Galleons Script for HNZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas King said:
Deirdre Yearling said:
There are things I am wondering, such as "What's to stop people using minor accounts to transfer that character's money to a major character's and making them filthy rich so as to buy what they want, when they want?"
Nothing. The same issue existed with the old system, however. You could post in one account and transfer galleons form it to another. It happened, just not very often.
This will be a trust based system, no doubt, but I have asked Slayer to change starting galleons from 600 to 0, so an admin or a goblin must increase the balance before people can try to be sneaky in cheating systems. ;)
Ahh, clever, that. ^_^
But I see what you mean.

Nicolas King said:
All Gringotts accounts have been copied in to the system except for 70% of the Ravenclaw student accounts.. ..The process didn't take as long as I thought it might.
Wooo! :D

All Gringotts accounts have been closed and switched to the new system. :)

A preliminary piece of documentation has been posted here: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7264416/
Should you have additional questions that you feel are not answered in that documentation, please ask in this topic, post in the FAQ forum, or send me a PM. If your question is something everybody will likely wonder, I will update the doc. :)

Everyone who has had a hand in setting this up, slayer766, Nick, Kaitlyn...you all rock :wub:

This new system is amazing, thank you all for the hard work, it is well appreciated :hug:

Tony Alraur said:
Ahem! I done my bit too. :(

It might have been small; but it was something! :o
Tony recommended the change from "Transfer" to "Pay Me" :tut:

Nicolas King said:
Tony Alraur said:
Ahem! I done my bit too. :(

It might have been small; but it was something! :o
Tony recommended the change from "Transfer" to "Pay Me" :tut:
And for that Toneh gets :wub: and :hug: too ^_^

Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
I still think "Galleons" should be "Munny" instead :wub: -giggles-
Not happening. :)

If you're paying somebody for working in a shop, do you need to fill in that form? :unsure:

Alex Blade said:
If you're paying somebody for working in a shop, do you need to fill in that form? :unsure:
Please read the documentation again. :) http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7264416/
You need to transfer (click the Pay Me link) if you are a shopkeeper paying shop assistants.
If you are a customer buying from a shop - you click the same link and send the money to the owner (shopkeeper) of the shop (not the shop assistant). I know that was all outlined in the doc.
While it may look like a long read, it is necessary that it is read.

Holy.
Flippin.
SCHNART.

This is absolutely frampin' brilliant :woot: Thank you guys so much for the time and effort that went into this. You guys ROCK!!

How much are the wages for shop assistants??

Students working in Brightstone Village & The Mall get paid per visit (30 galleons)
Students working in Obsidian Harbor place get paid twice a year, per vacation (50 galleons)

Nasera said:
Students working in Brightstone Village & The Mall get paid per visit (30 galleons)
Students working in Obsidian Harbor place get paid twice a year, per vacation (50 galleons)
This was the old system.
With the new system it will vary by shop and shopkeeper.

Nicolas King said:
Nasera said:
This was the old system.
With the new system it will vary by shop and shopkeeper.
And with this being the case I want to see a serious amount of shoppers in Honeydukes from now on :p
Andy has a man to feed on her school breaks you know xD she needs the money

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back