Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Yellow for Flavio Morales, open after Anna)

With two deliveries down, Ainsley was delighted to have reached one of her favourite names on the list. Flavio had been so busy this year, focusing on his studies and taking care of Head Boy duties that she felt she hadn't seen him as much as usual recently, and was glad for the chance to say hi. Spotting Flavio on his way to get breakfast, Ainsley hurried up behind her friend and put her free arm around his waist in greeting. “Flavio!” Ainsley said cheerfully. “How are your deliveries going?”

After delivering his first rose of the day, Flavio headed down to the great hall intending to deliver the rest of the roses in his basket. He found that this time of day when students would likely be eating would mean it would be easier to find who he was looking for. He was in the middle of looking at the list of recipients he needed to find when he felt an arm around his waist and looked up to see Ainsley greeting him. "Hey Ainsley." He greeted in return, looking to his basket of roses for a moment and then back to her, noticing she was also delivering roses. "I have already delivered one rose, now I am here to deliver the others. How are your deliveries?" He hoped Ainsley wasn't having too much trouble finding who she was looking for, he knew how stressful it could be to ask around repeatedly to find a student and didn't want this to be the case for either of them.

Ainsley smiled brightly as Flavio greeted her, letting him go so they could chat properly. "Good!" She beamed, glad he was getting on well. "I've got some good news actually." Ainsley reached into her basket, pulling out the rose for Flavio. "Ta da! Happy Valentines day!" Ainsley said cheerfully, handing Flavio the rose with a bright smile.

Dear Flavio,

It’s been seven years since we met, and I’m very happy we became friends. I wish you a lot of luck in the future, and I know we’ll be friends for a long time even after we graduate.

It’s been wonderful to be the head girl to your head boy. Thank you for being a great friend!

Love,
Amber

Flavio was about to ask what Ainsley's good news was, but before he could she pulled a yellow rose from her basket and handed it to him, answering his question without him needing to ask. "Wow, thank you." He folded the list he was holding, placing it in his pocket before he accepted the flower. After taking a moment to appreciate the bright yellow petals he looked at the note that accompanied it and smiled. He and Amber sent roses every valentines day since they met and it made him happy she had also remembered to send him a rose that year in the middle of her busy schedule. He placed the rose in his basket, making sure to keep it separate from the roses he needed to deliver, and then looked back up to Ainsley. "The rose is from Amber." He said proudly. "Have you received any roses today?" Flavio then asked, wanting to make some sort of small talk before they went their separate ways on deliveries.

Ainsley smiled, watching Flavio read the card happily. She loved seeing people's reactions to the nice messages they got, and it was always best when it was the people she cared about. She was pleasantly surprised to hear the message was from the next person on her own delivery list, and grinned happily. "Oh, nice! My next rose is for her." She said happily, then shook her head at Flavio's next question. "Not yet, but the day's still young." Ainsley said cheerfully. She was sure there were a few roses out there for her, and didn't mind waiting to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back