Friends for the Hufflepuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea Daniels

Hey dudes :)

So now Bea's sorted I was thinking that she needs some relationships. I know that I had rp's with some of you already in the unsorted's section and if you want to carry on that relationship i'm happy with that, you can reply to this thread or PM me :) .

So i think I should tell you a bit about Bea:
Bea has a happy-go-lucky kind of attitude and she is very friendly, its her nature. She takes after her brother and dad for that. Bea hardly ever gets angry or annoyed unless someone really pushes her buttons. She is mostly always happy and she's hardly ever not happy. She doesn't really judge people and she likes to give everyone a fair chance, even if someone else thinks the person's bad Bea wont judge that person until she gets to know them. when Bea makes a close friend she will stick by them for ages, she will never let them down and will never betray them. She also liks helping people, it makes her feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) If you need to know anything else just ask ^_^

The relationships i'm looking for:
[ul]
[li]Mentor</LI>
[li]Enemies (maybe)
[li]Annoyances
[li]Friends
[li]Close Friends
[li]Best Friends (can be more than one, the more the merrier)
[li]Crush(es)
<LI>[li]A relationship (maybe in the future?)
[/li][/ul]
The friends above can be boys or girls I dont mind she gets along with both just as well.

Hey,

Well, Lily/Livia and Bea, met before school. And they were friends, maybe even though that Lily is a Slytherin and Bea a hufflepuff they could stay friends, but as Lily, continues to live up to the Slytherin name, she could begin to not really want to be seen with Bea. Something like that.

What do you think?

Yo :)

yeah that sounds fine Bea is naive enough to not really ask why Lily/Livia doesnt want to be seen with her and will probably believe whatever you tell her. Maybe you could only meet Bea somewhere where no-one could see them?

Okay, yeah thats good. Lily is the type of person to actually do that. Shall we have them meet before the start of Y8 or wait till the year has started to RP.

Erm, do you think that they should RP before Y8? Before they know what houses they are in one last time? and then when Y8 starts and their relationship changes a bit?

Okay, that sounds good.
Do you want to start it or shall I?

Erm, whatever. If you have time you can start it :)

I have Sandra here.
She can be a best friend perhaps?

Sandra is a sweet girl but is naive at times. Although she has been betrayed by friends in the past she keeps her head up and puts on a smile. Rarely sharing her deep emotions with anyone but her friends, she is usually one to listen more than to speak. Empathetic by nature she wouldn't hesitate to help anyone if they asked. She is constantly trying to find the good in everyone, no matter how poorly they treat her. Although she has a compassionate nature her fuse can run short sometimes. Confrontation is one of her strong suits and her wit is one of her main weapons.

With a great love for the outdoors you will most likely find her sitting under a tree or lying in the grass. Especially during the fall or winter; her two favorite seasons. Although she loves to be around people she does need her space at times and does not mind being alone. She rarely cares what people think about her, but her friend and family's opinion means the most to her.

Rubie can be a friend/best friend. She is really fun, and friendly. She likes flying and reading. She can be a little mischevious when in the mood. Shes not girly girly but not a tomboy either. She is loyal to all her friends, and sitcks up for them. She can have attitude when crossed on the wrong path.

Ryan (her twin) could be a friend/crush. He too is fun and friendly. He's quidditch and flying mad. He can be a trouble maker at times. He is really nice to everybody and due to having two sisters, can be a bit of a ladies man at times.

Hey Bea, I could offer up Patricia as a mentor if you want :) She is really nice and gets along with almost everyone, and if someone doesn't like her she will try to make them like her. She's a 4th year Hufflepuff so we're in the same house which is always a good start :lol:

A word of warning Patricia will be going through some rough times in Y8 and some will start in a few days, still in the Holidays, so she may be a bit of for some time, so if you don't want a grougy mentor for a few months I can still offer her as a friend if you want?

Let me know :)
Also, you control Demelza(SP) Rogers right? If so they have to meet =)) For relationships, same goes for Bea :)

Pat: Hey, yeah that sounds great. Bea would love to have a mentor that's nice and in her house :) I dont mind patricia being a friend or mentor even if she will be going through some stuff. It will make Bea want to help her even if she does get annoying and you shout at her to go away :lawlz: Bea will still probably like you :p .
And yeah I do control Demelza aswell, she's in Hufflepuff too :woot: . I totally agree they should meet, its only right since they both have the same last names :p

Lily: Thanks, i'll reply tomorow when I go on as Bea :)

Rubie: She sounds great, her and Bea would get on like a house on fire :woot: Bea likes flying too, maybe they could RP going for a fly once Y8 starts?
And as for Ryan a crush would be good for Bea, it will make her a little more girly :) do you want to RP once the year starts? for both Rubie and Ryan?

Sandra: I think her and Bea could be amazingly good friends, they have a lot in common, Bea also likes being outside. Do you want to RP when Y8 starts or before so they get to know each other?

Thanks for all the replies everyone :) . This is still open for average friends. Maybe a boy best friend? and more :)

(This is Pat by the way)

Sure thing, well we can have them meet in Y8, when you can post in the school, that sound ok to you?

Sandra: Yeah that sounds great, since we can rp in the school now. Shall I or do you want to start the topic in the dorm?

Lexi: Yeah that would be good, she would probably be a bit more intimidated by you since your a fourth year. Do you want to start the topic or shall i?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back