Girlfriend Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranmaru Watanuki

OOC First Name
Sadah
Wand
magnolia wood 11 1/2 in. essence of water demon
*** Ranmaru Watanuki is single and looking for a girlfriend. If you are interested please tell me a little about yourself. ***

~ ~ Hello ladies my name is Ranmaru Watanuki. I'm 16 part of the Watanuki family and part of the Drumstrang. I'm a loyal and down to earth guy that knows how to treat a lady. I will protect my lady to the fullest. ~ ~

Anything you want to know about me just ask me and I'll let you know

I have Mina Ghael

She's 16 and is going at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
Mina is new from the wizarding world and she's very shy to meet people

Mina loves painting and playing crochet, she's very understanding and a caring person
She never experienced to be loved by a guy and if she every going to have a boyfriend, Mina will be loyal to him and only to him.

PB: Karen Gillan

I have Elvera Le Fey. she is a fifth year ravenclaw at HNZ.
she is a bit of a dreamer, and away with the fairies most of the time, she loves to dream and some of her favorite things are reading, and and daydreaming she is quite shy and she doesn't speak to people much. however when she gets to know people she will be loyal and open up a lot

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back