frosty day

" Yeah i guess i will." Kyle said grinning. " Are you. You will have to teach me sometime." He joked but was quite amazed that she could do ballet, his sister always wanted to do it.

Emma smiled "Well you did teach me how to skate so we will set up a time to learn ballet" Emma teased. Most people found it hard to believe though Emma did have the right body for it. She was a good height and rather skinny. If she wasn't the person to trip up stairs anywhere besides the stage it would be more believable.

Emma laughed "Well we might have to buy you a pair of tights first" She teased as she looked over at Kyle and smiled. The thought of him actually doing ballet was sort of funny.

((I have to go.... I'll be on later thought Bye))

Ellie ran back out of the Castle and over to the frozen lake with her ice skates in her hands. "I'm back" She called to Kyle and Emma with a smile as she kicked her boots off and pulled on her ice skates. Ellie had personalised her skates a little, one skate had luminous orange laces and the other had luminous pink laces!
Standing up she skated over to Kyle and Emma, wobbeling a little, she wasn't the best skater!

" Hey Ellie." Kyle said smiling as Ellie came back with her skates. " Cool skates." He said as he seen the two different colour laces.

"Thanks" Ellie thanked Kyle with a grin as she looked down at her mismatched laces. Skating off a little she tried to do a circle on the ice, but messed it up and nearly ended up on her butt, again! Luckily she caught her balance but and managed to stay upright. "You know, I'm starting to think i belong on my ass" She said to Kyle and Emma as she skated back over to them with a laugh.

"I used to go to the local ice rink a lot in the holidays with my mum, dad and brother. But it hasn't been the same for us since my Mum died and weve only been once since!" She answered Kyle, smiling as she remembered how her Dad always messed about on the ice and how it was her Mum who had taught her how to skate. They always had fun whenever they went skating. Remebering made Ellie want to cry and she had to blink hard so as not to let the tears fall.

Kyle felt bad for asking now, he could see that Ellie wanted to cry and that she was holding back tears." Oh im sorry." He said.

"Aww it's fine" Ellie said, sniffing and then grinning. "Well you must practice a lot" She said, reffering to how Kyle was so good on the ice. "Do you?" She asked with the cherryest smile she could muster.

" I had lessons when i was 9." Kyle admitted. Somepeole thought that was strange for a boy but he didnt care.

"Cool" Ellie said with a grin. "Did you learn how to do all the fancy tricks and everything?" She asked, intrested.

Emma laughed a bit. "Well I have to say that is an interesting fact I really didn't want to know" She teased. Then Ellie came out with pretty cool skates. "Very nice" Emma said commenting about the skates when she saw them. She let Ellie skate over towards them and had Kyle and Ellie talk for a bit.

Emma watched Kyle start to skate a bit. She took a deep breath. "Yeah" Emma said as she tried to think about balance. She skated slowly towards Kyle closing her eyes at first. Once realizing that she was closing her eyes she opened them quickly losing her balance for a split second but regaining it. "I didn't fall" Emma said a bit surprised.

Emma smiled slightly still trying to concentrate on the skating. "I guess I just had a great teacher" She said peering over at Kyle. "Plus I still need loads of practice. I might have to come out almost every day" She said thinking that she might just to get good enough.

Emma smiled before looking down at her skates. Her feet seemed to be moving with more ease about the ice. "If you don't mind spending time with me on the ice" Emma said hoping that he really didn't for she didn't mind spending time with him. She was actually enjoying herself.

Emma wanted to sigh fulled with relief though she decided that she could have gotten a few looks. "Glad you don't mind spending time skating with two girls" Emma teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back