OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Making sure Nicolette was steady on her feet, she laughed and turned to the globe stand she'd set in the corner.

Since it'd been a while since last she'd drank, the two firewhiskey's left her feeling pleasantly buzzed. The bitter demon had settled back, leaving a pleasant feeling in its wake, ready to seduce her into the drinks influence. Rolling it on its stand she stopped when it was in front of them. "This," she laughed lightly, "was my father's. It's a muggle globe that spins," she spinned it lightly on its axis. "It's also a decanter." She opened it and inside were many different sized glasses, shiny from their last cleaning and many different bottle of liquor, both muggle and wizard alike. Cecily poured them both a nice Oozo. "Bottoms up!"she handed a nice sized glass to Nicolette, clicked hers against it and downed it in one shot. The black licorice taste burned its way down.

Cecily got out her wand, sat back on her couch and propped her feet up on the coffee table. This way she wouldn't have to get up again to get them nice and toasted up.

"Muggles and their devices make me giggle." Nicolette snorted as he glass clanked with Cecily's and she took a large sip. The beverage slid down her throat and she cringed at it's taste, it almost taste worse than the firewhisky they were downing earlier. But Nicolette was already feel buzzed enough, so at the moment she didn't really give much care to taste. She plopped down on the couch next to Cecily and took another gulp of the drink she was given. "This place is so cozy, makes me wish I had a home like this earlier in my life." She grumbled as she stared at her feet, then turned her gaze up to Cecily.

"Where did you grow up?" Cecily asked curiously. She didn't know much about her friend's past, she'd not wanted to pry. But now her curiosity got the best of her. She flicked her wand, their glasses filled with another liquor. After they'd tried a few, she'd switch them to the micro beer she'd meant to pour out from her fridge.

Taking another sip of her drink she turned to look at Cecily before she removed the glass from her lips and sighed. "I've grown up everywhere. It was mostly because he could never stay in one place to long." Nicolette said softly as she felt bitter memories return. Although her life was pretty content now, she could vividly remember when she thought she would never be the same again.

"Did you grow up here?" Nicolette asked herself softly as she drank some more, by now she was beginning to really feel the buzz of the alcohol.

Cecily's brow furrowed as she sipped at her drink. It was odd to hear Nicolette speak so bitterly. "Was it your father?" She wondered who had put so much hurt in the woman beside her. She was normally so bubbly and happy.

"Hmm, not here," Cecily rubbed her nose then tipped her drink back again. "England. I grew up around harbors most my life because of my father but we had a good house growing up. In the countryside. It was peaceful. I got into a lot of trouble because it's easy to get bored of country life."

Nicolette shook her head softly after taking another large sip and finishing off her glass. "I never knew my real parents. It was my adoptive father that could never stay in one place, not that he really could if he wanted anyways." Nicolette shrugged and took another long sip of her drink. Although she figured she was safe and far away from him now, his memory of the horrible things he had done would always stay in her mind, so would all the terrible things she had done.

"Got anything stronger?" Nicolette asked when she finished up the last of her drink. she was starting to feel pretty giddy now.

"Oh Nicolette," Cecily said, hugging her with one arm around her shoulders. She couldn't help it, her friend deserved happiness and to be treated right. By everybody. She was so good and decent. Her protective urges came out hard core, she wished she could curse that bone head adoptive father.

"It just so happens, I have this," she giggled, withdrawing her arm. Forgoing being lazy, she got up, wavered for a moment, then held both arms out to her sides to steady herself. "This is the best stuff in the universe." For one who'd once bragged to Prodan about outdrinking any grown man under the table, she'd not drank in so long that everything was hitting her, hard and fast. She poured them new glasses, the liquid was clear with a slight goldish tint brought on by the flecks of real gold that swirled within its depths.

Flicking her wand, she summoned an array of snacks that piled along the coffee table. "You know," she said as she flopped back on the couch, handing Nicolette her own glass of the pretty liquid, "I do believe we're going to regret this in the morning." Then she started giggling.

Nicolette smiled at Cecily's kindness, it was often that she told people about her past. It was too depressing often to mention, so she often tried to keep in hidden. She also really didn't feel like dealing with that pesky other personality of hers, she was so rude and hateful. Luckily that half of her has been seen for quite some time, and she intended to keep it that way. When Cecily returned with an delight looking drink, Niccy grabbed the drink and stared at for a moment.

"We probably will regret it. But we might as well have fun while we can." Nicolette said with a devilish smirk before she took her glass and began to down the liquid. She was going to try and live tonight without regrets, and make it last. Who knows what trouble they would be in the morning for this anyways.

Time passes, drinks flow and two blondes get into a heap of trouble...

A songpulsed from the record player in the corner of the living room. Cecily, a drink in one hand, cigar in the other, a ratty old fedora perched sassily on her head, bounded slowly around the room, singing along. Shoes long gone, pants thrown outside in the tree, pink boy shorts rode low on her slim hips, a tank top clung to torso. Somehow she'd acquired a very outdated house tie from her youth, from earlier in the night when she'd shown Niccy her treasure chest. It hung in a lose knot around her neck.

"When it's cold outside," she sang, whirling around slowly, a dreamy smile on her face, eyes closed, "I've got the month of May." Flashes of when her mother and father used to dance around their kitchen to these very old tunes made her happy.

"I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day!" Nicolette sung loudly and off key right after Cecily as finished her little solo. By this point she was so drunk that she had lost all her sanity, in fact the only thing that mattered was the fun she was having right now. Nicolette was also currently only stripped down to a pair of black boy shorts and light yellow tank top. However, her clothing choice was a bit different than Cecily's. Sticking straight up from her hair was a bright red feather and black war paint streaks were painted messily across her face. For some reason she must prefer an Indian look over whatever Cecily had been wearing.

Twirling in a small circle, she immediately giggled when she stumbled over from the large amount of spinning. "Cecily...is it bad that I can smell the colors of the rainbow?" Nicolette snorted as she pushed herself up onto her feet once more. "They smell quite nice." She chuckled and began to twirl around to the music once more.

Cecily stopped, blinked at Niccy a few times, then asked with a wide eyed stare, "What does orange smell like?" Then she started giggling, the song switched over and she flopped into a chair, legs thrown over the side arm. "You know, I like men. They smell good, they look good, they're strong. Prodan's strong," she rambled in a slow voice, eyes squinty. Her lips quirked. "I should make an honest man of him," she giggled. "Think I should ask him to marry me?" She giggled so much she fell out of the chair and just stayed there, legs up and crossed, feet on the cushion. The world was spinning and upside down.

"Orange smells like.... Chinese food." She said as she scratched her cheek for a moment, she didn't even really know what Chinese food was or what it smelled like. But that was the first thing that came to her mind when she thought of the color orange. Stumbling over to where Cecily was, she plopped down on the ground with a soft thud and began to giggle as Cecily talked about Prodan. "Prodan is very beautiful, I wonder what kind of make up he uses. Because no person can be that pretty without at least a hint of makeup." The words flowed out of her mouth like a fountain.

"Makeup?" Cecily wrapped her arms around her stomach and laughed hard. Gasping she got out, "Maybe he borrows Kalif's!" Then she rolled over and sat up, her shoulder against Niccy's. "Do you think he heard me?" she said, glancing around a bit in paranoia. "He's scary. And hot," she giggled again, high pitched and covered her face. "Seriously," she slurred, "what is in their water? Can they make ugly babies in that family? Have you seen Prodan's dad and uncle? Tall, they're all so like, giants!" She drank another gulp of her drink. The cup clattered noisily to the floor. Thankfully it just thunked and rolled a bit and was empty. "Scary, gorgeous men." She hiccoughed and giggled.

Nicolette's eyes widened to the size of saucer's before she pushed herself up and grinned like a madman. "You and Prodan should totally have like eight kids! They'd be like...mini Prodan's!" She stated with a large smile on her face, she didn't know why. But the thought of little kids with make up all over them made her more excited than a kid at Christmas time. She rolled back onto her stomach before she propped her head up on her her hands and stared up at Cecily.

"Betcha Kalif has a pretty smile. Think we should pin him down and tickle him someday?" At the time, Nicolette wasn't even thinking about the thought that Kalif not only hated her, but he would probably try to kill her if she tried anything like this. "Or maybe he'll let us do his hair for him?!" She suggested even more loudly.

"Last person I held down and tickled, piddled on my floor. Course I was eight at the time," Cecily giggled. Then she thought of babies. "But I can't have babies!" she wailed, throwing an arm over her face dramatically. Everything was more dramatic when drinking. The motion however, carried her over until once more she lay on the floor. Propping her head on an hand, she lay on her side facing Niccy. "My ex-husband, a butt faced Death Eater, said he'd made sure I couldn't have babies, ever," she sniffed. "He didn't want babies with me because he said I had dirty blood." She sniffed, rubbed at her nose then shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe his kids will like me enough to call me mom one day.

Nicolette kept her bright gold eyes on Cecily's form as she took in the information. Although she was too drunk to really get much of what her friend had really meant, she still felt a twinge of regret and sympathy wash over her drunk form.

"Awwwh. But I want mini Cecily's!" She muttered loudly as she crawled over and hugged her friend tightly before she yawned loudly, the alcohol was certainly doing a number on her body now. "Do you love Prodan?" She asked after a moment, she couldn't tell if it was the alcohol making her ask this, or if she really wanted to know.

Cecily hugged her friend close and sighed. It was a funny sight, yet touching; their blond hair meshed around their heads, heads leaned on each other, arms companionably wrapped around the other. Like Cecily had always pictured sisters being around each other. "I wanted them too." Looking up at the ceiling blearily, she paused. "I think I'm getting there, my heart near explodes when I see him." She yawned. "I've never felt like this about anybody before."

"Teehee, then you have to marry him...I think." Nicolette said through half-lidded, as far as she was concerned....Prodan really liked her too. And when two people love each other it's in their best in to get married and be together as much as they possibly can. Fiddling with the feather in her hair, Nicolette did her best to ignore the drowsiness she was feeling. "You two deserve each other. I wish I deserved someone..." She rested her cheek against the floor and glanced up at Cecily.

"You do deserve someone!" Cecily insisted in slurred words. "Som'body who'd treat you right, be good to you," she nodded. Her green eyes slid close and she giggled. "Som'body tall with blond hair who glares a lot," she giggled, falling silent.

Nicolette giggled into the floor as she listened to Cecily ramble on. Every single word nearly flew off her head, especially when Niccy knew that if her friend had known about the things she had done, she wouldn't be saying those things. "Why does someone like that sound so familiar?" Nicolette asked with furrowed eyebrows. The description sounded familiar, but there was no name to put it with. With a soft sigh she rolled onto her back and looked around the room with a dazed look on her face.

"I'm not a good person though Cecily....I don't really deserve anything." Nicolette stated boldly; "Except waffles. I really think I deserve some waffles." With a soft chuckle she patted her stomach.

"I'll make you waffles," Cecily chuckled, flinging her arm out. "Millions of waffles, as big as our heads!" Giggling softly, eyes still closed, she began to hum softly. "Am I in the kitchen yet?"

"You don't make waffles in the kitchen you silly bean!" Nicolette said in a hyper tone as she pushed herself onto her hands and knees. She slowly stood and immediately stumbled for a moment before she gained her balance once again. "Or do you...um. Doooo we even have a kitchen Cecily dearest?" She asked as she squinted down at her humming friend.

"We don't have a kitchen. We use a wok. Here woky woky," Cecily giggled, rolled over and passed out on the hard wooden floor.

Nicolette blinked as she sat back down on the floor in confusion. 'What the world is a wok?' she thought as she felt her eyelids begin to droop. Cecily was was already out cold, so she might as well just allow herself to pass out as well. Within moments Nicolette felt her body fall back onto the floor as she finally slipped our of her awake and highly confused state.

Prodan strolled up to Cecily's front door, and he knocked. His heart beating loudly in his chest and his smile rather wide and happy. He couldn't wait to see that blonde hair and green eyed beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back