Friends, enemies etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan Le Fey

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
fancy staff
Morgan needs some RP as she is doing nothing, so if anyone would like to be her friend, or enemy, it would be good.

what the world sees.
lady who is ageless, with a slightly gothic style, who has just moved to New Zealand after having to abruptly leave her home in england. she was home schooled by a tutor and is good in potions and divination and herbology. She s having trouble adjusting to her new life, causing her to return to England on a regular basis.

what she sees
a 800 year old witch who is now in new zealand from her home in england as she wanted to get to know her daughter after meeting her last summer. she is the well known character morgan le fey.

I've got Shaylah's dad who needs a few friends. He can be a bit of a snob when Shaylah's not around but most of the time he's kind and friendly.

ok
do you want to start a topic or shall i? and if so where

OKAY! it is pretty complicated and would take a while to explain. i have already explained in her C/D so please feel free to look at that. http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7148317/1/
i think that i may have RPd with mallory already, so maybe another meeting would be good.

Gabriel's always looking for new friends :) He's very friendly, and loves to chat.

I have an older character, Sarah, she's 21, chatty, very friendly, adn a bit ditzy. So if you want one of us can start a topic :)

Gabriel: cool do you want to start a topic, probably in brightstone or obsidian.
Izumi: I am not sure wether morgan will like her by what you said but we can RP and ir will probably be quite interesting. please can you start and post a link.

Izumi: i have just looked at Sarah's bio (if it is the sarah i think it is) and i think that they may get on quite well.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back