frosty day

"You never know You could be a complete odd ball" Emma teased. Normally she would have used a bit of play pushing but it just so happened that Emma was on iceskates and any movement like that could send her falling onto her bottom..

"See I told you" Emma teased as she flashed Kyle a smile. She took a small breath though as she turned around on her skates in an attempt at a perfect circle. The circle wasn't perfect but Emma didn't fall either.

Kyle smiled at Emma and watched as she done an almost perfect circle on the ice. " And you said you couldnt skate." He joked.

Emma smiled "I think I may be getting better at this" Emma teased. "But just wait maybe in a few years I will be as good as you" She teased as she tried to skate beside Kyle.

Emma watched as Kyle slowed down a bit so they were skating beside each other. Thank goodness he did too because Emma was getting tired going so fast. "This takes a lot of work" Emma said. She knew her legs were going to be sore later on.

Emma looked over at Kyle and smiled "No I think I can manage a bit longer" Emma said really not wanting to stop yet. "But I swear after this I am going to get some hot chocolate" Emma said grinning

Emma smiled at Kyle. "I bet the kitchens are free of Professors" Emma said winking playfully as she continued to skate. Sure the skating was coming more easily but she still had to put a bit of concentration on how her legs moved.

"what idea" Emma said with a smile "I was just pointing something out" She teased. Emma knew quite well but she was suggesting but still.

Emma pretended to look offended. "I would never suggest a thing like that" She said though a smile poked through her pretend emotions "But now that you say it like that it sounds like fun. Good Idea Kyle" Emma teased.

Kyle grinned at Emma and said. " Yeah, it was a good idea especially because it came from you." He teased.

((Do you want to start a thread??))

Emma laughed "Well I am a smart one" Emma said smiling. "So do you want to head off then. Before my legs won't move anymore" Emma joked as she stopped skating and stood in one spot.

((Sure I'll start it....))

" Sure. We will have to change out of our skates first or else we will get caught." Kyle said grinning and skated to the edge. He took off his skates and put on his trainer, Kyle waited for Emma.

"Sounds good" Emma said as she tried to skate to the end where she plopped down in a snow pile. There she took off her skates and put back on her boots. Sure her feet were cold the second the outside air reached them but the boots warmed them up again.

Emma stood back up. "Ok I'm good" She said with a smile.

Emma smiled. "Fine" She said as she began to run to the kitchen. She was not the fastest runner plus these books were not made for running more style than anything. Though she couldnt' help but smile.

Emma looked over guessing that Kyle let her win anyway. "I guess I am just that good" She teased though the smile on her face was basically imprinted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back