flying.

Harri smiled "Maybe you should..."Harri suggested "So how comes you moved to Canada?" Harri asked.

"Ahh that sucks!" Harri said symphatetically "Did he meet anyone else while you were in Canada?" she asked, not sure whether Steph really wanted to talk about this or not.

'Im not sure, he didnt have a lot of time to i guess, his mom died, a month after i left, they were really close. James was pretty cut up about it.' Stephanie told Harri, 'He didnt tell me til a few days ago.'

Stephanie wondered if James had met somebody, she had a sinking feeling in her stomach and gulped back the tears.

"Oh gosh thats terrible!" Harri said quietly, then saw the tears and cursed herself, how could she be so stupid and ask such a hurtful question. "Sorry Steph that was really insensitive!" she said cringing, she saw the tears "Oh my god I'm so stupid!" Harri said cursing herself "I mean why would he choose some other girl over you anyway?" she said softly.

'It doesnt matter,' Stephanie told her, wiping her eyes. 'Im the one being stupid, i have no faith in myself' She sighed.

"Your not stupid!" Harri said "But you should have more faith in yourself! Afterall if you don't believe in yourself who will," she said softly.

Harri smiled "So your going to start having more confidence in yourself from now on?" she asked.

Harri grinned "Fantastic!" she said happily, "So James is going to find out sooner or later. Are you going to make it sooner, or later?" she asked grinning

"oh really!" Harri said grinning "How you planning on telling him?" she asked interstedly.

Harri smiled "You going to tell him or just hint??" she asked.

Harri laughed "Subtely hinting. Sounds good!" she said "Do you think he'll take the hints?" she asked.

'Well he's a clever boy!' Stephanie laughed, 'He probably will, but you'll need to make hints as well!'

Harri laughed "I'll make as many hints as I can!" she said planning on having a chat with James this evening, "I think he does like you, do you think he likes you?" she asked.

'Im not sure,' Stephanie admitted, 'Belle thinks he does, but im not sure.'

"I'm sure he does!" Harri said smiling "It would be great if yo got together!" she said excitedly.

'Hm, he's acting weird again. But this time, he blushes everytime i go near him, and he often walks away.' She sighed.

A smile spread across Harri's face "Well that proves it! He definatly likes you!" She said simply "He's showing all the signs!" she said excitedly.

'Yeah but..' Steph broke off, there was no point trying to fight back, 'You think so?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back