frosty day

"Well I like a few of the classes. I loved herbology. I'm kinda of sad to see Professor Rambolt go though." Emma said thinking about the new Professor. He seemed nice enough but Ana-Cole thought he was creepy. "Do you have Herbology?" Emma asked wondering if he did what Kyle thought of the new professor.

"Yeah, the new Professor seems alright. What do you think about him?" Kyle asked. Most people thought the new Professor was strict and strange but Kyle didnt see anything wrong with him.

Emma smiled slightly. Finally someone that agreed with her. "I think his fine. He just had to loosen up a bit but everyone else thinks he's odd" Emma said. She was glad that she was not the only one that found the Professor ok.

"Yeah." Kyle said. He was glad that emma didnt find him odd. " So any other Professors you think are ok." He asked.

Emma smiled "Well I don't know" she tried to think about it as she skating a little as if she was pacing. Emma tried not to think about the skating or she would fall on her butt. That would be pretty embarrassing. "Well I like Professor Ana, the Transfiguration Professor and a few others" Emma added not knowing all of the Professors right now.

Then all of a sudden Emma tripped over her feet and fell on her butt "Ouch" Emma said as she attempted to stand back up. Though her attempt worked she wasn't at all graceful. "I'm a bit of a klutz" Emma admitted.

Emma smiled "Yeah I'm fine. I've had worse falls" Emma said "you should have saw me trying to fly for the first time" She laughed slightly. Now that experience as funny but back then it was so tramitizing.

Emma smiled "I do now. But Not my first year." Emma explained. She thought about her first year at Hogwarts it was confusing more than just confusing it was odd. "Do you like to fly?" Emma asked.

"Yes it's great to be back" Ellie answered Kyle with a grin, before noticing Emma come skating over. "Hey Emma" She said still grinning, then wobbled about a bit on the ice while Kyle and Emma talked.

"Trust me you'll learn" Emma said to Kyle with a smile. She knew how hard it was but the flying Professor, Professor Ana was nice enough.

"So what is one move in ice skating that I should know?" She asked Kyle but it could have been a general question.

" So have you seen all your friends yet?" Kyle asked Ellie.

Kyle smiled back at emma and said. " Well, all you have to do is learn to balance then you can try anything really."

"Balance" Emma repeated. Ok She thought as she thought about being balanced. She actually pictured a scale balanced in her mind. Then she began to skate slowly just slowly and didn't fall right away. Though she wasn't brave enough to actually try anything like Kyle. Not yet not for awhile.

"As long as I don't try anything tricky" She said with a smile directed towards Kyle who was skating beside her. "No flips for me until......well.....never" Emma added with a small laugh. She couldn't even do a flip on solid ground nonetheless ice.

" So do you want to try and go faster or just stay at the speed your going the now?" Kyle asked. He would help her if she wanted to go faster.

Emma looked at him a bit uncertain. But she finally smiled "if you promise not to laugh at me if I fall I could try to go faster" She said hoping that she wouldnt' have to do this on her own as well as hoping that she wouldnt' fall flat on her face.

"Ok i promise." Kyle said grinning. He took Emmas hand and started to skate faster with her. " If you want to go slower just tell me." He said.

Emma smiled slightly though she was nervous. At least she wasn't alone during all this. She felt Kyle take her hand. She held his hoping that he wasn't going to let her fall or worse she wasn't going to fall and bring him down too. They both started to skate faster. Emma's face brightened "This is fun" She said laughing a bit. It was amazing though she really didn't want to fall.

Emma let out another small laugh "With your help of coarse" She said glad that Kyle was nice enough to help her even if they had just met "Thanks" She said commenting when he said she was doing great "And thanks for helping me" She added.

"Most of them" Ellie replied to Kyle, still smiling. Instead of just standing Ellie decided she would at least try to skate in her boots! Taking small slides at a time Ellie stayed near the edge and mostly just watched Kyle and Emma skate about, thinking I'll definitely have to dig out my old skates before the ice dissapears!

" No problem." Kyle said. "Now that i have helped you, you have to promise me something." Kyle said grinning.

He then turned to Ellie and asked. " Wheres your skates?"

Emma looked over at Kyle "Sure I'll promise you something" Emma said wondering what he wanted her to promise. "But what is it?" She asked curiously. Emma looked back at Ellie for a moment. Emma wished she had extra skate for her though she didn't sadly. Emma turned back to Kyle awaiting his answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back