavior. Kalif turned and he disapparated on the spot. Not wishing to be around in case he saw more than what he bargained for in a day.

"He's so charming." Nicolette said sarcastically as she brought a hand up to run a few fingers through her soft blonde hair. When she saw Prodan and Cecily run off into the house she assumed that she was going to be spending another night wandering around Obsidian to get some jobs done and maybe just hang out. She was sort of bummed that she couldn't go inside and just take a nap, but she was cheerful that Kalif managed to pop in, he was always so fun to converse with. "I wonder what I'm going to do now." She asked herself.

Nataliia apparated to Nicolette'a place, and managed to arrive in the front year. Could have sworn she heard Prodan's voice, as well as Kalif's, she walked around to the back, just in time to see Kalif vanish. Having concealed her pregnant belly with purple robes, she put on a smile when she saw Nicolette standing alone. She walked graciously as possible toward her, and she beamed, "Nicolette, you must come shopping with me. I need to get more baby girl clothes. And more clothes for myself. Apparently I'm not due until late October or early November. So, come?" Nataliia glanced in the direction of the house, and she wondered who lived here. If Prodan was inside, more than likely his lover. Nataliia giggled behind her hand.

Nicolette smiled widely and was about to turn and give her friend a hug. But instead she froze and and allowed her golden eyes widen considerably, she had almost forgotten that Nat was Pregnant and immediately froze, she didn't want to do anything to hurt Nat's baby with her overexcited behavior. Especially when she remembered occasionally miscarriages during her time as a healer.

"Ooooh baby clothes shopping! I'd love to!" Nicolette beamed with the largest smile she could manage at the moment.

Nataliia laughed, "Okay then. Let's go to the mall and see what they have. You know, I think I've taken you there before." Nataliia giggled and she waved her hand in the air, playing around before apparating, assuming Nicolette would follow.

"The mall? Isn't that the cool place with those stairs that go up and down without magic?" Nicolette asked referring to the escalators that she had ridden on last time Nataliia had brought her to this mall place. Honestly muggles had the weirdest devices, she would probably never get up to date on their ways. But none the less she would go along and have a good time with her friend. Following behind Nat she quickly apparated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back