full of the blahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Hi guys,

I have been curled up in my bed for most of yesterday and when I wasn't there I was throwing my heart and soul up. Sorry you so didn't need to know that. Anyways not feeling any better today, still feeling extremely nauseous and have a temperature to boot. So once I have this typed up and popped into headquarters, I'll be falling back into my bed and snuggling up to my hot water bottle and feeling extremely sorry for myself.

I am sorry to everyone who I have rp's with, I really did want to come on yesterday and reply to them and I seriously thought I'd be able to jump in this morning and post to even one or two but this thread and a few pm's are the most I can come up with.

Missing you all
:hug:

stand back in case I hurl again xD
:x

This..
This.. is not acceptable! I.. dislike it completely. It sucks.. very bad.. I dislike whatever the heck caused you to be sick. I'll get a bazuka and fire at it. :doh:

Okay. That aside.

</SIZE></SIZE>
<SIZE size="150">Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
<i>
</i>
I sha'll miss you, Linda. :( And Justin sha'll miss Trinity. :doh:

I sha'll see you when you get back, and I sha'll be waiting. xD Get well soon! :wub:

- Zach.

Btw. As promised.
This really sucks. So much. Just.. don't get my started on how much it sucks! I'll be talking for hours. :o

Miss joo already, Linders. :hug: :wub:

<SIZE size="50">Btw. Please don't puke on me. :wub:

oohhh, poor Linda!! :console:

you need magic hugs to make you better! :hug: :hug: :hug:

better? :lol:

anyway, I hope you get better soon. you snuggle up to your hottie, hon, - we'll be here when you're well enough to shine your awesomeness upon us again :D

we'll miss you, Linda! Get lots of vitamin D, you know, in case the magic hugs have a geographical limit xD

PS an appropriate quote from Harry Potter "Better ou' than in, I guess." ^_^
at least you aren't puking slugs (you're not, right? if you are, then get to St. Mungo's - FAST!!) :o

Awh Linda, this sucks! :(
I hope you get better soon! I'll be praying for you!
Get better!
Donna ^_^

GET BETTER RIGHT THIS SECOND!
GRRRRR. :(
(Seriously, though. Do it. :p )

Seriously this is very uncool, you getting sick as soon as I get back and all settled from moving. I'm really sorry to hear about you being unwell, try to get some rest and get better soon.

Missing you until then. :hug:

Awww. Linda! Nooooooooo!!! You are not allowed to get sick!!!

Feel better soon my love!

Julie

Get well soon Lindas we'll all miss you until you do. Oh and here's a bucket in case your sickness travels this way :p

*stands back*

Get better soon, Lin. :hug: Will send good wishes your way. :)

Nyawww :console: I hope you get to feeling better Lin :hug: Being sick is no fun. Keep yourself hydrated and get plenty of rest. *huggles*

Katie :hug:

just popping on to say thank you for all the kind wishes
am just getting ready to head up for a doctors appointment
not really doing much better, not even holding down water now and am afraid I'm getting seriously dehydrated.
my buddy is coming down to take me up to town, couldn't even phone my family because I know I'll get major lectures about living away out in the country too far from them to be able to be there for me :tut:
love them an' all but ...

anyways, I will get on later today to post up exams but other than that don't think my head will let me stay on for too long. Definitely not long enough to rp but we'll see.

thanks again all of you
missing you terribly

Lin

This is very much so not okay! Not at all!
This absence of yours is making me miss you.. very much so. :doh:

You must try and get well soon. I miss you very much. The site just isn't the same without your cheerful face! :(

I hope you're able to return soon, and the site, and my RPs, can get back to normal. ^_^

Get well soon!

- Zach.

PS! This is even less okay then the last time!
You just don't listen, do you? It is absolutely not okay. :cry:

Missing you more.

- Zach.. again!

:(
sorry won't let myself get this sick again
still pretty rough but I've been put on horrible sachet stuff to help with the dehydration
they wanted me to go into hospital but *rolls eyes* please !!
I'd get more rest at home - they only ever wake you up every 2 hours to stick you full of needles
I have a big nasty bruise on my arm from where the doctor had to take blood, he couldn't find a decent vein for ages
I was that dehydrated :(

will be easing myself slowly back in this week coz I do get moments where I am completely exhausted but hey
not throwing up any more so that's a bonus.

thanks for all the concern again you guys
:wub:

Zach ;) I listen :r

Should have just let me come on across the giant pond and try to stick you...I've only ever missed two sticks and they were both old people. Get yourself all rested up missy...we want you back to 100% so get some good sleep and st00fs.

♥ joo
:hug: Katie

I was going to archive this the other day because seriously thought I was on the road to major recovery but had an incident yesterday on the way to the chemist. I know I probably shouldn't have been driving but when you live on your own in the back of beyonds you really don't have much choice. Anyhow I thought I was going to pass out behind the wheel and had to pull in and call Issy. Spent a rough night tucked up in bed and thought at one point that I was fine and even came on the computer and on hnz but it only lasted for maybe ten minutes and couldn't handle it. So had to go back to bed.

Was supposed to be going to a family event this wkend, a big get together but Issy is bringing me to the A&E department in another hour, so all depending what happens there I guess but I don't see myself being on here at all over the next few days. Again I am so very sorry for any rp's that are waiting on me.

For those of you who had characters attending the Yule Dance - girls will be refunded ;) and boys - sorry :( you can always NPC my character that was supposed to be attending with you and godmode away. Providing you keep it real of course :)

TTFN and chat soon.
please don't worry about grading exams etc, i will do all of those when I get back.
Promise

:)
missing you all already :hug:

Linda

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :doh:

This sucks bad. :( This sucks more then the last two times. :( You get well real soon, Linda!
I is worried about you! :wub:

- Zach.

This sucks, and you need to get better soon so the site can get back to normal. ^_^

*sending you lots of my good immune system vibes your way*
GET BETTER SOON LINDA!!!!! :wub:

Just when I was getting happier. :(
Get well soon girlie! :hug:

Oh no :(

No more driving until you're better missy :glare:

Feel better soon and take care :hug:

Feel better really quick! Miss you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back