flying.

Harri laughed "Definatly!" she said smiling "I bet he asks you to the yule ball!" she said excitedly.

"Around christmas time!" Harri said happily "I went last year with this boy but hes left the school now! And I've found someone better!" Harri said laughing "It'll be great if you and James go!" she said happily.

Stephanie laughed, 'Hey you never told me about your special guy?'

"Well we meet again." Belle shouted across the pitch and joined the two girls on the grass. "Sorry, I just thought the pitch would be empty....Has James found you yet..I might have given him a tip off I know you said you might wait but I think he is quite happy. Hes out looking for you." Belle smiled to Steph.

Harri was about to tell Steph about Kevin when Belle came "Hey Belle!" she siad then nudged Steph "See told you he likes you, hes out looking for you right now!" she excitedly repeated Belles words.

'Well he's not gonna find me here!' She laughed, 'James is hopeless on the broom, he hates it!'
She turned to Belle,
'Did you see where he went?'

"Well, he just kinda stuttered and said Um..I...I'm gonna go look for Steph, write a letter or something and then he just walked down the stairs after you.." Belle said trying her best to remeber what James had said.

'Oh, erm i might go and look for him.' Stephanie said, standing up. 'I'll talk to you guys later. And thanks Harri.' She smiled.
Walking back to the castle, all she could think about was what she would say to James.

Harri smiled and waved to Steph "Go get im girl!" she said laughing "And it was a pleasure!" she siad grinning. Then turned to Steph "So you got your eyee on anyone?" she asked.

"Oh, Ok good look. I want all the details later!!" Belle shouted as she left them. "Not really." Belle replied honestly.Belle looked at the 3 hoops, her stomach slightly. she knew she wouldn't be good a quidditch but todays lesson was mortifying. Belle thought she'd ask Harri for help. "Harri, you aren't busy are you.." she asked quietly.

"No I have all the time in the world!" Harri said sensing something was wrong. "Whats up?" she asked.

"Well...." Belle was feeling slightly emotional today and her eyes started to fill up with tears. "It was just in todays class of Flying. I sucked! It took me forever to get the broom in my hands. It was mortifying. I was kinda hoping that maybe you could help me out a bit.." Belle asked as she wiped her face.

Harri hugged Belle "Don't worry about it Belle." she said soothingly, "Its hard, I know that! Remember I've been through it all before!" she said softly "Of course I'll help." she said standing up and offering Belle a hand up "Right so put your broom on the floor!" Harri said laying it down. "Then put your hand out and say 'up' powerfully," she said "UP" she demonstrated her broom shot cleanly into her hand. "It takes a few tries but I garentee you'll be the best in your class when I'm done with you!" she said smiling.

Belle took Harri hand with a smile sort of saying Thanks I appreciate it. Belle didn't have a broom. "Erm...I don't have a broom would it be okay if I used yours?" She said, feeling awful she didn't want to ask too much of Harri.

Harri smiled "Of course!" she said handing her firebolt over to Belle "Your turn!" she said happily.

"Thank you!" Belle smiled. She placed it on the grass and raised her hand a couple feet above and shouted "UP" nothing happened, "UP" nothing. Belle looked at Harri pleadingly, "I'll keep trying" Belle said quickly by the look on Harri face. "UP" it raised up a tiny bit. Belle took a deep breath and stayed calm. "UP" it flew up into her hand. She let out a sigh of relief and thanked Harri. Should I give it another go?" She asked.

Harri jumped up and down happily "Told you you'd be able to do it!" she said grinning "Of course! Practise makes perfect!" she said, pleased she had been able to help.

Belle tried it again: she placed the shiny firebolt down on the grass. She calmed herself took deep breaths and shouted "UP". The broom instatly flew up into her hands. "Oh wow!" She placed the broom back on the ground and gave Harri a huge hug. "Thank You."

Harri hugged Belle back "Its a pleasure!" she said beaming, she was happy to have been able to have helped Belle out. "Anything else you want to learn?" she asked.

"Well. I haven't actually learned how to fly yet, so maybe I should wait for the lessons. Anyway I am getting tired, maybe we should see did Steph find James. Coming?" She asked politelty.

((Come to the thread up in the dorm))

"Sure!" Harri said picking up her broom and walking with Belle.

((Okay. And I started a thread on the seventh floor corridor!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back