Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Hey guys!
I'm just putting this out there because I think it could include a few fun roleplays. Leda has become a bit more athletic since joining the Quidditch team and she needs something to take her mind off current events. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining her out on the fields for some muggle sports? Perhaps for an evening football game to begin with and see who would be willing to get out there. Open to all houses and years cause I know Leda definitely needs to meet new people!!
Let me know what you think!
Pheeb

My character Abian Hunter would be happy to join. He didn't make the Quidditch team, so he'd be happy for some sort of outlet for his energy. He's also muggleborn so would know a lot of sports compared to some wizards.

Jacob would join. He's more of a baseball fan when it comes to muggle sports, but I could see him wanting to play.

Kahurangi would be happy to coach if you need an adult to supervise, she plays on a muggle rugby league in the weekends & she's pretty well versed in a lot of muggle sports :p and Lizzie and Blake would both always be up to run around!

Also to clarify do you mean american football, soccer, or rugby? I've heard football refer to all three :p

Uno would be keen as a bean!

Gabriel would sure love to play along! He likes most of the sports. If they need support Evelyn can put the Heta Omega together in very lovely outfits ofcourse :p

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back